Great Mahou Daisakusen - Help/Clarification desired

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Great Mahou Daisakusen - Help/Clarification desired

Post by Mr. Kelly R. Flewin »

Alright, so I got curious and decided to play this to see what the fuss was about, and was quite content to find it was a Eighting/Raizing game [WOOHOO!]... but.. from my research, I've gleamed very little... which confused the crap out of me more when I watched WRX2's recording and saw some stuff I still can't seem to find out about.

Could someone inform me of how I can bring up the Item Inventory checklist during the game and how to sift through it?

And has anyone figured out what happens if you manage to aquire all 108 items? [108 is a mighty interesting # in its own right]

I'd like to be able to get the most out of this game and those 2 questions are the things burning most in my mind, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly
Just a gaming junkie looking for his next High Score fix.
horsie
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Re: Great Mahou Daisakusen - Help/Clarification desired

Post by horsie »

Yeah, I'd like to know that too!!! Maybe if you're incredibly lucky WRX2 will answer it. But I wouldn't count on it.

Prove me wrong, WRX2. :P

(P.S. In the hope that WRX might actually respond I've edited this post... :P)

-GSH
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Re: Great Mahou Daisakusen - Help/Clarification desired

Post by Novice »

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin wrote: And has anyone figured out what happens if you manage to aquire all 108 items? [108 is a mighty interesting # in its own right]
All scores of each items turn to 12x until end of the game.

I have arcadia record holder's play (90+ million) video,but the play of this game is not a beautiful one.
(suicide and correct items / rank down is normal trick of ultimate players.

I certain some noisy ignorant men will scream like a XXXXX when they see such one.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

http://www.urawaza-web.com/game/OTHER/GREAT_MAGIC.htm

Basic translation of the last cell:
Inventory Indication | Hold start for about 1 second then push shot button to appear. Hold start for 0.5 second or stage clear for it to disappear.

I've tested this and it works fine. You just need to get at least one item for it to work. Tapping start will switch between item types.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Mr. Kelly R. Flewin »

mahlemiut wrote:http://www.urawaza-web.com/game/OTHER/GREAT_MAGIC.htm

Basic translation of the last cell:
Inventory Indication | Hold start for about 1 second then push shot button to appear. Hold start for 0.5 second or stage clear for it to disappear.

I've tested this and it works fine. You just need to get at least one item for it to work. Tapping start will switch between item types.
ROCKIN'! Thanks a ton Barry, this is most appreciated :)

Kelly
Just a gaming junkie looking for his next High Score fix.