Vaz - dsaber -32040

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: Vaz - dsaber -32040

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote:Oh and still, I love how you point your finger at Phil just because he is at the top of the leaderboard, that damned overestimated leaderboard.....
I just try to explain you that its not bad to go high in the leaderboard.
If you dont like the "damned overestimated leaderboard" then ignore it.

giro-X wrote: You submitted instead 286 replays (always not couting those that have been replaced) since May 29th 2016 (score before that date have been released at a decent rhythm at least), that makes 48 days, and so an average of 5,95 GAMES A DAY. Where is the effort here?! Does anything out there in your replays have effort at all?
Most of my inps start competition(lately with Tar, Simpsons99, Vaz). Are you trying to debase me and all these players?
An INP every 4 hours, hah.
That happens if you have to compete with many opponents.
Looks like you hate competitions...
You don't listen! The first thing we want you to do is to listen!
I am not discouraging people from uploading inps AT ALL. I am discouraging to upload USELESS STUFF and encouraging to TRAIN on a few games and MASTER them as far as you can do! By uploading 6 different INPs a day you do not master anything! Those bunch of scores are very cheap, so cheap, that I invite you to call 5 of them at random and see if we can beat them in a week!
Do you do something wrong? Yes, you flood us with spam and you "open too many competitions" (again, your words!).
Are you out of regulations? Sadly no, but you surely are not following the spirit of the site, which hasn't at times being followed also by other people, including even some mods, that once in a while want to play something easy by themselves too. But ONCE IN A WHILE, you have instead uploaded 274 scores in 48 days! Can't you even realize?
I do listen you, but do you listen me?
If you are not discourage people, then why you break my balls with all this blabla?
If you dislike the "cheap scores" then ask to delete them, I really dont know what else to tell you.
Now plz dont waste me more time. I didn't join forum for this.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:
giro-X wrote:Oh and still, I love how you point your finger at Phil just because he is at the top of the leaderboard, that damned overestimated leaderboard.....
I just try to explain you that its not bad to go high in the leaderboard.
If you dont like the "damned overestimated leaderboard" then ignore it.

giro-X wrote: You submitted instead 286 replays (always not couting those that have been replaced) since May 29th 2016 (score before that date have been released at a decent rhythm at least), that makes 48 days, and so an average of 5,95 GAMES A DAY. Where is the effort here?! Does anything out there in your replays have effort at all?
Most of my inps start competition(lately with Tar, Simpsons99, Vaz). Are you trying to debase me and all these players?
An INP every 4 hours, hah.
That happens if you have to compete with many opponents.
Looks like you hate competitions...
I am already ignoring leaderboard but it is impossible to ignore you and your recent flood of spam that comes up whenever one wants to know which new INPs have been recorded. And once again, like if I didn't write it enough times, nobody is denying anyone to do anything - just don't pretend you are doing useful stuff!

Competition coming from simpsons99, who has been subject to the same discussion in the past about easy first places, tar, another one going for easy first places, Vaz, another one again, who I know less but he is doing that lately.
Am I debasing? Did I say that anywhere? No, I do not debase anyone because everyone is capable of something, but I will never applaud you nor any of those you cited for the useless stuff and so it goes with anyone in here including myself, if one uploads an useless replay, it's useless and uninteresing. I don't see how you can turn around this.

Plus, you are not forced to compete with anyone, and yeeeeeah I hate so much competition and I hate so much being defeated that I never ever joined any tournament at all, and I deleted my ugly scores at Donkey Kong, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and Street Fighter 2 Turbo... sure sure. Believe what you want dude.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

If you think that someone who uploads a 500k score is spamming because parent rom is 23 million, you are totally wrong.
Am I debasing? Did I say that anywhere? No, I do not debase anyone
You said that "almost all of my scores are very cheap" but you dont debase? :lol:
How many of these scores can you beat?
Last edited by PP. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:I do listen you, but do you listen me?
If you are not discourage people, then why you break my balls with all this blabla?
If you dislike the "cheap scores" then ask to delete them, I really dont know what else to tell you.
Now plz dont waste me more time. I didn't join forum for this.
And you ask me if I listen... WHERE the hell did I ever ask you to delete stuff? Nobody asked you that, I am explaining why you are bothersome and why actually YOU are breaking our balls, I'm not even formerly asking you "please stop uploading new useless stuff". Vaz did on that INP on Master Bot clone.
If you want to continue to upload scores like that, as I repeated again and again, you can do it. Nobody dies. But you will never earn our respect at all.

Just because you called Phil into the game, let me tell you that he may not be this grrrreat player as one is supposed to think when seeing he owns 911 1st places, like everybody he is good at something and not good at something. But he is always present in the community, he is estimated for following all rules, being fair with people, providing lot of service to the site, which includes watching and confirming tons of our replays over time.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:If you think that someone who uploads a 500k score is spamming because parent rom is 23 million, you are totally wrong.
The spam is not a single score. The spam is 270+ scores like that in 48 days.
Plus all the score of people trying to beat you at those games but who are still lazy as you are and so they upload their low scores as well.

Also I see you are not accepting my challenge of picking random INPs of yours and beat them. I wonder why.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote: I'm not even formerly asking you "please stop uploading new useless stuff". Vaz did on that INP on Master Bot clone.
I need an explanation on this, when Vaz uploads his score is good, but when I beat it with my one its "useless stuff"?....
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote: Also I see you are not accepting my challenge of picking random INPs of yours and beat them. I wonder why.
Meanwhile I made an edit in my previous msg, read it and why not accept my challenge.
(how many of my "cheap" scores can you beat)
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:If you think that someone who uploads a 500k score is spamming because parent rom is 23 million, you are totally wrong.
Am I debasing? Did I say that anywhere? No, I do not debase anyone
You said that "almost all of my scores are very cheap" but you dont debase? :lol:
How many of these scores can you beat?
No, I do not debase, because it is obvious that if you don't spend time on training on games you can't get decent scores on them. If I said "almost all", it is because I don't know all of the games and I can't state "100% of them".
How many I can beat? Ah, I wonder. A lot. I don't really care much, but if you want to know, why don't you challenge me for real? Here I am. Pick some of your best scores, and see if I can beat them. (Should you really be taking this into consideration, shall you known that from 19th to 23rd I am on a vacation without tools to play/record stuff.)
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:
giro-X wrote: I'm not even formerly asking you "please stop uploading new useless stuff". Vaz did on that INP on Master Bot clone.
I need an explanation on this, when Vaz uploads his score is good, but when I beat it with my one its "useless stuff"?....
Again pointing the finger to what others do...
I never said Vaz did well.
(see where I said:
Competition coming from simpsons99, who has been subject to the same discussion in the past about easy first places, tar, another one going for easy first places, Vaz, another one again, who I know less but he is doing that lately.
)

As I wrote even before than that, you are not the only one uploading useless stuff, lot of people do it from always. Even I did, and I wrote you down 6 names of first cheap places I have. I am talking of frequency, our useless stuff doesn't fill the feed and doesn't cover the attention over other interesting stuff.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote:and why actually YOU are breaking our balls,
I dont break anyone's balls. Its free to upload scores in any rom of this board[replay.marpirc.net/txt/scores.htm]
thats what an editor told me, so thats what I do.

You are breaking my balls with all this useless discussion you 've gotten me into.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote: Again pointing the finger to what others do...
I never said Vaz did well.
Its you who mentioned Vaz, not me.
I didnt say that you said if he did right or wrong.
I wait an answer from him.

giro-X wrote: How many I can beat? Ah, I wonder. A lot. I don't really care much, but if you want to know, why don't you challenge me for real? Here I am. Pick some of your best scores, and see if I can beat them. (Should you really be taking this into consideration, shall you known that from 19th to 23rd I am on a vacation without tools to play/record stuff.)
Ok, seems we say the same thing.
I 'll choose some games of mine and we 'll see if you can beat them, right?
How many? And in how much time?

(I leave out Street Hoop, cause obviously is world record).
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:
giro-X wrote:and why actually YOU are breaking our balls,
I dont break anyone's balls. Its free to upload scores in any rom of this board[replay.marpirc.net/txt/scores.htm]
thats what an editor told me, so thats what I do.

You are breaking my balls with all this useless discussion you 've gotten me into.
Oh gosh... and again I tell you, that you are free to upload scores in any romset.
You believe you are not harassing people, but do you talk to... how many players? How many do you think were so bothered to see spam coming from you that they don't even try to give you attention if you justify yourself in a forum thread?
I probably am the only one that had tried to talk with you seriously, and debate every single sentence of yours, not because I'm the only one thinking like this, but because I was probably the only foolish guy to think you could change your behaviour with a talk.
For people it's easy to "debase" and criticize other people without even talking to them. I tried to talk with you, even before you registered an account in here I left you a polite message in the mahjong replay thread with the hope you could at least read it.
Now I've talked to you... and I have understood you better. And I see that you will never stop to upload ugly replays just for the pleasure of climbing the leaderboard, and this will force us to daily check (instead of weekly check) the Loads page to be sure to not miss any interesting replay.
Patience, we're habitued somehow. It's been a lot of time TK2012 is up there, just to name one.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:Ok, seems we say the same thing.
I 'll choose some games of mine and we 'll see if you can beat them, right?
How many? And in how much time?

(I leave out Street Hoop, cause obviously is world record).
To be fair, you should allow that anyone willing to try could participate in the "beating of your scores", not just me. MARP is not just you and me. I am confident I can beat a good slice of your scores as, while you were uploading them, I scourged some familiar games and I knew those scores were pretty low. But a slice is a slice, I'm not Superman or anything special, I have my favorite genres and my weakpoints.

Said that, right now I only have 2 consecutive free days, otherwise you would have to wait for next Sunday.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote: Oh gosh... and again I tell you, that you are free to upload scores in any romset.
You believe you are not harassing people, but do you talk to... how many players? How many do you think were so bothered to see spam coming from you that they don't even try to give you attention if you justify yourself in a forum thread?
I probably am the only one that had tried to talk with you seriously, and debate every single sentence of yours, not because I'm the only one thinking like this, but because I was probably the only foolish guy to think you could change your behaviour with a talk.
For people it's easy to "debase" and criticize other people without even talking to them. I tried to talk with you, even before you registered an account in here I left you a polite message in the mahjong replay thread with the hope you could at least read it.
Now I've talked to you... and I have understood you better. And I see that you will never stop to upload ugly replays just for the pleasure of climbing the leaderboard, and this will force us to daily check (instead of weekly check) the Loads page to be sure to not miss any interesting replay.
Patience, we're habitued somehow. It's been a lot of time TK2012 is up there, just to name one.
Again you call "spam" the scores which are not too high for your taste... You debase much people.
One thing is sure, you love to make large monologues, I m getting tired.
For that mahjong thing I have answered.
TK2012 is my friend, what is the problem (and)with him? He just did what el wil, phil and german crol did: slot machines and card games.

giro-X wrote: To be fair, you should allow that anyone willing to try could participate in the "beating of your scores", not just me. MARP is not just you and me. I am confident I can beat a good slice of your scores as, while you were uploading them, I scourged some familiar games and I knew those scores were pretty low. But a slice is a slice, I'm not Superman or anything special, I have my favorite genres and my weakpoints.
Of course anyone always, but I thought we said about a kind of bet between you and me.
And I see that you will never stop to upload ugly replays just for the pleasure of climbing the leaderboard, and this will force us to daily check (instead of weekly check) the Loads page to be sure to not miss any interesting replay.
Hey no, listen. My goal was not 1st place. It was 7th place. My goal completed :D
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

Yes I do love walls of text. People misunderstand me when I'm short with words.
PP. wrote:TK2012 is my friend, what is the problem (and)with him? He just did what el wil, phil and german crol did: slot machines and card games.
Ah ok then, let people who own scores at slot machines be proud of their performances. Tastes.
If you feel debased by my words, I'm sorry, but stating you uploaded easy scores doesn't mean that, if you could spent some more time on a singular game, you wouldn't be able to do better. Like, I can't say TK2012 does bad at some racing games, for example.
Usually, more time invested == better score, and that's why I state that most of your scores must be bad, because 6 scores a day == poor poor time. Who knows what you would do if you could focus on some particular games and improve your skills. I have no idea, and surely can't tell you are not able to do things. I would feel like debasing you if I state that you have no skill at all, but I didn't state it. I state that so far I don't have this big impression of you; there's always time in the future to improve old scores, and if you do that, that's wonderful.
PP. wrote:Of course anyone always, but I thought we said about a kind of bet between you and me.
The intention was not to show that I can beat some scores, but that your scores were a fast thing. There's no "you and me". The whole discussion wasn't on you and me.
PP. wrote:Hey no, listen. My goal was not 1st place. It was 7th place. My goal completed :D
Dah, not even the fun of seeing you become the new 1st ranked in the leaderboard? Naah I'm so disappointed :( at least that would have given much more meaning to all this rapidness in submitting scores.