Hisa - Nice 1943 recording.

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Hisa - Nice 1943 recording.

Post by sikraiken »

Very good 1943 recording, Hisa. I'll have to play a game or two sometime of it again.

In your "comments" you said that movi=2. I believe this "movi" are spacemen, correct? The people in white suits, they go to the moon, in space, etc., correct?
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Re: Hisa - Nice 1943 recording.

Post by Novice »

JoeyL21988 wrote:Very good 1943 recording, Hisa. I'll have to play a game or two sometime of it again.

In your "comments" you said that movi=2. I believe this "movi" are spacemen, correct? The people in white suits, they go to the moon, in space, etc., correct?
Yes.
He is 100,000 points bonus character. clue of highscore.

If you have something to ask me, send private message.
I do not want to stand many topics called "Hisa".
I will responce with detail informations as possible if you were not member of "TeamSodeep". lol
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Novice wrote: If you have something to ask me, send private message.
I do not want to stand many topics called "Hisa".
I will responce with detail informations as possible if you were not member of "TeamSodeep". lol
Your recordings aren't poor, your humor is. You thought that was worth an "lol"? Dipshit. I should just bump this topic (and the other thread, thanks for reviving that one, DRN) up every now and then to piss you off.

Team So Deep was never a real team either, ya know.
Novice

Post by Novice »

OK? so send me mail instead of standing new topic.
I hate noisy guys and noisy threads. :(
Last edited by Novice on Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
roncli
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by roncli »

I hate noisy MARP players who provoke people and then want noisy people to stop insulting them back. It's very noisy, and I don't like noise. :) Oh, and I hate noisy whiners too. :)

BTW, you gonna finish Quarth this year? :P
-roncli
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Novice wrote:OK? so send me mail instead of standing new topic.
I hate noisy guys and noisy threads. :(
isn't one of the whole points of a message board to share information? Why do you want to try to hide gameplay information that might benefit others in a public forum?

Stop taking potshots at me... oops, I mean "Team So Deep" if you don't want me to be so "noisy".
horsie
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by horsie »

JoeyL21988 wrote:In your "comments" you said that movi=2. I believe this "movi" are spacemen, correct? The people in white suits, they go to the moon, in space, etc., correct?
Joey,
(replying for Hisa:)

The character is "Alpha" from Sidearms. Also appears in 19XX (Stages 2 thru 5, at least) and other Capcom games. As far as I can tell it appears randomly in 1943, though I could be wrong. I once had a game where it appeared 3 or 4 times but I didn't get far.

It's a pity there's random elements like that in some games. It means only people who play it thousands of times can achieve a really top score. It awards mindless dedication rather than skill. As Hisa said: (it's) "clue of highscore". IOW, all things being equal between many skillfull players, the person with the highest score is the one who fluked the most bonuses.

-Graham
Novice

Post by Novice »

horsie wrote:
JoeyL21988 wrote:In your "comments" you said that movi=2. I believe this "movi" are spacemen, correct? The people in white suits, they go to the moon, in space, etc., correct?
Joey,
(replying for Hisa:)

The character is "Alpha" from Sidearms. Also appears in 19XX (Stages 2 thru 5, at least) and other Capcom games. As far as I can tell it appears randomly in 1943, though I could be wrong. I once had a game where it appeared 3 or 4 times but I didn't get far.

It's a pity there's random elements like that in some games. It means only people who play it thousands of times can achieve a really top score. It awards mindless dedication rather than skill. As Hisa said: (it's) "clue of highscore". IOW, all things being equal between many skillfull players, the person with the highest score is the one who fluked the most bonuses.

-Graham
Perfect Answer.
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

Yes, very true. Thanks. :)
GEMANT
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by GEMANT »

originally posted by horsie

The character is "Alpha" from Sidearms. Also appears in 19XX (Stages 2 thru 5, at least)
I know 4 movi chan in 19xx (stage 2-3-4-5 + 1UP in stage 5)
roncli
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by roncli »

I wonder if that's the guy that appears at the top in Pang sometimes??
-roncli
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

roncli wrote:I wonder if that's the guy that appears at the top in Pang sometimes??
Probably.

Let's not forget that he's in UN Squadron too, and the 1941 (Japan only) ending, watching the comic.

And then there's Warriors of Fate (again, only the Japanese version) I think it is, where two of them come on, in Ryu and Ken outfits, and start duking it out.

And then there's Strider 2... oh, you get the idea by now.

Capcom tend to re-use a lot of their icons. That star-type icon that gives you 10k on Ghosts 'n Goblins in in that damn many other Capcom games...
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
roncli
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by roncli »

Kinda like Namco used the Galaxian in a bunch of games?
-roncli
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

Yea, Roncli, that makes me mad. Like look at the explosion of your ship when you die in Bosconian. What is it? It's the Galaxian ship. Blah.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

mahlemiut wrote: Capcom tend to re-use a lot of their icons. That star-type icon that gives you 10k on Ghosts 'n Goblins in in that damn many other Capcom games...
You mean the icon used also for Block Block,Bionic Commando,U.N. Squadron,Tiger Road,Trojan,1943,Avengers,Side Arms,Resident Evil(the Umbrella one),right?