MARP database down ?

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Rat
Button Masher
Button Masher

MARP database down ?

Post by Rat »

I can't view the database, now I don't know which games to play, shit I might have to go outside :(
zlk
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by zlk »

Marp and a few other sites were down today and they still are down for me. Before you go outside, I suggest you try to finish dodonpachi on one credit. Once you can do that, try to finish it on your 1st man. It might take you a few tries, and you wouldn't have to go outside for a very long time :lol:
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

After you finish both loops of Do Don Pachi on one credit and one life, try to beat the World Record. Then after that, try to do it with your eyes closed. Then when your done with that, do it blind folded and with your feet. . .
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Simple answer: ZTNet is fucked up. Again.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Rat
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Rat »

I wish they would hurry up and fix it, I'm going to do some exercise, AHHHHHHH help me :cry:
Rat
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Rat »

I went out for a ride on my push-bike, wow that's fun :) I ought to do that again one day :D

But it's still broken, I'm going to have a shower now and if it's not fixed when I come back I'm going to start swingin' em :twisted: