CONGRATS, DaviL

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

>What did you name 'orcs' the little
ones on stage 2 or the bosses on stage 1 and 2 ?

I don't konw the exact name, but I refer the final boss of stage 1 and 2. I make some error to move it on the ramp so they kill me.

Where can I Download your great GNG record ?
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

DaviL wrote:>What did you name 'orcs' the little
ones on stage 2 or the bosses on stage 1 and 2 ?

I don't konw the exact name, but I refer the final boss of stage 1 and 2. I make some error to move it on the ramp so they kill me.
I call them Ogre, because there are bigs for simple orcs :) But, I Don't know the real name.

DaviL wrote:>Where can I Download your great GNG record ?

Oh, it's not a great record. I made 865K (Loop 3 Stage 4) with many errors (horrors :) ) But with more than 5 lives. The inp is actually here. But the score is now 500K with the new rule. But, on this try it's the first time I saved the princess :) In my arcade in 85, I never succes to beat the 2 devils in loop 2 stage 6.

But Rafael make much more before the 5 lifes rule. Over 1M :)

Francois
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

thank you, François. :)

But I think I had too much lucky. With more lifes, is more easy. DaviL, I have some news...

I´ve beat you on GNGT. 793000, died at level 2-6. It´s a nice replay. I need to repair my modem the most fast possible to send it. :D

This is a new challenge. Next target, GNG. MAKAIMUG will be the last one. and the other clones, I won´t try. is like I´ve said before: I´ll begin to study at the university at February 17th.
Long life to good games
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

INNUENDO wrote: I´ve beat you on GNGT. 793000, died at level 2-6. It´s a nice replay. I need to repair my modem the most fast possible to send it. :D
Congrats :) Argh, I have no time for playing :(

Francois
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

Congratulation Innuendo, you beat my record
! Great score but... I just beat you again.
The score is awesome, much more then a million. When you upload your I upload mine.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

you´re terrible, Davil. :cry:
Long life to good games
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Please DaviL, before I upload, I need to know...

Did you finish the game again?? (2 times)
Long life to good games
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

INNUENDO wrote:Please DaviL, before I upload, I need to know...

Did you finish the game again?? (2 times)
Eh eh, yes I'm terrible, but this game IS TERRIBLE.
Ok, I upload right now.
Is a great record, but I know you are a great player so you'll beat me one day. But I'll beat you again 1 day after !!
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

KING GOBLIN!!!!!!!!! :D

Maybe I´ll try only "more one time". If I beat your million and you beat back, like Shinobi, Robocop and Chelnov... I´ll give up.

Do you know, when I find someone, that play better than me, I can recognize that I´m not the best anymore... but for me, this isn´t lose. is win. Is very good see someone like DaviL, improve that is possible finish Ghosts´n Goblins with only 5 men.

I recognize you like KING GOBLIN! Congratulations, DaviL.
Long life to good games
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

INNUENDO wrote:KING GOBLIN!!!!!!!!! :D

Maybe I´ll try only "more one time". If I beat your million and you beat back, like Shinobi, Robocop and Chelnov... I´ll give up.

Do you know, when I find someone, that play better than me, I can recognize that I´m not the best anymore... but for me, this isn´t lose. is win. Is very good see someone like DaviL, improve that is possible finish Ghosts´n Goblins with only 5 men.

I recognize you like KING GOBLIN! Congratulations, DaviL.
Years ago, in arcade I see a guy finish gng with his first life. I'm in awe this day and its the first time I see the little hearts above Arthur and Prin Prin :)

Francois
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

Years ago, in arcade I see a guy finish gng with his first life. I'm in awe this day and its the first time I see the little hearts above Arthur and Prin Prin :)

INCREDIBLE !!! This is a monster GNG player !

Last week I kill the second Satan of second loop with my first life. But I die with is Star shot also.. then I die 4 more time so I don't finish the game.
I was so hungry that I was trying to destroy the keyboard...
But Is much more easy to finish the game with mame ( you can play all time you want, save state ) then in Arcade...I never finish in Arcade but I never found a GNG machine near my town.
I think there is somebody that can destroy me, I hope he come, can't wait to see a super gng player with 2 million points at GNG or GNGT with 5 men only.
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

I´m sure I´m not this guy... :(
Long life to good games