Skito... my Omega Race entry?

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

CrazyJim
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Skito... my Omega Race entry?

Post by CrazyJim »

I like the game, its alot of flying backwards, flanking and luck :)

What settings should I be looking at? I don't think I have changed anything default around... Dial speed is at 12%(10/off/12/10/off/12). I have to hit OK to get through cocktail problem loading.

Like it seems most of my replays work, just this one is weird. I wonder if other people can play it back?

I'm down for figuring out whats wrong.
CrazyJim
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

maybe 1 thing...

Post by CrazyJim »

Do high scores affect this game? I have some junky high scores from before that are saved.
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

when making recordings and testing playing them back, you have to put yourself in the playback person's shoes. remove any information on your computer that the mame program might look at and get seeds from that wouldn't be on any other persons computer. i.e. remove hiscore.dat, .hi, .nv, and sometimes .cfg files, then play the recording back if you can't get it to playback then it's pretty certain other people won't get it to playback either unless you include the files that "seed" playback in a different order. we've banned nvrams for this reason since for a differen nvram file a different randomness will come when mame plays. thus nvrams create much havoc.
-skito
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Once again you should have no problems with older version : graphics are better and there is no playback problem for example with m35tg

you can find it in the menu of the upper banner at the section named "old versions of mame"