The Official M.A.R.P. Conspiracy Theory -thread

Somewhere for the annoying and/or off-topic threads to go. Feel free to post about whatever, but abuse will still be dealt with, and possibly with more force. Especially pac-porno. ;)

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS, BBH

Which one would you vote

Poll ended at Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Obama
4
80%
Romney
1
20%
 
Total votes : 5

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby The TJT » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:06 pm

AL wrote:Once again, Mike Rivero at WRH has a more plausible theory:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... echild.php


No he doesn't. It's a conspiracy nut site and the whole theory doesn't make logically sense... it's ridiculous: merely because some guy reminds of Obama.
Furthermore Obama has provided his birth certificate. And as I hinted; CIA would check and will check high profile politicians, especially people who are running for president...

So nope.

-

Now let's get back to your claim that Bin Laden died several years ago. That's absurd as well. In that case CIA, US army, Pakistan, Bin Laden's relatives, SEAL team etc... and the whole situation room below would be part of that conspiracy:

Image

Nope, doesn't work that way.

In addition, the motives are rather slim for such hoax to begin with, more risk than benefit. Also, logically flawed: if they knew Bin Laden was dead, they would have announced it - if they didn't they'd be risking him popping up after his death.

Now that we're clear on these... did man go to the moon or is that hoax as well?
User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby mahlemiut » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 pm

The TJT wrote:Now that we're clear on these... did man go to the moon or is that hoax as well?


I believe the Mythbusters already sorted that one out... they tend to be more believable than any government. Perhaps they should check out the whole birth certificate and Bin Laden theories, too? :)
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Image
User avatar
mahlemiut
Editor
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:05 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby AL » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:57 pm

HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "
User avatar
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 11:15 pm
Location: A pub or an off-licence in Dublin , Ireland .

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby kernzy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:44 pm

ok, this is now getting interesting. :D
first, TJT, no, i do not trust the cia any more than i trust your government. they tell each other what to say, as they are one and the same entity. they are full of shit.
Barry, i kow you can kick my ass when it comes to programming, but the mythbusters you refer to was pretty accurate to the layman, but in reality, afterwards, they confessed that the space suits they used were in no way any relation to the real suit's weight, so that experiment can be scrapped. or, realistically, they lied to uphold the rumour, as they are from the same networks as the official fake lunar landing video's, and we all do what we are told at work.
as for bin laden, he was killed many years ago. the news was actually broadcast on the "sir david frost" show, and was totally ignored and never mentioned again. WHEN THE MOST WANTED MAN ON EARTH IS TOLD TO BE KILLED, THE INTERVIEWER SHOULD AT LEAST say something about that statement. NO, he said nothing, and the network never said afterwards that a mistake had been made. DODGY AS F*CK.
here is the raw video...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ
from 6 minutes is where you want to see. MEDIA BULLSHIT.
here is a video of the bbc follow up coverage where they edit those details out...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGAOH_E3aQQ
As long as the media could keep "osama alive", they could point their war finger anywhere and say "there he is!!", and they can "legally" drop bombs there. it worked, so they kept it going. simple. war = profit. thats the only equation they use. and they only attack muslim oil rich nations. work that one out.

as for your idea, TJT, no, they do not all have to be in on it. only the person who tells them their intelligence needs to be in on it. it's a pyramid thing. all but the top layer is misinformed, to keep hold of the power. you are at the bottom end, and you believe your vote has power. :lol:
User avatar
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby mahlemiut » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:33 am

So the official "fake" lunar videos were made by Discovery Channel? So what were we seeing before Discovery existed, then? ;)
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Image
User avatar
mahlemiut
Editor
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:05 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby The TJT » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 am

kernzy wrote: WHEN THE MOST WANTED MAN ON EARTH IS TOLD TO BE KILLED, THE INTERVIEWER SHOULD AT LEAST say something about that statement. NO, he said nothing, and the network never said afterwards that a mistake had been made. DODGY AS F*CK.
here is the raw video...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

OMG! David Frost is in on it! And BBC! And Obama, Biden and Clinton! Bastards!

Here's what wikipedia at some point said about this incident:
November 2007: In an interview with political interviewer David Frost taken on November 2, 2007, the Pakistani politician and Pakistan Peoples Party leader Benazir Bhutto claimed that bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh. During her answer to a question pertaining to the identities of those who had previously attempted her own assassination, Bhutto named Sheikh as a possible suspect while referring to him as "the man who murdered Osama bin Laden." Despite the weight of such a statement, neither Bhutto nor Frost attempted to clarify it during the remainder of the interview.[139] Omar Chatriwala, a journalist for Al Jazeera English, claims that he chose not to pursue the story at the time because he believes Bhutto misspoke, meaning to say Sheikh murdered Daniel Pearl and not Osama Bin Laden.[140] The BBC drew criticism when it rebroadcast the Frost/Bhutto interview on its website, but edited out Bhutto's statement regarding Osama Bin Laden. Later the BBC apologized and replaced the edited version with the complete interview.[141] In October 2007, Bhutto stated in an interview that she would cooperate with the American military in targeting Osama bin Laden.[142]

This appears to be most obvious explanation. She misspoke and Frost also assumed she misspoke. If she actually meant what she said, then it's hard to believe her still, judging by the nonchalant manner in which she said it as if it would have been common knowledge.

-

When it comes to moon landings... do you have any idea how many people were involved in Apollo program at NASA...
At its peak, the Apollo program employed 400,000 people and required the support of over 20,000 industrial firms and universities

And do you really think that Soviets would not have exposed the lie, during cold war...

Are you even aware that there were several missions and moonwalks during Apollo program? If they were not caught the first time, why would they continue missions taking the risk getting eventually caught...

Image

So you believe that Obama is from Kenya, Bin Laden was killed like decade ago, moonlandings didn't happen...
:lol:

What about 911, surely that was a government inside job as well?!

What is it with you people... if you believe in one conspiracy theory you believe them all...
And then you claim other people being gullible when it's in fact YOU who believe everything no matter how complicated and surreal it is, just as long it's flashy and a government cover up is included. Occam's razor, look it up...

Kernzy wrote:first, TJT, no, i do not trust the cia any more than i trust your government. they tell each other what to say, as they are one and the same entity. they are full of shit.

No doubt they can't be trusted. That doesn't explain though why they would let Kenian with a suspicious name to run for US president. Is CIA actually run by Kenians? Hmmm...
User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby kernzy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am

mahlemiut wrote:So the official "fake" lunar videos were made by Discovery Channel? So what were we seeing before Discovery existed, then? ;)

i don't know what you mean. discovery channel? the video's we know about, like you said, were around before discovery was.
if you were to believe the conspiracy video's, they say it was made by DISNEY!! lol!
the more plausible story, is that stanley kubrik made them, as his film 2001 was out just before, so he was the perfect candidate. maybe he shot it on disneys location>? i doubt it. the only real proof i saw was that some of the lunar landing video's were shot in AREA 51. there is no question. a particular moon picture has the precise same background as a place in area 51, even down to a couple of small rocks that were still in the same positions, years later.
don't get me wrong, i actually hope i am wrong, and that armstrong DID walk on the moon. i have loved watching space documentaries for decades. i even had some models back in the day.
then, one day, i saw something. i was shocked. actually, i was (new word) HORRENDIFIED!! :evil:
I had no choice but to dig deeper. my mind was changed in an instant. to believe something your whole life, then to go back on your own beliefs, takes BALLS.
If you want to make an educated guess as to what is real and what is bullshit, all you need to do is find ONE LIE. if you find one, you can garauntee that the whole thing is bullshit, otherwise, there would be NO LIES. that is the formula. we've know it our whole lives, but we never utilise it, as we all believe the pretty newsreader and the thieving leaders.
i will show you what i saw. this is undeniable. not only does this show how easy it is to have your mind manipulated, but the lengths they went to to lie to the whole world. remember, one lie is all you need for the whole thing to be complete bullshit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY-VWFx4yEU
watch from 4 minutes onwards, or the whole thing....
TJ? your next, mate! :D
User avatar
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby kernzy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am

