MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: Operation Wolf

Post by Kale »

Novice wrote: DEFCON7

life has only 3billion seconds.
care only worthy men.
period.
You're right, indeed I'm not even bothering playing his bs stuff like APB or frikkin Kageki.

This guy could have got Gamest record at Continental Circus with some more effort, too bad he has a giant cow dung in his brain and prefers to upload a fake score at World Rally 2 made on a broken version of MAME with his secondary account. :|
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote:
This guy could have got Gamest record at Continental Circus with some more effort, too bad he has a giant cow dung in his brain and prefers to upload a fake score at World Rally 2 made on a broken version of MAME

For 14 years two players had their scores and it was ok. But when I uploaded mine, then became "fake"...

I don't believe that Gamest is greater than marp.

Kale wrote:indeed I'm not even bothering playing his bs stuff like APB or frikkin Kageki.

But you played 12 hours continually the frikkin tvdormon.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:I said "like doggies", not that they are doggies.
Same difference, either way it was insulting to those players.
PP. wrote:What rule do I break
... and you complain about me supposedly missing the point? Try not to miss it this time:

Rule 2e
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: Same difference, either way it was insulting to those players.
What about all those insults I receive? You agree with them and you add yours.

BeeJay wrote: ... and you complain about me supposedly missing the point? Try not to miss it this time:

Rule 2e
Read once more my answer: "Mahlemiut told me I' m free to upload scores for any game in the available list. Will you now stfu?"
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:What about all those insults I receive? You agree with them and you add yours.
Debating the merits of scores that even you admitted you'd spent little to no time on is not insulting. You choosing to take that as an insult is your issue not mine.
PP. wrote:Read once more my answer: "Mahlemiut told me I' m free to upload scores for any game in the available list.
Correct, as long as that recording doesn't break any other Marp rules. Clearly a large number of your early recordings, and some recent ones, do break rule 2e. But if we bring that up, we're insulting you while you can use whatever language suits you and make it as insulting as you want when reporting recordings that break other rules?
PP. wrote:Will you now stfu?"
... now who was it asking me if I'd talk to kids like that when I used words that were nowhere near as bad as the 'f-word' but is quite happy to use worse language himself when he wants to?!?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

You 're so boring, I can see you enjoy to repeat your drivel all the time, but I don't.

BeeJay wrote:..... But if we bring that up, we're insulting you while you can use whatever language suits you and make it as insulting as you want when reporting recordings that break other rules?
You are completely out of your mind, you try to equate a low score with a fake score!
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote:
Kale wrote:
This guy could have got Gamest record at Continental Circus with some more effort, too bad he has a giant cow dung in his brain and some idiot named "cum" on login account prefers to upload a fake score at World Rally 2 made on a broken version of MAME
For 14 years two players had their scores and it was ok. But when I uploaded mine, then became "fake"...
For all players, rule 2n, I don't bother into linking it because it was already made multiple times through the forum.
It should be obvious: you don't play a cab for score that is broken but hi my 2 cents.
The worst offender is that you played a fixed game (in 0.188) with a broken version (0.170), that's inexcusable, but at this point I've finished my wtf factor with you.

PP wrote:
Kale wrote:indeed I'm not even bothering playing his bs stuff like APB or frikkin Kageki.
But you played 12 hours continually the frikkin tvdormon.
I played for 13 consecutive hours for getting an hang of the game, played in almost blind play because it was always my plan to not do another play afterwards.
My only motivation was doing it for Doraemon, too bad it perfectly qualified as クソゲー along the way.

In any case the logical next step is playing Kid no Hore Hore Daisakusen now, and here ends my backseating. :|
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote:
For all players, rule 2n, I don't bother into linking it because it was already made multiple times through the forum.
It should be obvious: you don't play a cab for score that is broken but hi my 2 cents.
The worst offender is that you played a fixed game (in 0.188) with a broken version (0.170), that's inexcusable, but at this point I've finished my wtf factor with you.
If other people can play brokens, then I can too. Do you believe that some players should be 'smarters' than others?
For 14 years those two players had their scores there, but you said nothing, you only wake up when I uploaded mine.
I have reported some broken inps in the past, again you said nothing. You talk only when it's about me :roll:

What do you mean 'broken version170'? Is mame170 broken in general? Or broken in that game?
Those two players used wolfmame079 and... tgmame67, are these versions better than 170?
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote:
Kale wrote:
If other people can play brokens, then I can too. Do you believe that some players should be 'smarters' than others?
For 14 years those two players had their scores there, but you said nothing, you only wake up when I uploaded mine.
I have reported some broken inps in the past, again you said nothing. You talk only when it's about me :roll:
omg why you even post in this forum if you can't effing read basic English? :|
For ALL players, no exception.
Your defense about it is quite childish too, in a nutshell: "if Johnny steals the candy at the store I can do it too".
But I'm sure you're going to not understand the fuck out of it as usual, you just understand your 140 I mean 137 1st places ...
What do you mean 'broken version170'? Is mame170 broken in general? Or broken in that game?
Those two players used wolfmame079 and... tgmame67, are these versions better than 170?
Go figure, one month ago (and it already beats your poopoo, figures)
https://youtu.be/aHf87DY4_5M
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote: omg why you even post in this forum if you can't effing read basic English? :|
For ALL players, no exception.
Your defense about it is quite childish too, in a nutshell: "if Johnny steals the candy at the store I can do it too".
But I'm sure you're going to not understand the fuck out of it as usual, you just understand your 140 I mean 137 1st places ...
If its for all players why you break exclusively my balls? Why you say nothing when I report broken games?
You run after me all the time, and this is childish. It not... defense when I show up how wrong and stupid you are.
Its you who need defense, not me.
My goal is now 171 first places and its a matter of time, while you and the rest of doggies will run after me :lol:

Kale wrote: Go figure, one month ago (and it already beats your poopoo, figures)
https://youtu.be/aHf87DY4_5M
Try speak in normal englisn, I don't understand chinese.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

Seriously: