Moderator: BBH

simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: saulonpb and his scores

Post by simpsons99 »

Great Point!

Dirty Players !
giro-X wrote:Not all the scores marked with Master Keyboard string are invalid. And my opinion on this...
We can/should not ban someone because he/she sends too many recordings that go against the rules. The person behind the nick PG3 has surely done lot of mistakes, like having more accounts with the same email, but still he has one account to use for sending his plays. And everybody remembers what did Pengafin in the K10... yet his account is still allowed to submit scores; he doesn't play anymore it seems <irony> and I wonder why! </irony> but there you can find it.
Same has to go with saulonpb, he won't be banned. The spirit of not banning but invalidating the scores againsts the rules is to underline the fact that he has done bad, the invalid score will stay there as a mark, a memory, and to say that he can still repair and return in a situation of regularity but only if he stops to cheat. Correct people's mistakes, do not punish them.
His punishment, as well as others had, is that he is compromising his situation and giving himself a bad name/reputation. As well as, like BBH said, he is wasting his time.
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
PG3
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by PG3 »

Last edited by PG3 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PG3 wrote: Now I have only one account.
I'm not a dirty player!
NO CHEATING IN GAMES!!!
In fact, now you have one account only, and this is fair Image. I would not say that of you. And Brian was talking in general, not about any player in particular (with exception, I think, of saulonpb who is the main topic of this thread)
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Yes this is mainly about him

But it's nice to see other names being brought up also.
giro-X wrote:
PG3 wrote: Now I have only one account.
I'm not a dirty player!
NO CHEATING IN GAMES!!!
In fact, now you have one account only, and this is fair Image. I would not say that of you. And Brian was talking in general, not about any player in particular (with exception, I think, of saulonpb who is the main topic of this thread)
Arcade Game Scores
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Man he is back at it again!

Please throw out this bad Apple =D>
Arcade Game Scores
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

I have no idea how he thinks he's not using autofire, especially when he explicitly switches it off for the name entry, then switches it back on again for the game... ](*,)
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

mahlemiut wrote:I have no idea how he thinks he's not using autofire, especially when he explicitly switches it off for the name entry, then switches it back on again for the game... ](*,)

It has gotten really bad with him. He is doing anything to get a first Place .. Changing Settings , Auto Fire

I am really starting to wonder how many of these games he's done this with.. *A lot of his scores as Master Keyboard*

Master Cheater is what I call it
Arcade Game Scores
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by kernzy »

and you know what?
this loser claimed that my bomb jack record was played at a slower than average speed. :twisted:
Last edited by kernzy on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ballas
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by ballas »

kernzy wrote:and you know what?
this loser claimed that my bomb jack record was played at a slower than average speed. :twisted:
he said: "This game of bomb jack this decelerated to be easier in the records that I saw."
now i want to smack his ugly face, the cheating f**k.
in fact, i want to kick it with my boots on. ugly shit faced bastard.
:lol:
KVD
Koos van Dyk
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

kernzy wrote:and you know what?
he said: "This game of bomb jack this decelerated to be easier in the records that I saw."
now i want to smack his ugly face, the cheating f**k.
in fact, i want to kick it with my boots on. ugly shit faced bastard.

Yeah he has made a lot of great friends here .. He is a wonderful Player ... My goodness Paul I will join you in this Beat down. :D

Let's take a vote on checking all his scores and removing him.. =D>

Super Cheater :^o
Arcade Game Scores
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by kernzy »

lets just take down his scores!!
masterbaiter
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Some people sure do have some ugly attitudes in this thread.
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by kernzy »

lol!!
cheaters in my mind are THIEVES.
Lets take one game. street fighter.
as far as i can see, this chap is the best at street fighter on MARP, but, he still cheats.
how many people are the best at a game and still cheat? that is totally screwed, scewed and you have to suggest that this individual is not happy being the best, he wants to lie, cheat and con the establishment AS WELL!!!!!
what kind of person would do that, if they could do it without cheating?

what i do know, for a FACT, is this individual would be much more respected if he got his records fairly, like he is very capable of. but no, he cheats, and then lies to confirmers, like he know's better, and that confirmers are idiots and deserve to be conned. look at it like that, as i do. it is worse than watching international football.
and he has the audacity to claim i cheated on a game i am the best at bar none? that, is the insult i needed for me to get my back up. it happened, this is my response.
why would a "winner" cheat? he must think this is the tour de france or something.
i respect him as a top gamer, but, that falls away steeply when i see him argue back with Barry, who, i see as a MARP sage, with logical counsel. don't argue with MAHLEMIUT, or you will be arguing with me, and a thousand strong!!!!!!!
:D 8) :lol: 8) :D
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by kernzy »

also, BBH, us fair gamers don't like cheaters. they ruin gamesmanship, and bring the "sport" into disrepute. i admire your neutral stance, but enough is enough.
i also, have uploaded scores on easier settings, but have mentioned it in the comments, and would never do so for a number 1 placing. i have since zeroed these scores myself, rather than argue about it.
i admire top gamers, and despise cheaters. cheaters see themselves as losers, otherwise, they would not cheat.
if i saw a thread with MY NAME on it, i would be a rash all over it, justifying myself.
to see a true cheaters response on this, we will wait an infinite amount of eternity. so far, this is the case...
tick bloody tock...
i actually cannot believe you confirmers are so passive to cheating, especially with number 1 placings. that is blatant disregard for the rules, on which this site is based.
if i was a confirmer, i would be LIVID, with the amount of time i would have WASTED watching fraudulent inp's.
i wish i had your patience.
there you go. that is my 1 billion and 2 cents worth!!!!!!!
:wink:
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

kernzy wrote:also, BBH, us fair gamers don't like cheaters. they ruin gamesmanship, and bring the "sport" into disrepute. i admire your neutral stance, but enough is enough.
i also, have uploaded scores on easier settings, but have mentioned it in the comments, and would never do so for a number 1 placing. i have since zeroed these scores myself, rather than argue about it.
i admire top gamers, and despise cheaters. cheaters see themselves as losers, otherwise, they would not cheat.
if i saw a thread with MY NAME on it, i would be a rash all over it, justifying myself.
to see a true cheaters response on this, we will wait an infinite amount of eternity. so far, this is the case...
tick bloody tock...
i actually cannot believe you confirmers are so passive to cheating, especially with number 1 placings. that is blatant disregard for the rules, on which this site is based.
if i was a confirmer, i would be LIVID, with the amount of time i would have WASTED watching fraudulent inp's.
i wish i had your patience.
there you go. that is my 1 billion and 2 cents worth!!!!!!!
:wink:
I completely Agree with you .. I have been saying this for awhile here .. Something needs to change here .. If his scores keep getting 0 He keeps submitting the same Imp.

He did it again to take a first place from BBH ... BBH is a great player and would never cheat anyone out of anything . It's a slap in the face.. If he did this at TG He would be banned for Life!
Arcade Game Scores