To all Jvrm members

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

OK, Now Zarouk, Poop, Wonder, LeClaqueurFou, Sawys, JYD, Maverick, Phil Lamat and RedStar are interested to compete, so we must decide who will be the 5
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam »

destructor wrote:
sampras73 wrote:I hope DES that you're not french... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My grandmother was born in France :D
Hi guys... I have grandmother... or the mom of my grandmother that came from Italy! 8)
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

TRB_MetroidTeam wrote:
destructor wrote:
sampras73 wrote:I hope DES that you're not french... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi guys... I have grandmother... or the mom of my grandmother that came from Italy! 8)

And I want to marry all brazilian girl. So next time I can play for team brazil! If you have one send me here or must wait until next october :wink:
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

TRB_MetroidTeam wrote:
destructor wrote:
Hi !
Me too ! Mother of my grandmother was born in Italy in the region of Cuneo :D
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

All the world is a country ... :D

Sawys, have you selected the JVRM competitors?
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by sawys »

Marco Marocco wrote:All the world is a country ... :D

4 are selected JYD, RedStar, Sawys, Zarouk but we are just discussing to choose between LeClaqueurFou and Maverick.
It's very hard for us to choose because maverick has real good competence in some games where DaviL is the best and LeClaqueurFou is an excellent gamer too.
Give us till tonight and we wil choose definitely.
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

sawys wrote:
Marco Marocco wrote:All the world is a country ... :D

4 are selected JYD, RedStar, Sawys, Zarouk but we are just discussing to choose between LeClaqueurFou and Maverick.
It's very hard for us to choose because maverick has real good competence in some games where DaviL is the best and LeClaqueurFou is an excellent gamer too.
Give us till tonight and we wil choose definitely.
I'm sorry for the excellent players that will stay out of the contest :cry: , may be in the future we'll organize the contest with more quiet, so every team can make a pre - contest to choose the players
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

DaviL wrote:I know, JVRM is bigger.
We lost great player in last year (maybe the best).
ASW who was the best (the inps on marp are nothing, on arcade was one of the top 3 of all time in Italy) is passed away, Gaplus(AKA R.Vignola), Essekappa don't play anymore. Kale never was part of us.
Choice 5 your members, we are 4 but will be 5 before start.
Very sad. We know too at jvrm how it's sad to lost a great player and a friend. Shootix, maybe the most skilled shooting player I've seen in my life is passed away 2 years ago...

Wonder
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

sawys wrote:
TRB_MetroidTeam wrote:
destructor wrote: My grandmother was born in France :D
Hi !
Me too ! Mother of my grandmother was born in Italy in the region of Cuneo :D
The father of my grandmother for me come from Italy ^^

Wonder
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

So, we have our Team :

Captain (not player) :
Wonder (me)

Players :
Jyd, LeClaqueurFou, RedStar, Sawys, Zarouk.

Hard to choose, we have very good players who can't (or dont want) participate) and 10 players who want to be in the team.

It will be a great tournament, I hope we can make other confrntation in the future.
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Just one thing...

We are all ok for the score system. But nobody have spoken for the total points...

I mean we make total points gained by each players of each country for know who is the winner between France and Italy ?
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

Hi Francois.
Is very good in France there are so many players! We are just 5 and was difficult to be 5!
For the total points.. this is a team tournament, there will be no individual rank. Everybody play for the team.
Maybe some bonus points for first 3 in each game, after first month.
I know, if somebody is very strong in a game can make 1st position and give to another player his second best inp, but I don't want to think there are so coward players! If somebody cheat in little things like these, better shot himself :evil:
xanadu71
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by xanadu71 »

I know, if somebody is very strong in a game can make 1st position and give to another player his second best inp, but I don't want to think there are so coward players! If somebody cheat in little things like these, better shot himself Evil or Very Mad
Don't worry Davil. Nobody will cheat. I think the simpliest thing to do to prevent this is every player submit one inp (any game) with the .wlf file and so we can know their computer specs.

LCF
"Bury me with my money", Simon GREEDWELL from "SUNSET RIDERS" / Xanadu71=LeClaqueurFou
http://www.twitch.tv/xanadugcp WR attempts, follow me !
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

DaviL wrote:Hi Francois.
Is very good in France there are so many players! We are just 5 and was difficult to be 5!
For the total points.. this is a team tournament, there will be no individual rank. Everybody play for the team.
Maybe some bonus points for first 3 in each game, after first month.
I know, if somebody is very strong in a game can make 1st position and give to another player his second best inp, but I don't want to think there are so coward players! If somebody cheat in little things like these, better shot himself :evil:
You have two other great players who aren't in your team, I mean Essekappa and Michele.

And no, no coward will be here. But I think it will be good to have some referee from other countries for judge all inps and all differents (warning is better than healing).

François
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Some questions :

What is the limit date for propose games ?

Any leeching will be allowed ?

24h rule will be apply I mean ?

It's possible to change settings for make a game harder ?

I think it will be cool to have another challenge between Polish team and Brazilian team. Both winners will matches and both loosers too :)

It's a fondation for a cool Marp World Cup :)

Wonder