saulonpb Airwolf

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

edusword
Button Masher
Button Masher

saulonpb Airwolf

Post by edusword »

The last replay of saulonpb playing Airwolf (main set) is shamelessly using autofire and the replay should be zeroed. Viewing the replay the use of the autofire is obvious, but in addition I used the tool Analinp in order to be sure. This tool output the following message:

saulonpb-07-26-2015-airwolf-1427910.inp MOST LIKELY IS USING AUTOFIRE or SLOWDOWN!!!

I am personally VERY tired due to the continuous cheats of saulonpb. He knows the rules, but he uses autofire very often. He is teasing us (MARP fair players). THAT'S ENOUGH, PLEASE!!!

Regards!
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: saulonpb Airwolf

Post by INNUENDO »

Agreed, Edusword.
Long life to good games
edusword
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by edusword »

Any editor can ckeck the replay and zeroed it, please?
edusword
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by edusword »

I see that any editor is interested in check the INP. Maybe after vacations... I will wait for September.

Regards.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Sorry, I was a bit... busy with IGBY when I first saw this thread and completely forgot about it.

Recording is indeed very blatant autofire that anybody can see if they run the game with the "-inpview 1" extension. Constant and consistent 1-2 frame button inputs are not within the realm of human possibility, especially over an extended length of time.

There were also scores of 1,073,450 and 314,290 that had previously been submitted, and both had the same exact autofire rate. Both were also DQ'ed.

...and while I'm at it, his 1943u score of 3,141,670 had the same autofire he's been trying to submit with in the past. Also DQ'ed.

I'm sure this will invoke another response about how he swears he's not using autofire, but the inputs don't lie...
edusword
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by edusword »

Thank you for your time, BBH! =D>