CHELNOV, I think is Good Bye...

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

CHELNOV, I think is Good Bye...

Post by INNUENDO »

Nothing very important. :cry: I just want to tell CONGRATULATIONS MOMOJIROU, for beat me in Chelnov - Atomic Runner. I never thoughted that I say this but, I don[t have many chances to beat you.

YOU made a perfect game. Killed all enemies, good leech and good skils. You[re great.
:wink:

CHELNOV is my favourite game on MARP. I think Shock Troopers is favourite of BBH, Burger Time for JD, Pole Position JLr and Wonder Boy Moreno. Sorry if I[m wrong, is just a example.

After see your play, Momojirou, I'm happy because I've told to myself that is impossible finish the game perfectly, but YOU made.

Congratulations for you. Maybe I'll play in the future. But the maximum that I can do is be THE SAME like you. Impossible do more than 492200 points :(
Long life to good games
tmorrow
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by tmorrow »

MOMOJIROU's inp is incredible but it can be improved upon or matched. He didn't actually kill all enemies, missed a couple in spots in the last two levels. The 490K score will take some beating though as the leeching was comprehensive and almost complete. Go after some of the clones instead.