Golden Era Game of the Week 7/24/04: Crystal Castles

Golden Era Game of the Week
http://www.gegotw.net/

Moderators: Marco Marocco, Weehawk

JoustGod
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by JoustGod »

Tongue was firmly planted in cheek with my "old" comment. Older, yes...too old, no. I have no problems with reaction time. I'm still at the top of my game as far as being a pitcher in softball. Trust me, if you have poor reaction time, you have no business being in that position as you will eventually be severely injured by a ball coming at you at 90-100 mph from 45 feet away. I have more problems with free time as you have stated, patwos.

34, huh? Still a pup...:-)
ChanceF
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Beating the WR

Post by ChanceF »

Mark,

From following your posts and reading up on your website, it's become very clear to me that YOU are destined to become the world's #1 at Crystal Castles, no matter the odds. Your dedication to the spirit of the game seems stronger than Frank's, and you've come so close to topping him! Those 10 or so thousand points must seem like a million to you, but this is your game, and we all know you can do it!

-Chance
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Re: Beating the WR

Post by Weehawk »

ChanceF wrote:Mark,

From following your posts and reading up on your website, it's become very clear to me that YOU are destined to become the world's #1 at Crystal Castles, no matter the odds. Your dedication to the spirit of the game seems stronger than Frank's, and you've come so close to topping him! Those 10 or so thousand points must seem like a million to you, but this is your game, and we all know you can do it!

-Chance
You mean with his hands, or his feet?
John Cunningham (JTC)