ASYLUM - PAC 3,820

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

BBH
Editor

Re: ASYLUM - PAC 3,820

Post by BBH »

Great job PAC! I certainly don't have any issues with leeching on a recording that finishes the game - it's not possible to leech infinitely because the lifebar ticks down over time and the only way to restore it is to touch a "magic toilet", which only works once. If other people start leeching and not finishing the game, it may be necessary to add points for levels cleared but I don't think it's necessary right now.
kranser
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by kranser »

Congratulations PAC!!!!

Yep - that makes sense BBH, and I think the same leaching allowances have been used for other games that have a time limit and/or power ups that can only be used once.

Kranser.
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by PAC-MAN »

Thank you very much to both!

Leeching is necessary to obtain cards, every 100 cards you obtain an extra life
The problem is that the bar of energy goes down very rapidly and it is not possible to do it a lot of time
Another problem is that with the course of the time the power of your weapon diminishes and is difficultly to continue advancing
Of all forms, with a bit of practice I believe that it is possible to reach the goal without doing leeching, but it I leave it to the following players.

Regards.