Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Re: K12 ???

Postby giro-X » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

We're in 2 waiting for info :) although I am busy with exams, but... waiting info on knockout and standard tournament
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Postby wolfman24 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:51 pm

t14 i am planning having in september/october
wolfman24
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Postby Dax » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Interested. C.Hatchett, baddadjokes and I will all try to play both upcoming competitions.
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Postby Dax » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Any word on this competition? Id hate to see it become forgotten. Any help needed in organizing or coordinating this event? Let me know. I look forward to its earliest possible resumption.
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Postby giro-X » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Dax wrote:Any word on this competition? Id hate to see it become forgotten. Any help needed in organizing or coordinating this event? Let me know. I look forward to its earliest possible resumption.

2015 KO was skipped. For 2016, we had, from elections, BBH Zerstorung and Zhorik as coordinators, though, no word so far. And it's June.
Also Time trial no news for this year. So far, we only know for standard tournament T15 will be held on Sep. 27th - Oct. 11th.

I guess I'll have to nominate myself again next time for holding a tournament in Marp in 2017. TG tournaments are fine but it's sad to see these ones instead disappear.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Postby TRB_MetroidTeam » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Hi Dax.

Please consider joining IGBY2016, a team competition, that is starting soon. More info here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15995
http://tournaments.twingalaxies.com/#/e ... y2016/main

MARP_Team is waiting for you and your friends. Good classic players are always welcome :)

TRB
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Postby Dax » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Awww I would have played in this but I guess you cant join after the start. I saw you post too late but would definitely be interested in participating in this in the future. As a side note I would love to coordinate a Knockout event and have both the resources and availability to run a dedicated knockout style tourney in the classic style that we all know and remember. So in order to be allowed to officially coordinate this event would require me to be elected to coordinator for that specific event? When are marp elections? I mean at this stage wouldn't an attempt at a faithfully done K12 be better than nothing at all?
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Postby TRB_MetroidTeam » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Hi Dax.

Unfortunately they are not accepting new players in IGBY2016. Stay tuned in the link http://tournaments.twingalaxies.com/ because many good competitions are running there.

About coordinating the Knockout here in MARP, I suggest you contact zhorik / gstrain. However, the official rule require to be elected previously. If coordinators tell that they will not run K12 this year, I'd like to have other people coordinating this. Yes, better than nothing :)
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Return to MAME Championships