Hard Puncher special modes

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

User avatar
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Italy

Re: Hard Puncher special modes

Post by giro-X » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 am

PP stop extending the off topic questions. You just added at least 3 more questions with one post.
The main topic in here is very simple and you are still avoiding it. And Kale just demonstrated the main point again with the upload.
This time I will reply to you completely because I don't fall in your trick of harassing and stressing people so much that they lose the willing to answer you. But, since it's offtopic, I will put the small font and please, do not extend the dialogue anymore. It's the same old story and we got it that nothing prevents you from spamming with crap.

Ok,I understand you call me so because Pat said that.
[...]
Ugly you mean easy? If they are easy scores why you can't beat them?


I do not depend on others' judgement, I see facts and take "my" guess: you two behave so similar in too many ways, that it is "legit" to believe you are the same person. In all honesty though, I actually don't care that much if you are two individuals or the same one. What bothers me the most is seeing TK's and PP's (as well as others do) continous spam in the replay uploads, reinforcing this wrong concept that having big amounts of 1st places means being a great player. Fortunately it doesn't work, nobody ever said that kind of players are memorable for such great efforts on a certain game or genre, unless we count being specialized in casino/slots games a virtue :? . It doesn't work, but still, spam is spam, it bothers people. MARP has been conceived for collecting great performances, not ugly scores that can be done in no time.
Yes, your scores as well as TK's scores and many others are easy to beat, but we don't have a special mission of beating everything we see. We play games we like, we dedicate time to improve scores to our best. And on top of all, we have a strict amount of free time, which doesn't deserve to be wasted on demostrating how ugly your scores are. You guys upload so many of them that even if we really wanted to demonstrate the OBVIOUS (because ugly stuff like 19K on Demon's Story is OBVIOUSLY LOW) and beat all of the spam scores with some replays that are harder to beat again, we DO NOT HAVE TIME.
You know it, of course you know all of this, you rely on it. We all are aware of this stuff.

Where do you see the defense?

You never talk on anything unless it is something where you had a score, or TK or TK's scores are involved. You even clearly admitted to be his friend, this question of yours was really avoidable.

"In danger"? The regulations sound like danger to you?

Don't mess up my words! It was clear what I meant there. If this Powerful World technique is banned, TK will lose another 1st place and that is "his danger".

No, I don't like tricks, I prefer the clean game. Its not right for examble some people play Outrun with that off road cheat.

I would like to know your definition of clean since you thought it was clean to insert 20 coins on a game where there are special rules that determine score = credits won.
NO NO NO WAIT I do not want to really hear it. It would bring just another useless comment of spam from your hands.
About Outrun AGAIN we told you there has been a vote and that technique is allowed.

The point is to separate info from tricks.

No, your point is definitely having the supper ready in your hands, taking everything for granted, "I must know what everyone knows!", that's how your head works. Everything but to find a way to get that 1st place quickly and easily, because there's still hundreds and thousands other 1st scores to get.


You are invited to NOT spam any further on this and other topic unless it's strictly related to the original topic discussion.
I state now, whatever follows next, I won't dedicate you any new comment, I don't want to help you with the off topic posts.

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: Hard Puncher special modes

Post by PP. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:40 pm

giro-X wrote:PP stop extending the off topic questions. You just added at least 3 more questions with one post.
The main topic in here is very simple and you are still avoiding it. And Kale just demonstrated the main point again with the upload.
This time I will reply to you completely because I don't fall in your trick of harassing and stressing people so much that they lose the willing to answer you. But, since it's offtopic, I will put the small font and please, do not extend the dialogue anymore. It's the same old story and we got it that nothing prevents you from spamming with crap.
Who is off topic all the time, you or me? You force me to answer to your off topic matters. Seems you love this kind of conversation. So much spam for no point. Trust me, your are boring.
I finished with the main topic, and I was clear enough.
giro-X wrote: I do not depend on others' judgement, I see facts and take "my" guess: you two behave so similar in too many ways, that it is "legit" to believe you are the same person. In all honesty though, I actually don't care that much if you are two individuals or the same one. What bothers me the most is seeing TK's and PP's (as well as others do) continous spam in the replay uploads,...................
Thanks for the comparison, I 'm flattered.
Note that I never spam, contrarily I always try to help.


No time to read and answer to the rest of your gab, and please don't write me again same things, you already wasted me much time.

User avatar
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Italy

This post's new but has no comments, just quotes. Sorry guys

Post by giro-X » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

PP. wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 pm
I always try to help.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:21 am Re: Hard Puncher special modes
What about the Outrun inps with that offroad trick? Should be zeroed too.
Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:06 am Re: Hard Puncher special modes
What about the Bubble Bobble series, most of inps have those two tricks(fast bubbles and shoe) but no any vote took place.
Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:14 pm
In anothe thread I was told that a player must search and find himself the games tricks.
PP. wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 pm
You force me to answer
PP. wrote: What about the Outrun inps with that offroad trick?
So you discoved this "powerful mode" 11 years after Caseh uploaded his inp?
Who could disagree with you?
Where do you see the defense?
"In danger"?
The regulations sound like danger to you?
Ugly you mean easy?
If they are easy scores why you can't beat them?
Who is off topic all the time, you or me?

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: Hard Puncher special modes

Post by PP. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Why you copy-paste older posts? I haven't forgotten them.

It's important to make clear how regulations work, so those posts are helpful an useful(unlike yours, which are pure spam).

Also note that those questions answer to your matters. But I have no time to copy-paste them.

Post Reply