More fake uploads from Saulon

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

User avatar
***PL***
Editor
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:37 pm

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by ***PL*** » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Is bubsymphb WORKING????

Don't take it so personally... I only archived games mentioned in this thread!

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:08 pm

It is semi-blind working. There are already two scores there, and they are real.
So, are you going to unstar it?

And what about "40lovej"? Kale uploaded his score, he refers about blind in comment, he also made special rules for it.
Last edited by PP. on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
***PL***
Editor
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:37 pm

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by ***PL*** » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:13 pm

OK, at least it is not 1 point!

User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by Kale » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:28 pm

PP. wrote: And what about "40lovej"? Kale uploaded his score, he refers about blind in comment, he also made special rules for it.
In videogames [adult] blind play means without previous knowledge of the game.
Except knowing how tennis inherently works of course.

And the inp proves that the game actually works, because the "MAMEdev" working on that didn't bother in playtesting a jank 4way joystick tennis game until 2 days ago, just around the same time saulon double faulting his service like shit (hint hint):
https://github.com/mamedev/mame/commit/ ... c096258076

And I haven't made up the special rules, I've just copied and pasted them from the parent set 40love:
http://replay.marpirc.net/index.cgi?mod ... ort=40love

In any case: it's not supposed to be a long term upload, I guess Phil will submit for it once he gets back from holidays or something ...

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Kale wrote:
In videogames [adult] blind play means without previous knowledge of the game.
Ok, so there is no any problem with this game and you play it normally.
I don't wonder how Saulon found it "broked", he probably made mistake.

User avatar
BBH
Editor
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:06 am
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by BBH » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:19 pm

PP. wrote: Give me a break... my poor attitude?? When I just answer to people like you and to their insults, I have a poor attitude?
Look at your comments in the boards, you use to deride your opponents.

I 'm ignored when I report problems because editors do not want to fix them.
No, you're ignored because people don't like your terrible attitude. Pretty much everyone that's posted in one of these threads doesn't like you and your obnoxious tendency to derail threads, arguing about every tiny thing, refusal to admit you're wrong about anything, and constant playing of the victim card.

Yes, I've called out people like you and saulon that regularly upload low-effort scores in my uploads. Yet people don't seem to be mad at me, other than you. I wonder why?

BBH wrote: See, this is the kind of shit that's not doing you any favors. Don't be so pushy and demanding. saulon will be dealt with, so chill out.
"Favors to me?" HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:
Fixing the reported fake scores sounds like favors to me?
Congrats, you completely misinterpreted my statement, as usual.
I'm not pushing or demanding.
Wrong.
I'm just trying to help the site(this is what you don't).
...and you expect me to do anything for you with an attitude like that? It's amazing how oblivious you are.

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:37 pm

BBH wrote:
No, you're ignored because people don't like your terrible attitude. Pretty much everyone that's posted in one of these threads doesn't like you and your obnoxious tendency to derail threads, arguing about every tiny thing, refusal to admit you're wrong about anything, and constant playing of the victim card.

Yes, I've called out people like you and saulon that regularly upload low-effort scores in my uploads. Yet people don't seem to be mad at me, other than you. I wonder why?
I have not any terrible attitude, this is what you (and other idiots) want to believe... My answers to personal attacks are "terrible attitude"?
I do not "argue about every tiny thing", just show me one of those tiny things which I argue.
I do not playing the victim. You and the other idiots try to make me victim, but as you see you can't do it.

You upload low-effort scores too. You want the easy first place too, you' re not different.
You use to write "junk" while Saulon writes "1 try"... What's you difference?


BBH wrote:
...and you expect me to do anything for you with an attitude like that? It's amazing how oblivious you are.
I'm not expecting from you to do me any favors of course. I woudn't make favors to you, too.
But if you are an editor you have to do your duty, same regulations for all. Otherwise leave this position.

User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington
Contact:

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by simpsons99 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:03 pm

you do it with every respond and post .. I am glad you found a new friend lol
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?

User avatar
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Devil's Canyon
Contact:

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by Weehawk » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 pm

mahlemiut, on Aug 8, 2007, in [url=http://marpirc.net/viewtopic.php?p=46062&sid=39217cd0409b8a6cf76308c9a2ad5d77&sid=39217cd0409b8a6cf76308c9a2ad5d77#p46062]this post[/url] wrote:Ok, tk2007 is now banned from the forums.

He may still submit INPs to MARP, but he should keep his comments to himself. Any insulting or accusatory comments from him will see him banned from MARP entirely.
Holy shit.....has it been ten years already?
John Cunningham (JTC)
Image

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:37 pm

simpsons99 wrote:you do it with every respond and post .. I am glad you found a new friend lol
If you' re talking to me, yes, I' ll answer to any insulting post.
BBH is an old sport :D

User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington
Contact:

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by simpsons99 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:54 pm

I am pretty sure i was responding to you . seriously 99% of these posts here are from you or about you recently ...


I m glad there is a person they dislike more then me ... Good stuff
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?

User avatar
BBH
Editor
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:06 am
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by BBH » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:15 pm

simpsons99 wrote:I m glad there is a person they dislike more then me ... Good stuff
It's not even close. I may have had issues with you in the past but.... yeah, maybe you're not so bad after all...

For some reason I always forget that making any sort of response to him is a waste of time, because he will never shut up with his incessant garbage posts. I need to stop that.

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:18 pm

BBH wrote:
For some reason I always forget that making any sort of response to him is a waste of time, because he will never shut up with his incessant garbage posts. I need to stop that.
Yes you do. Stop all these attacks and lies against me and I will shut up. You can't just throw me garbage and expect me to be silent, right?

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:32 pm

I just tried to play and also saw Sulon's inp of "ultracin", this game looks like with no sense and no score. Not sure if it's playable or broken.
But Saulon again gave himself a score, this time 200...

BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:40 am

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by BeeJay » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:42 pm

BBH wrote:For some reason I always forget that making any sort of response to him is a waste of time, because he will never shut up with his incessant garbage posts. I need to stop that.
Welcome to the club! :(

It doesn't matter how reasoned the explanations are, or even if you are 100% correct, he'll still abuse you and tell you you're wrong, or did you even try. eg: The uploading to archived games debacle where he called me out twice that I shouldn't say things when I don't know them for a fact..... even though I absolutely did know them for a fact AND did a test upload to show him that it could be done before even responding to him.

Locked