K8 - Round 3 - Ninja Master's (ninjamas)

Discussion about the MAME Championships
http://sawys.ifrance.com/K7.htm

Moderator: Knockout Coordinators

BBH
Editor

Re: K8 - Round 3 - Ninja Master's (ninjamas)

Post by BBH »

RdP wrote:Compliments to BBH! =D> =D> =D>
Dang, you got a good time that would have won in most of the other matchups. I'm sorry we got matched up against each other. :(
gameboy9 wrote:
shoesama wrote:Maybe in K9 we can do winner and loser brackets so that people have a second chance after fighting a really strong opponent
Are you referring to a double elimination format? Well, it was run in the 5th Knockout Tournament. If I remember right, most people didn't like that format because you weren't "knocked out" when you "lost"... they'd rather have win or go home.
Well it's not just that, there were... eh, other issues that makes running a double elimination tournament in this format not very feasible. It didn't go over very well at all.
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam »

MJS wrote:Well, to be honest my wishes are mixed now, I want PAC to win for Spain, but also TRB for Brazil! :D
Hi MJS, despite our natural "soccer rivalry", thank you very much for the words, and I'm rooting for you too. I hope someday we meet and maybe play some tennis games :)
shoesama wrote:
gameboy9 wrote:(2) LAWLZSHOOTERGAMES vs. (10) 11111, DaLar 5 - 0
Now all we need is time attack mode.
You really deserves Time Attack rule (skip next round) due to your Perfect 5x0 so far :)

Double Elimination is not a bad idea, but I prefer the current format. The main issue with the first is the very long duration...
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam »

Any way, good game for you BBH!
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions