Funky Jet

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Funky Jet

Post by simpsons99 »

When the wolf 153 roms are added things will need to be changed .. Funky Jet World Rev 1 is now Funky Jet
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Re: Funky Jet

Post by Haze »

also note, the recent protection fixes changed the last round transition slightly, not sure it affects actual gameplay, but you should be aware of it (if it does affect gameplay then old scores should probably be 0'd)
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Haze wrote:also note, the recent protection fixes changed the last round transition slightly, not sure it affects actual gameplay, but you should be aware of it (if it does affect gameplay then old scores should probably be 0'd)
I do not know what your speaking of
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

simpsons99 wrote:
Haze wrote:also note, the recent protection fixes changed the last round transition slightly, not sure it affects actual gameplay, but you should be aware of it (if it does affect gameplay then old scores should probably be 0'd)
I do not know what your speaking of
after completing world 6 the emulation in old versions of MAME would take you back to a glitched 'world select' screen to choose the 7th level, but there was no 7th level to choose. after a while the game would continue.

with the fixed protection emulation the game puts the extra levels straight after the world 6 levels with no break.