Archive these games -topic

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: Archive these games -topic

Post by PP. »

Again and again doggies run after my inps...

After so many years you now remembered this rom because I just uploaded a score for it.

Poor doggies, your whole mame world is PP .

Meanwhile, place is full of fake inps :roll:
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

Enough with your stupid doggies crap. The game is meant to be archived, you noticed it wasn't and uploaded another example of your cheap first place LBW behaviour. I noticed and told Pat it wasn't archived as per the special rules. Surely as someone who claims to want to improve this site you can respect that, but no instead you just bring out your stupid bloody doggies comment and further confirm all you really care about is your LB position, otherwise why would you even have commented on me pointing out that something that should have been archived wasn't archived?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Yea poor doggy, you noticed, but you notice only the games I'm involved.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Yea poor doggy, you noticed, but you notice only the games I'm involved.
You're the one who uploaded to a game that was meant to be archived so of course that means I notice your game. Most other players here don't stoop to such cheap first place scores so of course you feel like you're being picked on. Don't upload this type of shit and you won't feel like you're picked on, but of course you can't help yourself as you're so desperate for those easy first place scores.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: You're the one who uploaded to a game that was meant to be archived so of course that means I notice your game. Most other players here don't stoop to such cheap first place scores so of course you feel like you're being picked on. Don't upload this type of shit and you won't feel like you're picked on, but of course you can't help yourself as you're so desperate for those easy first place scores.
What about all other players who upload "cheap scores"(bbh included) too? Why you focus only on me, you poor doggy?

'Cheap scores' exist in boards for many years, but you only wake up when I upload mines =D>
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

No, I told Pat about an archived game that wasn't correctly archived. End of story. Now could you kindly take your own advice and stop polluting this thread with more mindless drivel.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote:No, I told Pat about an archived game that wasn't correctly archived. End of story.
Which again happens to be one of my games...
Why you didn't tell Pat 5 or 10 years ago?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Which again happens to be one of my games...
So what?
PP. wrote:Why you didn't tell Pat 5 or 10 years ago?
Because I didn't notice it 5 or 10 years ago of course.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: So what?
So stop focus exclusively in my inps. You act like a sissy who run after me all the time. Go check all those fake scores which are reported, do something useful.

There are so many scores for years, and as soon as I touch one, sissies start posts like "its for archive", "its this", its other"....etc :lol:
Will you just leave me alone, you poor idiot sissy?
***PL***
Editor

Post by ***PL*** »

BeeJay wrote:It looks like the game fredmem is meant to be archived
Thank you BeeJay!

That game had been archived for years. I just restored all [Puzzle] games and [Tabletop] games, and that is why it came back.

I'm certain there will be several more, so I will just archive those low scoring easy games, one by one if necessary!
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote:No, I told Pat about an archived game that wasn't correctly archived. End of story.
Which again happens to be one of my games...
Why you didn't tell Pat 5 or 10 years ago?
Are you proud of the worthless inp you submitted for that game?

Do you think it is a worthy contribution that really should contribute leaderboard points?

Stop acting like a fucking baby. Just because it wasn't archived doesn't mean it shouldn't have been, and the fact is in this case it was only temporary not so.

But since you're a petulant fucking child you had to go and shitpost about this too.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote: Are you proud of the worthless inp you submitted for that game?

Do you think it is a worthy contribution that really should contribute leaderboard points?

Stop acting like a fucking baby. Just because it wasn't archived doesn't mean it shouldn't have been, and the fact is in this case it was only temporary not so.

But since you're a petulant fucking child you had to go and shitpost about this too.

Why don't you just get lost, you pathetic sissy? :lol:
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

***PL*** wrote: I'm certain there will be several more, so I will just archive those low scoring easy games, one by one if necessary!
And when are you going to archive all these deck's card games?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote: Are you proud of the worthless inp you submitted for that game?

Why don't you just get lost, you pathetic sissy? :lol:
So I'll take that as an admission that even you don't think your play on that game was worthwhile.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:
So I'll take that as an admission that even you don't think your play on that game was worthwhile.
This is not the point. A single game among so others is nothing.
The point is same rules for all, fair competition for all.