Golden Era Game of the Week 10/15/05: Round-Up

Golden Era Game of the Week
http://www.gegotw.net/

Moderators: Marco Marocco, Weehawk

dbh
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by dbh »

destructor wrote:I watched Don's inp. I don't know why Don didn't beat 194900, this was very easy. On last stage where Don was dead he should only stay and take 'small robots', nothing more.
Right at the end, I was trying to stay in the top and get the small robots but the red guy forced me to move out by coming up the left side and through the top. I was heading back in but I hit those last couple of robots which delayed me just enough and the blue guy just BARELY clipped me.
Weehawk wrote:Can't decide if I think he's shrewd for waiting until 25 seconds were left so destructor couldn't respond, or foolish for giving away how close he is to the further bounty for a measly two bonus points.
I was debating whether to even acknowledge this rather silly statement. I seriously doubt that destructor was going to let the extra bounty go unclaimed for very long so I can't imagine my submission had any real consequence on his actions. Also, I played some more Thursday night after submitting but since that time I only had about an hour or two (very late Friday night) to make any more attempts through the entire weekend. I had one or two fairly close games (170K-ish) but couldn't pull it out.
destructor wrote:Link to my further bounty inp:
I didn't watch it, but congratulations.

And, thank you. Now I don't have to play this irritating game any more. This game makes my head hurt :roll:
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

dbh wrote:
Weehawk wrote:Can't decide if I think he's shrewd for waiting until 25 seconds were left so destructor couldn't respond, or foolish for giving away how close he is to the further bounty for a measly two bonus points.
I was debating whether to even acknowledge this rather silly statement...
Uh oh...you done fucked up now...

John Cunningham (JTC)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Weehawk wrote:Results:
1st: destructor 144,040
2nd: Don Hayes 87,930
My score is 235200, Don score is 188900.