Just wanted to discuss some other cool indie games I've run into recently:
- Motorheat, from Milkstone Studios, is a lot like Outrun, except you just keep going and going and going until the time runs out. Oh yeah, and there are no brakes, just boost.
- Breath Of Death VII: Humorous NES-style JRPG from Zeboyd Games. They will soon be coming out with a similar JRPG, this time SNES-style, called Cthulhu Saves The World, sometime this month. (projected)
- Decimination X3, from Xona Games, is a lot like Space Invaders... except it's Bullet Hell.
- Score Rush, also from Xona Games, is a more traditional bullet hell shump game.
- Pretty much any game by Radiangames is a winner. But my favorites are Crossfire (Space Invaders-like) and Fireball (a lot like Geometry Wars' Pacifism mode). I'm looking forward to seeing Crossfire 2 this month (also projected)!
- Finally, Epic Dungeon, from Eyehook, seems to be a winner as well. One of those "netHack" RPG games where everything is random.
I believe all of these games can be picked up for 80 MS points, ($1 USD) save the upcoming Cthulhu, I think that will be 240 MS points. ($3 USD) Any other interesting indie games you've run into?
Somewhere for the annoying and/or off-topic threads to go. Feel free to post about whatever, but abuse will still be dealt with, and possibly with more force. Especially pac-porno.
1 post •Page 1 of 1