recording problem with pre-115 wolfmame

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

9BallNinja
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

recording problem with pre-115 wolfmame

Post by 9BallNinja »

Greetings, I submitted a Battlezone (bzone) recording before checking it and discovered that it will not play back. Upon further investigation I've found that wolfmame versions before about version115 will not play back properly for me UNLESS i record them without sound. I make recordings and play them back via batch files. My batchfile for recording looks like this: "mamepXX bzone -rec battlezone.inp -joy"
I pretty much need sound in order to play this game, and I would prefer a wolfmame version somewhere around version 86 because the game plays differently than the wolfmame versions that have an exe named like: "wolfmame154"
Is there a switch or option other than "-nosound" that I can add to my batchfile that will cause wolfmame to record properly? And by the way, any of you moderators can go ahead and delete my battlezone submission of 594,000. I do not see any option for me to delete it myself.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks. -9BallNinja
pat33999
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Re: recording problem with pre-115 wolfmame

Post by pat33999 »

Beside your score their should be the word "edit", click on that and then change the "short name" field to read "deleted".