MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: MAME KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS 7

Post by Marco Marocco »

Alessandro.S
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Alessandro.S »

Thanks Marco. I'll keep an eye on that as well (and will post there in the next days).

I already opened a thread in the MARP forums a while ago where Barry and Chad tried to help out a bit, but so far I haven't had the time to try and port the WolfMAME 0.106 patches to xmame 0.106 (plus I don't know if I have enough programming skill for that).

Well in any case I'll try and submit inps with xwolfmame 0.104 outside the K7 tournament, for the sake of playing along :D
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

coordination news:

due to the big number of players, Gastrainga will help the coordinators for controlling inps
ballas
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by ballas »

Is there a certain version of mame or wolfmame that we have to use for this tournament?
What was the greatest number of players to play in this type of tournament in the past?
KVD
Koos van Dyk
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

ballas wrote:Is there a certain version of mame or wolfmame that we have to use for this tournament?
WolfMAME 0.106
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

ballas wrote: What was the greatest number of players to play in this type of tournament in the past?
In past? mmmh 102 players registered in 2001 (k2), but players effective during contest was 68
SFCHAMPION
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by SFCHAMPION »

^_^
Attachments
Achievement.JPG
Achievement.JPG (15.89 KiB) Viewed 8640 times
RAX
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by RAX »

GHEMANT wrote:Round1: In case of tie will pass the turn the player who has higher position in the three games (exemple: 2 players have 80 pts; one has got two times 3rd position, the other has got one time 1st position then other lower positions. The second player, who has 1st position, pass the turn).
Please explain a bit more this passage. Apparently it's similar to K6 rule, but in K6 there weren't targets bonus. In case of tie will you consider the best position according to real scores reached in the 3 games, or according to the tournament points earned in the 3 games?
In other words, taking Spinalblood's GoldenAxe inp as example, will it count as a 10 or as a 36 ?
thanks
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

In case of tie will pass the turn the player who has higher position in the three games (exemple: 2 players have 80 pts; one has got two times 3rd position, the other has got one time 1st position then other lower positions. The second player, who has 1st position, pass the turn).

In other words you have to consider the position reached with tournament points, for example:

example after 2 games:

PhoenixReloaded (total points 405): position 7, position 48
RAX (total points 405): position 18, position 19.

Phoenix wins because best position is 7°.