I´m backing soon!

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

I´m backing soon!

Post by INNUENDO »

I´m almost go backing, MARP!!!! I´ve made my test and I´ve did!! I´m in University!!!!! UHHUUUUUUUAUAAUAUUAAU. So, I only to knows how I can pay the studies. But I´m happy, because now I will have a new experience of life.

About games:
Long life to good games
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Ok, the rest of the subject... I´m without computer, because the mother board is burned... and the processor too. So, thursday I´ll buy a ATHLON 950mzh. I´ll be able to play games more heavey like MSLUG3 and S1945P

In my job I cannot see the MARP SITE here. The engineers here, forbidden site about games. I need to use internet at my home to see the news about marp... receiving e-mails I´ve saw a 8 million score on Robocop, amazing!! :wink:

Now, I dance PUMP IT UP - premiere 2 and Dance Dance Revolution... Very nice games...

And I want to get back some hiscores and see the new challenges.

Joey, BBH, QRS, Mahlemiut, Hisa Chan, Buttermaker, François Daniel, Michelle, Alex Weir, Jdllama, JLr, Moreno-DF, Benjos, Chad sorry if I forgot someone, I´m making this list out of time. I miss all you and this is the very great site. Was very hardly for me pass all this time without play and record games...

I´LL GO BACK ON FINAL OF DECEMBER OR IN JANUARY BEGINS!!!!!! SEE YAAAA, players. :)

INNUENDO.
Long life to good games
tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by tar »

INNUENDO. _________________ wrote:JANUARY BEGINS!!!!!!
tar wrote : i am backing soon too !!!!!!!!!
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

But I´ve wrote this on 2004... I´m active on Marp... But I´m not on WCC because my internet conection is very bad... I can´t conect every time.

ONe day I needed more than 3 hours to do a conection of 5 minutes!!!! I hope this problem could be fixed soon. :) bye Tar.
Long life to good games
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: I´m backing soon!

Post by Francois Daniel »

INNUENDO wrote:I´m almost go backing, MARP!!!! I´ve made my test and I´ve did!! I´m in University!!!!! UHHUUUUUUUAUAAUAUUAAU. So, I only to knows how I can pay the studies. But I´m happy, because now I will have a new experience of life.

About games:

Congrats for accessing university Rafael. So you'll be more time for playing games now ;)
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Thank you, Fracois!!! But in January I´ll return to the studies... ;( I´ll desapear again..... :cry:
Long life to good games