ok, TJT,
your wikipedia explanation is very plausible. however, when someone makes a slip up that HUGE, they should clear it up immediately. not leave it hanging. if they leave it hanging, then on the re-run it has been cut, there is your evidence that they are trying to cover it up. if it was an honest mistake, normally it would be quoted and apologised for. the best way to cover something up is to never mention it ever again.
like it or not, the u.k and the u.s. are "war countries". we are always involved in wars. to be in a war, they need the public backing. to get public backing, they need a bogey man. just like a superman movie. "there is a crazed lunatic who wants to destroy the earth, so we will stop him".
bin laden was the biggest bogey man of all. they wanted him to live forever. why? because they want the war to go on forever. so the media is used to give the public the "story" that we must make peace by going to war. nowadays ... WAR = PEACE. what a clever lot we are.
i do not "believe" obama and his folks are kenyan. i "know" they are. it is you who "believe" they are not.
do i need you to ask michelle again? "obama's home town, in KENYA". Would you say kenya by mistake when saying where your spouse is from, unless she's kenyan, of course. you may do, however, if you were trying to hide that fact and slip up. that is much more believeable. she actually said it twice in the same paragraph. nobody does that.

this is funny: "What is it with you people... if you believe in one conspiracy theory you believe them all...
And then you claim other people being gullible when it's in fact YOU who believe everything no matter how complicated and surreal it is, just as long it's flashy and a government cover up is included."
ironically, you are actually describing yourself and everybody who watches too much tv at the same time, you see stuff on tv, why should you not believe it? because they will tell you afterwards that some movie star has died, unemployment is on the up and the football scores, and they are all true as well, so it all must be true, right? :^o
i do not believe anything that i cannot touch or see. if i can see it, i can believe it. when it comes to conspiracies, i do not as you suggest jump on them all as the same. some are very provable. others are not. provable ones will turn ito conspiracy FACTS, which should actually lose the "conspiracy" title, as they are no longer a theory. the biggest problem is getting other people to see what can be seen, as they have no interest in a "conspiracy", as i outlined before.

"That doesn't explain though why they would let Kenian with a suspicious name to run for US president."
the powers that be have kept knowledge and power from us for centuries. the leaders really do lie, cheat, steal and start wars. people think this is bad, which is why they kept it a secret all the time. however, they realise for people to find out actually helps them stay in control, as it causes "division". "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" is how it has always been done. now, they are so brazen they actually don't care to hide it anymore, because, what are you gonna do, apart from look like a lunatic trying to expose it? the fact that they use obama is the last nail in the coffin. now they have totally, blatantly, unlawfully, destroyed america, torn the Constitution to smitherines, decimated it's currency, taken away alot of your liberties, turned your country into a prison, and the poor into medical guinea pigs. and they all go out and vote for this. the big picture is truly terrible. there is trouble ahead. BIG trouble.

as for 9/11, you don't wanna go there. we have enough to talk about already!!
peace!! :D
User avatar
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby tar » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:52 am

kernzy wrote:peace!!
User avatar
tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:25 am
Location: ohio u.s.a.

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby The TJT » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:54 pm

kernzy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY-VWFx4yEU
watch from 4 minutes onwards, or the whole thing....

I watched it... what I saw was some really old and unclear footage, with 240p resolution. And some woman making up stories which didn't convince me... I couldn't tell crap based on that material, sorry...

i do not "believe" obama and his folks are kenyan. i "know" they are. it is you who "believe" they are not.
Great. I have copy of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate.
Do you have his Kenyan birth certificate?
Do you even have proof that his mother ever visited Kenya...

do i need you to ask michelle again? "obama's home town, in KENYA".

She said: "When we took our trip to Africa, and visited his home country, in Kenya"

Well it's Obama's father's home country, and thus also Obama's...

If you're 3rd generation Irish living in New York, you could still call Ireland your home country... I know for a fact that Joe Biden thinks he's Irish. Malarkey!
And I'm pretty certain that especially many African Americans refer to Africa as their home country/continent as well.

Would you say kenya by mistake when saying where your spouse is from, unless she's kenyan, of course. you may do, however, if you were trying to hide that fact and slip up. that is much more believeable. she actually said it twice in the same paragraph. nobody does that.

So your claim is that Michelle Obama didn't know, in 2010, that US president has to be born in America...

TJT wrote:That doesn't explain though why they would let Kenian with a suspicious name to run for US president.

kernzy wrote:however, they realise for people to find out actually helps them stay in control, as it causes "division". "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" is how it has always been done.

That's a cop-out. Your claim is that Bush, GOP and CIA decided to let a Kenyan run for office only to confuse you... well, looks like they succeeded! :)

obama is the last nail in the coffin.

Well, taking away liberties was something Bush did with his "War on Terror", not Obama.

I think Obama has done his job quite well, could have been a bit more left-wing but I'm not sure if it's his fault considering how GOP voted and filibustered against everything.

as for 9/11, you don't wanna go there. we have enough to talk about already!!
peace!! :D
I have a feeling you're going to blame Obama...
User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby kernzy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 pm

i am referring to the entire crew when i say "they" destroyed america. they being obama, bush, or any president and any of their cronies. they are all the same. they are all on the same team, and they all take their orders from the same people. you need to stop believing that they are different. they just hand the flag over every 4 years or so, to keep the illusion alive for you voters.

"unclear footage"? thats rubbish. you can see clearly what was going on. astronaught stated the window is filled up with the camera lens, when in fact it was at the very back of the cabin. if you cannot see that, i think it is your pride playing tricks on you...
if they ever reached as far as they said they were, they could've filmed the shot for real. they never. they never, and then they fabricated what you just watched to lie to the world.
to deny this footage is some proof they were lying is total madness. you can actually hear the astronaught lie about the position of the camera.
come on, man....
User avatar
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby The TJT » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:37 pm

kernzy wrote:i am referring to the entire crew when i say "they" destroyed america. they being obama, bush, or any president and any of their cronies. they are all the same. they are all on the same team, and they all take their orders from the same people. you need to stop believing that they are different. they just hand the flag over every 4 years or so, to keep the illusion alive for you voters.

Who are "they" that are pulling the strings then?

About Apollo...
Enlighten me (don't want to watch the clip again)...What is the importance with how big the lens is? Surely they can focus/zoom it just the way they want... it's not like filming from other end of the shuttle would make Earth appear smaller...
I thought they said camera fills the window...well, a camera stationed in front of a window does "fill" the window, not literally but it's in front of it...

Cheers. :)
User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby kernzy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:22 pm

it will take longer to type than to watch again!!!
ok, the lens was said to be up close to the window, while they filmed the earth from "deep space".
they were in low earth orbit, so, looking out of the window, you would see the earth in all it's massiveness. so, they blacked out the light, and filmed from the back of the craft, so the port hole was 8 - 10 feet away from the camera. this way, the circumference of the port hole is what you see to be the outline of the earth, making it look like the earth from thousands of miles away, when they were actually in earths orbit all the time. y'see?
also, when i watch the news and they link up with a reporter in another country on a LIVE connection, there is a delay of about 3 seconds, in 2012.
however, they want us to believe that astronaughts in deep space do NOT have a delay in radio correspondance, in 1969. impossible. :^o
if these 2 things alone don't get you to question the official story, nothing will!!! :D
User avatar
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby mahlemiut » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Disney, huh? Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see the connection...
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Image
User avatar
mahlemiut
Editor
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:05 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Obama or Romney?

Postby kernzy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 pm

oh yeah, "those who pull the strings" are hidden characters. the president is just the fall guy who has to do all the talking, and take all the flak. the real big shots are never revealed, for their own safety. i could try and name some, but would not be sure. (i haven't done this reseasrch since discovering mame!!!) :D
people like kissinger, rockefella's, rothschilds, bush senior, prick cheney, et al. you ever wonder why they used reagan? because he was an actor who'd never forget "his lines". presidents are chosen more for their charisma and public speaking skills than by their political clout, which helps prove my theory...
(but then again, bush jr. disproves it!!!!!) :lol:
:D
User avatar
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests