MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: WCC week 5 : BUGGYBOY

Post by sawys »

Phil Lamat wrote:
GNU wrote:I think 100.000 pts can be targeted
Yes !
congrats Redstar
Hum hum... Désolé mais j'ai franchi la barre des 100.000 sur le clône ce matin à 9h27 heure française (précisemment 101.420 et il y a encore de la marge) mais j'ai préféré garder ma "trouvaille" pour plus tard d'autant plus que j'étais absent toute la journée toujours pour continuer mon déménagement ;-)

Reste plus qu'à appliquer ma nouvelle stratégie sur l'offroad avec la rom parent ^^

J'arrive RedStar :-)
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

IIOPAII wrote:well, i try all posibles configurations on MAME to play buggyboy, but he works only at 60% 70% speed recording.

Tx all for adverstiment, but really can`t play this week.

Lucky for all.
And what about the clone ? Does it work better or not ?
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

Raaaaaah !

Je viens de faire une partie à 98.070 en perdant devant la ligne d'arrivée :cry:
GNU
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by GNU »

I confirmed RedStar's last replay, but the exact score is 107950 instead of 107850.
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

J'ai changé le score à 107.950, je te laisse (re)confirmer.
Et en plus il tombe à l'eau le bougre !

Merci GNU.
Tu comptes te joindre à la course ?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

IIOPAII wrote:well, i try all posibles configurations on MAME to play buggyboy, but he works only at 60% 70% speed recording.

Tx all for adverstiment, but really can`t play this week.

Lucky for all.
Sorry but you really need to upgrade, any half decent PC made in the last 3-4 years can run it with no problem, it was a shame to see the Versus Net round cancelled over performance issues, and I'd hate to see the same happen with this because it would be really good to see some replays of the other courses, I'd deemed them nearly impossible to complete myself (I've managed to finish offroad in the past)

In this case the clone will give roughly double the performance of the 3-screen parent set, which takes it to around 500% speed on my system... This isn't even a driver that the dev team consider especially slow at the moment.
IIOPAII
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by IIOPAII »

Sorry but you really need to upgrade, any half decent PC made in the last 3-4 years can run it with no problem
Yeah, this is the problem i know. And for that i`nor play this week.

Nonetheless I understand that it has to be played game that they were not emulated before.
But I believe that in a competition there must be chosen games that work without needed from a great computer.

This one clear that I do not go away to buying a new PC to play the BuggyBoy, this computer me works perffectamente in my daily obligations.

Regards
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

IIOPAII wrote: But I believe that in a competition there must be chosen games that work without needed from a great computer.
I didn't think there could be a problem with this one : I've tested it also on my 5 years old PC and also got 100%.
I feel sad you can't defend your chance on this #-o
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

2nd bonus point to Redstar, leader on day #4 with 107.950

And it would be hard to prevent him from getting the 3rd point, now he have 114.590 ...
IIOPAII
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by IIOPAII »

I do not need to apologize for anything, only I assume that my PC is not the sufficiently powerful thing to play this rom.

Phill I have never had a position of assault in this topic.

Simply I cannot play it and assume it.
GNU
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by GNU »

Phil Lamat wrote:Tu comptes te joindre à la course ?
Non désolé. Peu de temps libre + coupe du monde + New super mario bros Wii = non participation ^^
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

GNU wrote: + coupe du monde ^^
j'espère que t'as bien profité du fabuleux Paraguay-Japon
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

Phil Lamat wrote:2nd bonus point to Redstar, leader on day #4 with 107.950

And it would be hard to prevent him from getting the 3rd point, now he have 114.590 ...
Dommage j'ai toujours un train de retard ^^

En tous cas, excellentes les trouvailles des ballons. J'étais certain qu'il y en aurait 2 par stage et tu les as tous dégotés. Tu as dû t'en prendre des gamelles pour les trouver tous ^^ Moi je n'ai pas eu la patience de tous les chercher...
GNU
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by GNU »

Phil Lamat wrote:
GNU wrote: + coupe du monde ^^
j'espère que t'as bien profité du fabuleux Paraguay-Japon
Dommage qu'ils (les japs) n'aient pas montré les mêmes qualités collectives que contre le Danemark.
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

M'énerve ce jeu... Entre les ralentissements qui viennent d'apparaître suite à la surchauffe de mon ordi ET le fait que la vitesse se change toute seule !! Du coup il faut vite rechanger de vitesse... C'est pas cool pour jouer !