Operation Wolf

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: Operation Wolf

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: People crushing some of your pathetic 1st place scores isn't running after you like doggies, it's them making a point about just how crap some of those scores really were and emphasizes again just how much they were simply uploaded as part of your LBW behaviour and not for any other reason, and certainly not because they were are score of which you were truly proud!!
Humbug. There are/were many pathetic scores on the boards, some of them I touched.
As long as they were there nobody said something, but after I touched them the drivel was started.
And what about all those scores I take back? You have bad idea about competition, also when you focus especially on someone you show your complex.
I asked once Kale how many of my 173 first place score are not crap and he answered one...
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote: I asked once Kale how many of my 140 (sic) first place score are not crap and he answered one...
Without even going into details, you have 19 scores confirmed out of 140.

People doesn't even bother into looking your crap, and I close mentioning rule 1e:
e) Submit only games that you feel are worthy of the notice of other MARPers, owing either to personal effort, or display of skill.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote: Without even going into details, you have 19 scores confirmed out of 140.

People doesn't even bother into looking your crap, and I close mentioning rule 1e:
Trust me, you have crap in your brain and a big complex.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

I'm not focusing on anyone, I'm responding to you claiming that people beating your scores are "doggies" simply because they've decided beating your crap scores might be fun to do for a bit.

By the way, you're nothing special you're not the first and you won't be the last LBW who arrives here and simply does the minimal to get points from new or previously unplayed games/clones. If you look back at the history of these boards you'll find that we have this happen at regular intervals with associated complaints etc. This explains the plethora of crap scores that existed on this site before you started, and the plethora of additional crap scores added since you arrived by both yourself and others. It doesn't mean that we have to like this behaviour, we haven't in previous occurrences and we won't from future occurrences either.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Trust me, you have crap in your brain and a big complex.
... and there you go again reverting to personal insults with someone who disagrees with you.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote:I'm not focusing on anyone,
I was not talking for you but for those doggies which run after me.

BeeJay wrote: ......because they've decided beating your crap scores might be fun to do for a bit. By the way, you're nothing special you're not the first and you won't be the last LBW who arrives here
Only a few such games are remaining in my scoreboard, but I' m planning to add some more now since the alter ego of Saulon(pauloValmir) has fallen, I think I have a new goal now, that 6th place, which maybe be 5th after gc lose his gamblings :mrgreen:

BeeJay wrote: If you look back at the history of these boards you'll find that we have this happen at regular intervals with associated complaints etc. This explains the plethora of crap scores that existed on this site before you started, and the plethora of additional crap scores added since you arrived by both yourself and others. It doesn't mean that we have to like this behaviour, we haven't in previous occurrences and we won't from future occurrences either.
Instead of lose your time with the legal scores, isn't it a good idea to look at the fake scores?

BeeJay wrote: ... and there you go again reverting to personal insults with someone who disagrees with you.
When others inslut me its ok, when I answer to those insults I revert... :lol:
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote:
Kale wrote: Without even going into details, you have 19 scores confirmed out of 140.

That's completely gratuitous.
Also I fail to see where I've insulted you.
Only a few such games are remaining in my scoreboard, but I' m planning to add some more now since the alter ego of Saulon(pauloValmir) has fallen, I think I have a new goal now, that 6th place, which maybe be 5th after gc lose his gamblings :mrgreen:
I'd like to have sex with Cameron Diaz.
Both won't happen anytime soon unfortunately.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote: Also I fail to see where I've insulted you.
You fail on many things.
When you say that all of my scores (exept one) are crap you insult me and of course all those players I win in those games.

Kale wrote: I'd like to have sex with Cameron Diaz.
I know that you won't have sex with that ugly mature, what is the second thing which won't happen?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:I was not talking for you but for those doggies which run after me.
Again, they're not running after you they're attacking scores which deserve to be taken down and they most certainly aren't dogs.
PP. wrote:Instead of lose your time with the legal scores, isn't it a good idea to look at the fake scores?
If there weren't so many floods of crap uploads maybe the 'fake' scores would be easier to spot!
PP. wrote:When others inslut me its ok, when I answer to those insults I revert... :lol:
Others have not insulted you by pointing out your behaviour of submitting a large number of crap scores when you first got here, that's attacking the activity you're doing as going against rule 2e of this site. It's not an attack on your person as you seem very fond of doing by telling people they have a complex, their brains are full of crap, etc.
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Post by Novice »

Kale wrote:
PP. wrote:

That's completely gratuitous.
Also I fail to see where I've insulted you.
I'd like to have sex with Cameron Diaz.
DEFCON7

life has only 3billion seconds.
care only worthy men.
period.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: Again, they're not running after you they're attacking scores which deserve to be taken down and they most certainly aren't dogs.
Again, they' re running after me because they have complex. The scores exist to be taken, that's the point of a healthy competition.
Will you now stop break my balls with your drivel? You' ve received all answers several times.

BeeJay wrote: If there weren't so many floods of crap uploads maybe the 'fake' scores would be easier to spot!
The crap is in your head. Try get rid of your complex.
I have already spotted some fake inps but you don't care, you prefer to run after me...

BeeJay wrote: Others have not insulted you by pointing out your behaviour of submitting a large number of crap scores when you first got here, that's attacking the activity you're doing as going against rule 2e of this site. It's not an attack on your person as you seem very fond of doing by telling people they have a complex, their brains are full of crap, etc.
Already answered this, and many times. Why you repeat yourself again and again, is this your way to spend your free time? Posting lies and craps?
Fake scores are against the rules, not the real scores which create the competition. You want to be useful? then stop attack me with nonseses, look at Saulon, he has plenty of fake scores and this is a shame for the site.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:all scores for the original sets that were recorded with anything less than MAME 0.176 should probably be 0'd, the game simply wasn't properly emulated before then.

while the c-chip still isn't emulated the current simulation is much, much more accurate, and the game appears to play properly, prior to that there were serious bugs as the simulation was based on the bootleg.

I notice some scores just got submitted with 0.151, this should be discouraged because it's basically a broken game at that point.
You mean that BBH took advantage from those bugs in order to make his scores ?
No, I mean the game is broken in older versions.

Scores made with versions of MAME where the emulation is broken should not count, it's like playing a different game. Doesn't matter if they were used to get better or worse scores, the scores are simply invalid as the game isn't playing properly.

I'd still vote personally for a 'must use latest version (or one before) to register on leaderboards' rule (unless a game has actually regressed)

So many bugs have been fixed over the years you never know if somebody using an old version is taking advantage of a bug with or without knowing it.

How did this thread apparently descend into a bag of shit? I think admins here need to start banning people from the site.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote: How did this thread apparently descend into a bag of shit?
That happened when Kale and BeeJay started to attack me, as usual, with their drivel.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

Firstly, apologies to Haze for taking this thread off topic, but I simply can't stand by when relative newcomers start attacking long-standing and valued members of this community.
PP. wrote:That happened when Kale and BeeJay started to attack me, as usual, with their drivel.
I only put anything in here when you started insulting other people by calling them doggies. Until then, I was trying to ignore your posts on this topic.

Also, the following comments from you, only from this thread but repeated numerous times elsewhere, seem to suggest that you're all about competition on this site:
PP. wrote:"You have bad idea about competition"

"Fake scores are against the rules, not the real scores which create the competition"

"The scores exist to be taken, that's the point of a healthy competition."
But then, when you get some healthy competition your response is as follows - the 'you' here is referencing BBH:
PP. wrote:With you is funnier because some of the games I force you to spend time with, I don't know them and I' m not going touch again.
Which further indicates that your claims that you uploaded these scores for the purpose of 'creating competition on "forgotten" games' is just an attempt to justify putting up scores that clearly break rule 2e and were submitted solely for gaining additional easy LB points.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote:but I simply can't stand by when relative newcomers start attacking long-standing and valued members of this community..
When some idiots insult me it's ok, when I answer I' m attacking... =D>

Kale and Beejay are the valued members? :lol:

BeeJay wrote:I only put anything in here when you started insulting other people by calling them doggies.
I said "like doggies", not that they are doggies.

BeeJay wrote:....Which further indicates that your claims that you uploaded these scores for the purpose of 'creating competition on "forgotten" games' is just an attempt to justify putting up scores that clearly break rule 2e and were submitted solely for gaining additional easy LB points.
Humbug again. We only hear craps from you all the time, don't you have something better to do in order to waste your time?

What rule do I break, Mahlemiut told me I' m free to upload scores for any game in the available list.
Will you now stfu?