France vs. Italy Challenge - Rules and Leaderboard

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

21/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 168
Italy...... 155

Sampras is now at 0.02 sec from me and beat jyd for the moment at neodrift
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

22/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 164
Italy...... 159

Gemant raises the bar to 12 M and take 1st place at marp on 19xx
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

23/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 158
Italy...... 165

DaviL corrected some misses from gemant's inp on charlie ninja ;)
Last edited by sawys on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

24/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 154
Italy...... 169

Come back from newaborigeno on charlie ninja
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

25/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 157
Italy...... 166

newaborigeno and sawys raised the 6M bar at 19xx
marco marocco finished kikcubic
sawys came back on charlie ninja
sawys came back on tophuntr
NotMan
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by NotMan »

Wow! It's going to be a dogfight until the end. You guys have less a week to go until the tourney ends! :)

Des, Sawys, Davil, or Wonder. I would like to see the stats of the whole team's efforts not having one or two person on each team owning the first place on certain games. For example.... 5 best players from each team to submit 5 best or worst scores on one game together and add up the scores together as a team. One or more person not submitting that game could face a public humilation on their team for not adding the team scores. It doesn't matter what the score is good, bad, or ulgy! :)

Sawys is the only one who has submitted all 10 replays and while the other hasn't submitted all 10, yet.

Good Luck!

NotMan
NotMan
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by NotMan »

Ulgy = ugly. Typo error... sorry!
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

NotMan wrote: Des, Sawys, Davil, or Wonder. I would like to see the stats of the whole team's efforts not having one or two person on each team owning the first place on certain games. For example.... 5 best players from each team to submit 5 best or worst scores on one game together and add up the scores together as a team. One or more person not submitting that game could face a public humilation on their team for not adding the team scores. It doesn't matter what the score is good, bad, or ugly! :)

Sawys is the only one who has submitted all 10 replays and while the other hasn't submitted all 10, yet.

Good Luck!

NotMan
I don't understand exactly what you want, each player must send an inp on each game exact to make future stats ?

Zarouk submitted an inp for each game and for LCF he doesn't submit only for tophuntr (the only game where last point isn't earn by a team)

Thank you for your encouragements...
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

26/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 161
Italy...... 162

redstar take back 1st place at 19xx reaching 13 M
sampras and sawys reached 6m42 at neodrift... 1st place is not far (and the 1st place was made on an easier bios)
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

27/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 162
Italy...... 161

sawys takes 1st place marp at neodrift reaching 6m41s
jyd approaches sampras at neodrift
sawys increases his score at top hunter
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

Happy Birthday babbeo :lol: !
Don't you think sometimes about working :twisted: ?
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

Marco Marocco wrote:Happy Birthday babbeo :lol: !
Don't you think sometimes about working :twisted: ?
Thank you :D

I'm working on monday till friday from 8:00 till 17:00 but on monday i don't work sometimes to stay with my son at home :wink:
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

28/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 169
Italy...... 154

jyd takes 1st place marp at neodrift reaching 6m41s and approaching 6m40
sawys raised 1M at gyruss
marco marocco reached 2.6M at kikcubic

I couldn't upload my personnal page tomorrow but i could update the leaderboard in the forum.
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

29/03/2006 - 23:59 gmt
France... 169
Italy...... 154

No change...
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

destructor wrote:OK, I watched newaborigeno inp. It should be disqualified otherwise.

And I found solution for Wardner (I think). The same solution as in GnG and Xain'd Sleena. In dipswitches change bonus life to 30k only or to 50k only. Simple.
Hi

Before the end of the challenge, it must be decided if newaborigeno inp is disqualified or not... Because i actually doesn't count it for the results.

If yes then could an editor edit to 0 or newabo edit game name in "deleted" to send a new inp ?

Thank you.