Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote:
It doesn't matter how reasoned the explanations are, or even if you are 100% correct, he'll still abuse you and tell you you're wrong, or did you even try. eg: The uploading to archived games debacle where he called me out twice that I shouldn't say things when I don't know them for a fact..... even though I absolutely did know them for a fact AND did a test upload to show him that it could be done before even responding to him.
Cut the craps and stay on topic.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

BeeJay wrote:
BBH wrote:For some reason I always forget that making any sort of response to him is a waste of time, because he will never shut up with his incessant garbage posts. I need to stop that.
Welcome to the club! :(

It doesn't matter how reasoned the explanations are, or even if you are 100% correct, he'll still abuse you and tell you you're wrong, or did you even try. eg: The uploading to archived games debacle where he called me out twice that I shouldn't say things when I don't know them for a fact..... even though I absolutely did know them for a fact AND did a test upload to show him that it could be done before even responding to him.
Yup, I remember that. It's impossible for him to ever admit he's wrong about anything. But yes, somehow everyone else is wrong and telling lies instead...
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote:
Cut the craps and stay on topic.
I wasn't talking to you!!
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Post by Novice »

DEFCON=7

LIfe is simple.

Eat Sleep Game. (that's all)

no time to take care about worthless men.
do not you?
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:
PP. wrote:
Interesting proposition, but has to do with this thread?
Where did I say it was about anything else?

Forgot to add a "what", the right sentence is "but what has to do".
You were off topic, same that Kale's post after yours.

If you want to discuss ideas about competing make a different thread.
Ok, I agree with the others here, you're either an idiot or a troll. Nothing off-topic about what I posted, it's a way to deal with the spam uploads as a whole, instead you want to attack / single out one user.

Also, why PM me asking me about macro hotkey stuff that works with MAME? (yes, this is off-topic now)
Cicca
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Cicca »

Haze wrote: Ok, I agree with the others here, you're either an idiot or a troll. .......
Could he be PAC....?!? 8O
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Kale wrote: And I haven't made up the special rules, I've just copied and pasted them from the parent set 40love:
http://replay.marpirc.net/index.cgi?mod ... ort=40love

In any case: it's not supposed to be a long term upload, I guess Phil will submit for it once he gets back from holidays or something ...
You're right, I'm back from my summer holidays (partially in Greece !).
Concerning the scoring, I wonder if we should apply for 40love the same as vstennis (easier)
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BBH wrote: Yup, I remember that. It's impossible for him to ever admit he's wrong about anything. But yes, somehow everyone else is wrong and telling lies instead...
Admit that I' m wrong because some idiots say so? ...lmao
"Anyone else" is this small team of spoiled boys, not the whole gamers community.

Haze wrote:
Ok, I agree with the others here, you're either an idiot or a troll. Nothing off-topic about what I posted, it's a way to deal with the spam uploads as a whole, instead you want to attack / single out one user.

Also, why PM me asking me about macro hotkey stuff that works with MAME?
I know you agree with the others, because they affected you. Usually happens to small brain people like you.
Am I an attacker/troll because I asked you to be on topic? This is about Saulon's fakes.

That pm was months ago, next time try reply on time.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Cicca wrote:
PAC was a haxor, I'm not haxor, I hunt the haxors :)
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Usually happens to small brain people like you.
There is a perfect example of how you frequently attack people with insults..... but you yourself always try to play the victim card that we're somehow attacking you. There is one word that suitably describes your behaviour, and that is the very word you've tried on several occasions to use against me. You're nothing more than a troll who tries, and fails miserably, to rile people up and in the process makes a complete fool of himself... as is demonstrated by what almost everyone else here has found on these boards which is that it is a complete waste of time trying to hold any meaningful discussion with you. You'll always claim we're attacking you when we have a different opinion, you'll never apologise even once you've finally come to the realisation that someone actually does know what they're talking about, and you'll revert to childish insults when you have nothing more considered to offer in response, calling people dumb, small brained, trolls, etc, etc. You claim to have been around long enough to put yourself in your mid to late 40s, but you behave like a petulant spoilt brat with your "wah wah wah <insert name here> can do it so I should be allowed to as well" comments even though you've complained about that very same behaviour yourself. You complain about Saulon submitting on games that don't work, even though you've done that very same thing yourself. A saying involving the words "pot", "kettle" and "black" comes to mind.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: There is a perfect example of how you frequently attack people with insults..... .
He called me "troll" and "idiot"...
But if I answer then I "frequently attack people with insults" :lol:
MJS
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by MJS »

Hey PP, I think you should talk to Dr. Sbaitso.
I am sure you two will get along well.

https://classicreload.com/dr-sbaitso.html
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Haze wrote:Also, why PM me asking me about macro hotkey stuff that works with MAME? (yes, this is off-topic now)
.....ohhhh my....
Cicca wrote:
Haze wrote: Ok, I agree with the others here, you're either an idiot or a troll. .......
I'm not sure if this was a joke comment, but nah, he's not PAC. Although PAC sure did have a nasty attitude after he tried to come back to the site after disappearing for a while after we discovered the cheating. To be perfectly fair, PP hasn't blatantly cheated on games like PAC did. Of course the thing about that is, PAC was smart enough to figure out how to cheat but not quite smart enough to not fly too high to the sun and get caught. It was awful that he ended up cheating, and I shouldn't give him credit for at least having the brain cells to figure out how to cheat, but... yeah. PP on the other hand can't even figure out how to select the 2P ship in Raiden, and apparently begged a MAMEDEV to help him cheat (who he's now turned on and is saying has a small brain??)
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BBH wrote: PP on the other hand can't even figure out how to select the 2P ship in Raiden, and apparently begged a MAMEDEV to help him cheat (who he's now turned on and is saying has a small brain??)
Did you drink too much beer tonight?
Since when the macro commands are cheating?
Or you don't even know what is a macro command?

No one knows how to start with 2p instead of 1p, if doesnt' know the trick.
You know many tricks, this is obvious.

"Begged"? And what is mamedev?
I just saw a post about hotkeys in the forum from that person, so I sent him a pm.
Hotkeys could be useful in slot machines games, but looks like dont' work inside mame.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:But if I answer then I "frequently attack people with insults" :lol:
As I said, it was an example of what you frequently do. There are plenty of other examples where you have not been personally attacked but choose to take this approach with demeaning or derogatory comments to other people participating in these forums.
PP. wrote:He called me "troll" and "idiot"...
Yes he did, after you repeatedly missed his rather obvious point that he was actually on topic by suggesting that not getting points until at least 4 people have uploaded scores on a game would be a way to discourage Saulon, and others, from such fake uploads or you were choosing to "deliberately appear to" miss the point. The first would suggest you're struggling to understand a fairly simple concept, and therefore not the sharpest tool in the shed, while the second would suggest you're being deliberately belligerent and/or "trollish" in such behaviour solely for the purpose of raising other peoples heckles. That is why after your 2nd response the other poster suggested you're one or other of those two things. You could always have chosen not to respond to said "insults" in the same way as I have chosen not to respond in kind to most of your personal attacks on my character/intelligence. That would show a modicum of maturity, but that appears to be something in which you are severely lacking despite your apparent physical age, or rather that is how you are representing yourself based on your posts and responses to perceived attacks in these forums.