babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby Kale » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:38 pm

I said shit random reply, not shit random replay

Bravo, you can't read.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby PP. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Kale wrote:I said shit random reply, not shit random replay

Bravo, you can't read.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>



Image


:lol:
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby Kale » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:21 pm

This really adds up to my main point (the red big phrase).

You never shut the fuck up -> insecurity 101.

Lesse how long does it take to make this trigger another random reply ...
User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby PP. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Kale wrote:
You never shut the fuck up -> insecurity 101.

Lesse how long does it take to make this trigger another random reply ...


I have the right to answer when you say boulsit against me.
Why not you sat de phak ap?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby Kale » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:34 pm

A soreta. :evil:
User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby simpsons99 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Kale wrote:
Kale wrote:Can you be more specific instead of going ape shit with the stream-of-consciousness? :roll:


I also wonder why nobody's banning you from using forums, since you clearly don't have the slightest clue about how they works, or even how conversation works in general, or even how MARP works, because you clearly do not read or blantantly ignore what others says since forever.
What's your game, click the reply button and lax out random stuff whatever is the content of the reply because it's your definition of "fun"?
And why you expect others doing stuff if you clearly don't give a fuck about respecting what others says to you in the first place?

And now please, add
ANOTHER SHIT RANDOM REPLY THAT DOESN'T ADD ANYTHING TO THE THREAD!!!111!!!one!!eleven!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



I completely agree with this
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby PP. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:12 pm

simpsons99 wrote:I completely agree with this


Of course you agree with anybody accuse me with bunkum because you belong to the same category, but who cares and who asks for your opinion.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby mahlemiut » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Well, you managed to break Kale. Congratulations.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Image
User avatar
mahlemiut
Editor
 
Posts: 4105
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:05 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby PP. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:39 pm

mahlemiut wrote:Well, you managed to break Kale. Congratulations.


Would it be better if Kale broke me?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby simpsons99 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 pm

PP. wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:I completely agree with this


Of course you agree with anybody accuse me with bunkum because you belong to the same category, but who cares and who asks for your opinion.



Since i have been here since 2011 I think I have a right to respond and agree with that .
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby BeeJay » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:20 pm

PP. wrote:but who cares and who asks for your opinion.

Pot, kettle, black.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby BeeJay » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:40 pm

PP. wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:I am glad you are ok with his score getting removed as long as yours is removed also .


Mine was created only after his was confirmed.

Once again, this sort of attitude only continues to engender negative feelings towards your attitude to this site. You knew that the technique shouldn't be allowed, you reported as such, and yet you went ahead and submitted a recording using the very same technique you complained about just because it was taking longer than you wanted/expected for it to be dealt with. Then you wonder why people like me "have it in for you" when from the very beginning of your time here you've shown that type of attitude. If you were to look at my history with Marp before you arrived, you would see that I seldom take this approach with people but the reason I have with you is because of the way you are continually attacking long-standing members of this community and have been taking that attitude since the day you arrived.

It's probably too late for you to change peoples opinion of you, but if you want that to happen you should pull your head in and spend your time submitting more of the scores that have clearly had time spent on them and less time feeling the need to attack so many people on these boards. In other words, let your recordings do the talking.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby PP. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:42 pm

BeeJay wrote:Once again, this sort of attitude only continues to engender negative feelings towards your attitude to this site. You knew that the technique shouldn't be allowed, you reported as such, and yet you went ahead and submitted a recording using the very same technique you complained about just because it was taking longer than you wanted/expected for it to be dealt with. Then you wonder why people like me "have it in for you" when from the very beginning of your time here you've shown that type of attitude. If you were to look at my history with Marp before you arrived, you would see that I seldom take this approach with people but the reason I have with you is because of the way you are continually attacking long-standing members of this community and have been taking that attitude since the day you arrived.

It's probably too late for you to change peoples opinion of you, but if you want that to happen you should pull your head in and spend your time submitting more of the scores that have clearly had time spent on them and less time feeling the need to attack so many people on these boards. In other words, let your recordings do the talking.


You spent so much time to write nonsenses about me, again.
About babypac2, I pointed out the bogus score but it was confirmed, then I uploaded a similar score. We are all equals here,right?
You blame me because of mod's mistake?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: babypac2: saulonpb's trick to gain more points

Postby BeeJay » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:03 pm

PP. wrote:You spent so much time to write nonsenses about me, again.

Nope, it was a couple of sentences and it took very little time to write because I type quite fast.

PP. wrote:About babypac2, I pointed out the bogus score but it was confirmed, then I uploaded a similar score. We are all equals here,right?
You blame me because of mod's mistake?

No mod made a mistake. As you've been told numerous times in the past, a confirmed score simply means that it plays back to the claimed score, but once again you refuse to take in this information no matter how many times you get told this. What you did was upload a score using the very same technique you complained about, once again proving how hypocritical you are in claiming to care about this site.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Previous

Return to Regulation Play

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron