WRX2

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by tar »

I make mistakes. I do not flame anyone or post anything obscene.

JTC:
Don't they have about seven more weeks of hoarding to do before they bomb us again?
BBH:Image

according to upload message that wrx2 is not going to send in anymore
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

In case it gets deleted, the following message was just included with an upload for an archived game by WRX2:
I according to the facts, WRX2 is not a team(everybody can say this is a team if WRX2 is over TWO PLAYERS,but it is not.) ,WRX2 is Korean, WRX2 is two players . I am Han Sang-ho and my friend Park Kang-kyu, 100% sure about that.That is the fact. It goes without saying that success is the product of hard work( 59 inps was made from Han Sang-ho and my friend Park Kang-kyu after 7 weeks) . In forum, someone message seems to sentence "WRX2 is incur death penalty".(I have be falsely accused) Our INPS has had the effect of demoralizing the people now,{WE MAKE AN APOLOGY FOR EVERYBODY!} I will DELETE my all records, and never will be upload again if it make people cause suspicion and feel uneasy. They(Weehawk,LN2,Cicola Guidi)three are in high spirits now and able to fulfill them wish.
John Cunningham (JTC)
zlk
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by zlk »

WRX2,

I think everyone would be happy if you did the following: Just make two accounts, one for Han Sang-ho and one for Park Kang-kyu. If you two want to keep using the name wrx2, then login, goto the index page, hit the edit user link, then click the box next to the text that reads "check this box if you don't want to be listed on the main leader_board."

Whatever you do, please do not delete your replays. They are quite good. I also hope that you two guys keep making replays. I have confirmed many of your replays and enjoy watching them.
Rat
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Rat »

tar wrote:Confucius suggests that we wait to see if team korea is to submit any more first place inp. / no threat yet unless one likes UniwarS + clones.

LOL, yeah that's me :) I had first place in most of the Uniwars clones and the WRX2's came along and blitzed my scores, some they doubled. It was a bit of a surprise to get the string of email updates of my scores being beaten. I sure others had a similar experience.

But if the games are played with no cheating then I feel they should stay.

I hope they (the WRX2's) help with the process of breaking up the record to individual players. In the spirit of marp you should play fair, and it's only fair for them to help the splitting of their team.
Last edited by Rat on Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

tar wrote:I make mistakes. I do not flame anyone or post anything obscene.
The edit function wasn't taken away from us because of flaming or obscenity.

It was taken away because you and Hisa constantly post messages and then delete or completely change them at the same time people are trying to respond, and seymour cannot selectively take away the edit function from abusive members.

Thanks in advance if we lose it again.
John Cunningham (JTC)
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

Exactly..that's all I have ever asked for.

Make 2 separate accounts....reupload your excellent scores made by each player to those accounts.

You both can have wrx2 within your username if you want.

Even 2 people is a "team". I only said you were many cuz that is what others reported. I was only reporting what I had read previously.

It also makes it nicer for all of us..cuz then when we see a new wrx2 upload, we will know which of the 2 of you played that game.

Overall it doesn't bother that much as you might think. I haven't even launched MacMAME once in the past 6 weeks now. I drop by to participate in the MARP forums but that's about it the past 6 weeks.
tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by tar »

JTC
constantly post messages and then delete or completely change them at the same time people are trying to respond
Confucius to use the preview button from now on.
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

tar wrote:JTC
constantly post messages and then delete or completely change them at the same time people are trying to respond
Confucius to use the preview button from now on.
That's the picture I was trying to quote!

Wasn't it like the size of Montana, though?

:wink:
John Cunningham (JTC)
tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by tar »

tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by tar »

Exed exes 5 million
SAVAGE BEES 6million .inp measures 21,000 kb.
^^^^^^^^^ That is the one i will be watching .

WRX2 is the new king of the marp people
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

I saw an inp long, long ago that scored 10 million on Exed Exes. Just thought I'd mention that. :)
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by tar »

: Tim Morrow (tjm) confirmed the savgbees score of 6102900 by WRX2 (wrx2)
: mahlemiut (br) confirmed the savgbees score of 6102900 by WRX2 (wrx2)
: make that a third confirm (tar)
wolf 80 , no sound , 100 - 300% , Frameskip 1 - 11 , Totally playbackable
microsoft windows "98 , old packard bell 1997 system , 200 megahertz from floppy disk zipped file.

10 million is spectacular , mahlemiut .
I looked that up in websters one day .
They spell it Malamute = Eskimo sled dog .
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

Wasn't it Hisa who made that 10M inp...One of the few inps that got my respect for Hisa's playing abilities.

Asian are shooter-crazy people :P
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

tar wrote:I looked that up in websters one day .
They spell it Malamute = Eskimo sled dog .
From what I understand, it's the name of the Inuit tribe after which the dog breed is named.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Post by Novice »

The TJT wrote:Wasn't it Hisa who made that 10M inp...One of the few inps that got my respect for Hisa's playing abilities.

Asian are shooter-crazy people :P
This site has 10M replay.
http://www2.plala.or.jp/excite/toinreplay.html
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE