More fake uploads from Saulon

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: More fake uploads from Saulon

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:The sooner you 'll stop run after me like a sissy, the better for you. You can't talk about the community, you are a sick member of it.
Another couple of cheap shots of personal attack again. Actually what I am is a longstanding and valued member of this community, unlike yourself who does nothing more than insult people continually on these forums and the intention of the Marp site with your upload behaviour.
PP. wrote:I have no any similarities with Saulon, but you have. You are both garbage.
Another nice cheap shot. You really love doing that don't you. By the way, both you and Saulon upload scores solely for cheap first places, upload on broken games, etc. So you're far more like him than anyone else currently active on this site, even though you'll never admit that yourself.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: Another couple of cheap shots of personal attack again. Actually what I am is a longstanding and valued member of this community, unlike yourself who does nothing more than insult people continually on these forums and the intention of the Marp site with your upload behaviour.
You throw cheap shots against me, but you are still a loser.
Valued member? who says that? Kale and the rest of your friends? :lol:

BeeJay wrote: Another nice cheap shot. You really love doing that don't you.
The more you try to insult me, the more idiot you look like.
You love run after me like a poor sissy, I only beat you back, as anyone else would do in my position.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Valued member? who says that? Kale and the rest of your friends? :lol:
No, my history with this site and my integrity with respect to submissions.
PP. wrote:The more you try to insult me, the more idiot you look like.
You love run after me like a poor sissy, I only beat you back, as anyone else would do in my position.
More and more cheap shots. You really are a piece of work. By the way, most mature people in your position would not behave the way your are behaving on this site.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: No, my history with this site and my integrity with respect to submissions.
What about respect to discussants?

BeeJay wrote: More and more cheap shots. You really are a piece of work. By the way, most mature people in your position would not behave the way your are behaving on this site.
No one will insult me and remain unanswered, it's a promise.
In any cheap or expensive shot you try against me, you' ll have the suitable answer.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote:
BBH wrote: Yup, I remember that. It's impossible for him to ever admit he's wrong about anything. But yes, somehow everyone else is wrong and telling lies instead...
Admit that I' m wrong because some idiots say so? ...lmao
"Anyone else" is this small team of spoiled boys, not the whole gamers community.
What's your purpose to stay here then?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote:
What's your purpose to stay here then?
First of all, to avoid people like you who waste my time.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

avoid: keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something).
"avoid excessive exposure to the sun"

You're not "avoiding", try again.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:What about respect to discussants?
I suggest that you think about that yourself, you're the one frequently resorting to personal name calling against other people, not me.
PP. wrote:No one will insult me and remain unanswered, it's a promise.
In any cheap or expensive shot you try against me, you' ll have the suitable answer.
As I have said before, criticising your actions is completely different to personal attacks on a person by calling them small brained, dumb, etc. But you seem unable to comprehend that there is a difference between calling out someones behaviour, or disagreeing with them, versus calling people small brained, dumb, etc.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: I suggest that you think about that yourself, you're the one frequently resorting to personal name calling against other people, not me.
You started to insult me. I only answer, as anyone else would do.
BeeJay wrote: As I have said before, criticising your actions is completely different to personal attacks on a person by calling them small brained, dumb, etc. But you seem unable to comprehend that there is a difference between calling out someones behaviour, or disagreeing with them, versus calling people small brained, dumb, etc.
Humbug.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:You started to insult me.
If you'll look back you're the one who started with the personal insults. What I did was to call out your behaviour with your uploads and postings on this site, not an insult/attack on you personally like you are oh so fond of doing. I choose not to stoop to that sort of childish behaviour, other than where your continued insistence on playing the victim and missing the point gets to my very high frustration levels. I could easily slot into your style of behaviour, but I'm mature enough to resist the temptation to resort to school yard style name calling etc. Please note that calling your behaviour on these forms "trollish" is again not a personal attack on you but on the lack of decorum and common courtesy that should be used on these forums.
PP. wrote:I only answer, as anyone else would do.
No, you answer in the same way kids would in a schoolyard with low level personal attacks. Not anyone else would do that, and indeed on these forums you're the only one currently doing that.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: If you'll look back you're the one who started with the personal insults.
Really? Show me then where.

BeeJay wrote: No, you answer in the same way kids would in a schoolyard with low level personal attacks. Not anyone else would do that, and indeed on these forums you're the only one currently doing that.
And how would you answer in my position? Offering love and flowers?
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

I have dealt with PP on this site and other sites .. You would hardly play and get first places on this site and others .

I mainly left that other site because of him .. Now he came back here and starts up with his hardly playing and submitting scores ..

Keep posting what you are PP .. You are making me look good. =D>
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
Cicca
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Cicca »

C'mon, guys......don't feed the troll.....put him in the "Foes list" of the forum, and you'll never read anymore his rants and howls....
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Cicca wrote:C'mon, guys......don't feed the troll.....put him in the "Foes list" of the forum, and you'll never read anymore his rants and howls....
Just stop run after me like sissies. You too.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Yeah okay, I think this thread has run its course.

But let's make sure our little friend can't get the last word.