cgraplop2 needs special rules

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington
Contact:

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by simpsons99 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 am

they are just responding they are not speaking for me .. I am not here very often . My English is just fine Thank you very much
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:21 am

If someone says "and Simpson means that... blablabla" then he tries to talk instead of you.
I' m sure you don't like this.

User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington
Contact:

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by simpsons99 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 am

yep and that's just being rude .. my name is not simpson
PP. wrote:If someone says "and Simpson means that... blablabla" then he tries to talk instead of you.
I' m sure you don't like this.
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?

BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:40 am

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by BeeJay » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:46 am

[quote="PP."]If someone says "and Simpson means that... blablabla" then he tries to talk instead of you./quote]
No, it means I'm trying to point out that you completely misunderstood the intent of their posting. But, based on your other responses here, you're the one with a problem understanding English not Brian, or more likely you're just being a total prat about it for the sole purpose of being a troll.

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:49 am

simpsons99 wrote:yep and that's just being rude .. my name is not simpson
And mine is not "PP"... It's "PP." :lol:

BeeJay wrote: No, it means I'm trying to point out that you completely misunderstood the intent of their posting. But, based on your other responses here, you're the one with a problem understanding English not Brian, or more likely you're just being a total prat about it for the sole purpose of being a troll.
Next time try not to talk instead of others. If I misunderstood something, then the original poster will tell it. Will you now stop trolling?
Last edited by PP. on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:40 am

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by BeeJay » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:52 am

PP. wrote:Next time try not to talk instead of others. If I misundertood somethingh, then the original poster will tell it.
What the hell. I'm not allowed to point out when you've missed the bleeding obvious? Get real you total prat. I'll always point out when you're either too stupid to see the obvious or deliberately being obnoxious just to be a prick.

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:57 am

BeeJay wrote: What the hell. I'm not allowed to point out when you've missed the bleeding obvious? Get real you total prat. I'll always point out when you're either too stupid to see the obvious or deliberately being obnoxious just to be a prick.
You' re talking for yourself, right?

User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington
Contact:

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by simpsons99 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:12 am

he is a peace of work ... he lives on this site 24-7 looking for an easy first place to get ... Do you enjoy your self? Is this all a game to you?
BeeJay wrote:
PP. wrote:Next time try not to talk instead of others. If I misundertood somethingh, then the original poster will tell it.
What the hell. I'm not allowed to point out when you've missed the bleeding obvious? Get real you total prat. I'll always point out when you're either too stupid to see the obvious or deliberately being obnoxious just to be a prick.
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:16 am

simpsons99 wrote:he is a peace of work ... he lives on this site 24-7 looking for an easy first place to get ... Do you enjoy your self? Is this all a game to you?
If they are so easy what are you waiting for? beat them.

User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington
Contact:

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by simpsons99 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:19 am

you completely missed the point .. The only reason you played that Flintstones game so you could get another easy first place ...
PP. wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:he is a peace of work ... he lives on this site 24-7 looking for an easy first place to get ... Do you enjoy your self? Is this all a game to you?
If they are so easy what are you waiting for? beat them.
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:24 am

simpsons99 wrote:you completely missed the point .. The only reason you played that Flintstones game so you could get another easy first place ...
Another 11 people played that game, why you only blame me?

User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington
Contact:

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by simpsons99 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:26 am

because you did it today? for the main reason of a easy first place ...
PP. wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:you completely missed the point .. The only reason you played that Flintstones game so you could get another easy first place ...
Another 11 people played that game, why you only blame me?
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:31 am

simpsons99 wrote:because you did it today? for the main reason of a easy first place ...
I just do what anybody else does too. But why you' re running after me, are you another one doggy?

User avatar
BBH
Editor
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:06 am
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

Re: cgraplop2 needs special rules

Post by BBH » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 am

scores were edited, this thread is done, oh my god just shut the fuck up already

Locked