To all Jvrm members

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

GHEMANT wrote:We begin fixing some rules.
Every player nominates 3 games
Maybe that it should be precised not to nominate parent and clone of the same game ?
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam »

DaviL wrote:Yeah! If the winner challenge team Brasil, I think is the only chance to beat them, selecao is too much strong .
Brasil?
Just soccer! Not in videogames! ;)
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

We have our 5th member, his name is Newaborigeno.
I think if you are already in 5 we can begin.
If you need an internal trial it will require too much time, may be next time but now we're hot to begin ..... :twisted:
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

Marco Marocco wrote:We have our 5th member, his name is Newaborigeno.
I think if you are already in 5 we can begin.
If you need an internal trial it will require too much time, may be next time but now we're hot to begin ..... :twisted:
Our problem is not trial but just contact best of us because they don't play so much at jvrm since a few months.
Please wait till the end of the week and we could decide who play and what game proposed.
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

this will be a good match, can't wait to see which games you all pick!
-skito
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Mahjongs? :roll:
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

destructor wrote:Mahjongs? :roll:
Sure, we'll play only mahjongs ... :lol:
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

destructor wrote:Mahjongs? :roll:
I could because i know well the true rules, i have one game at home ;)
But i don't want to have a game with too much luck based
Attachments
DSC0014650-50.JPG
DSC0014650-50.JPG (76.41 KiB) Viewed 6853 times
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

DaviL wrote:Hi!
We think every player can chose some games (2 ?). Must be not a game in which a member hold 1st position on Marp (very bad for me, I have much 1st and few 2nd and 3rd)
Concerning this point, did you mean that all games proposed by all players must not be in the 1-2-3 position of all players ? Or did you mean that each player can't propose game where he has 1-2-3 position at marp ?

Example : I have 1st position at f1gp-a so i can't propose it but someone else can propose it or is it forbidden for each player of each team ?

It's important to precise it.

I can easily give the list of games in 1st-2nd-3rd position of each participants if it is necessary when the list of french players will be known.
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

sawys wrote:
We think every player can chose some games (2 ?). Must be not a game in which a member hold 1st position on Marp (very bad for me, I have much 1st and few 2nd and 3rd)
Concerning this point, did you mean that all games proposed by all players must not be in the 1-2-3 position of all players ? Or did you mean that each player can't propose game where he has 1-2-3 position at marp ? quote]

the first; on contrary you can nominate a game in which you haven't MARP's score but other members of the team have.
The spirit of the contests is to play games in which the players don't know the results ot the other.
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

Marco Marocco wrote:
sawys wrote:
Concerning this point, did you mean that all games proposed by all players must not be in the 1-2-3 position of all players ? Or did you mean that each player can't propose game where he has 1-2-3 position at marp ?
the first; on contrary you can nominate a game in which you haven't MARP's score but other members of the team have.
The spirit of the contests is to play games in which the players don't know the results ot the other.
So i totally agree with this spirit :D
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

The final point is that all games in the contest will be games that all two team will choose.
If I choose 3 games (games that I love) is possible for you tell me what is best (or less bad) for you of the 3.
We think this because so is difficult have games that only a player like and others hate!
Another idea is point only for 5-6 best score, so no need all players play all games (last score=few points)
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

DaviL wrote:The final point is that all games in the contest will be games that all two team will choose.
If I choose 3 games (games that I love) is possible for you tell me what is best (or less bad) for you of the 3.
We think this because so is difficult have games that only a player like and others hate!
Another idea is point only for 5-6 best score, so no need all players play all games (last score=few points)
May be that 1 = 12 / 2 = 8 / 3 = 6 / 4 = 4 / 5 = 2 / 6 = 1
So it will be good to have a 1st place.
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

>May be that 1 = 12 / 2 = 8 / 3 = 6 / 4 = 4 / 5 = 2 / 6 = 1
So it will be good to have a 1st place.

Agree with this system points. So only first 4 positions are important. Or 4=3 ?
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

DaviL wrote:>May be that 1 = 12 / 2 = 8 / 3 = 6 / 4 = 4 / 5 = 2 / 6 = 1 .... So it will be good to have a 1st place.

Agree with this system points. So only first 4 positions are important. Or 4=3 ?
Yes i think it should be 4=3 so only first 3 positions are important :)
Note that i don't discuss that on the jvrm's NG but Wonder is very busy and i'm sure he will be agree.