Can we please do something about Estel remarks?

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: Can we please do something about Estel remarks?

Post by simpsons99 »

MJS wrote:Ok everyone: leave simpsons99 alone.
Done.

Now go and play whatever game makes you happy.

PS. Is there any option in this forum software to ignore a user?

TY for post ..

I have been unwanted here for years and in Classic gaming .. I have been treated like crap for years now ..

People go out of there way to hate on me for no reason at all ..

I have wanted to remove my account here because of this ..

To think I started doing this because I love this stuff .. This has completely wrecked that for me ..

A few times I have thought of ending my life because they people continue to hate on me and will not leave me alone ..

You guys are the most heartless people I have ever met in my life ..
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

see it does not matter what is said here .. They will continue doing it ..

I am thinking of zeroing my scores
Arcade Game Scores
xelnia
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by xelnia »

simpsons99 wrote:see it does not matter what is said here .. They will continue doing it ..

I am thinking of zeroing my scores
But calling someone a little girl is totally fine, right? And remember when you tried to cheat on DK3 over at DKF, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and told you your description of the game was incorrect? What was your response to me? Do you remember? Because I do:

http://i.imgur.com/uYHMdMg.png

So, yeah, clearly the problem is everyone else and not at all you.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

making a mistake on a recording from years ago .. Is not trying to cheat .. You need to get your thoughts straight .

You need to get over that DKF Stuff .. Really you harp on that same stuff ..

Really that has nothing to do with the way I have been treated for the last 2 months ..

I should be really dead by now .. The way I felt from everything .. think about your actions .
Arcade Game Scores
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Really I play thousands of games a year. I do not have any recordings from the past .. I lost everything last year .

There is a reason I have no been on You Tube in Years .

2012 or 2013 was awhile ago .

You are to easy to call someone a cheater . I have never cheated at anything .
Arcade Game Scores
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Brian,

Completely ignoring competitive gaming for a minute and in all seriousness, if you're having suicidal thoughts, please get the professional help you need. Call a crisis line for advice or referrals and see a mental health professional. No matter what problems you are dealing with, you can find a reason to keep living. Try calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

Best wishes,
George
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Zhorik wrote:Brian,

Completely ignoring competitive gaming for a minute and in all seriousness, if you're having suicidal thoughts, please get the professional help you need. Call a crisis line for advice or referrals and see a mental health professional. No matter what problems you are dealing with, you can find a reason to keep living. Try calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

Best wishes,
George

Ty George for your post

I have went and got help for this . I get my self better . Then the hate starts on me again.. I am right back at the same spot .

I have been pretty much told to stay away and to not play anymore because you players are causing me to feel this way .

The fact of the matter is . If something happens to me.. I will be another player that is not around anymore . That the drama and everything caused to go away or end his life .
Arcade Game Scores
MJS
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by MJS »

Simpsons99, looks like you only want to play video games to win.
And I respect that, but that's not the *only* thing you can do to enjoy video games.

I'll try to list all the video game related stuff that I enjoy doing, some of them I definitely enjoy much more than actual playing nowadays, so my suggestion is try some of this, I bet you'll find something that makes you feel better:

- Invite friends to your home and play together for fun
- Attend meetings to make new friends which share same interests (it's been years now I always go to MSX meetings in Argentina)
- Look for information on the internet about games/computer history, tips and tricks, manuals, interview with developers, etc
- Follow video game web sites, blogs, mailing lists, etc... try to contribute with stuff you know
- Download pictures or video game art and copy them (me and my gf like drawing)
- Download or rip the music you like and make your own compilation cd
- Collect video games, old computer/consoles, magazines, books (I like everything MSX related)
- Collect video game figures, toys, music, trade stuff with friends
- Create your own little video games, front-end, whatever you want if you are into programming
- Build your own arcade controls, or even a full arcade machine (this is time consuming but also relaxing and fun)
- Watch replays, superplay videos of other people and pay attention to every detail to learn stuff, try to discover stuff on your own

And there is so much more you can do... just get rid of negative thoughts and concentrate on stuff you like, make real friends, try to step away from the keyboard and do other stuff... here I only talk about video games because I don't know you, but I'm sure you have other interests as well... I guess my main suggestion is, if something is not working for you, just try something new.

:D
Cheers,
Mariano
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

MJS wrote:Simpsons99, looks like you only want to play video games to win.
And I respect that, but that's not the *only* thing you can do to enjoy video games.

I'll try to list all the video game related stuff that I enjoy doing, some of them I definitely enjoy much more than actual playing nowadays, so my suggestion is try some of this, I bet you'll find something that makes you feel better:

- Invite friends to your home and play together for fun
- Attend meetings to make new friends which share same interests (it's been years now I always go to MSX meetings in Argentina)
- Look for information on the internet about games/computer history, tips and tricks, manuals, interview with developers, etc
- Follow video game web sites, blogs, mailing lists, etc... try to contribute with stuff you know
- Download pictures or video game art and copy them (me and my gf like drawing)
- Download or rip the music you like and make your own compilation cd
- Collect video games, old computer/consoles, magazines, books (I like everything MSX related)
- Collect video game figures, toys, music, trade stuff with friends
- Create your own little video games, front-end, whatever you want if you are into programming
- Build your own arcade controls, or even a full arcade machine (this is time consuming but also relaxing and fun)
- Watch replays, superplay videos of other people and pay attention to every detail to learn stuff, try to discover stuff on your own

And there is so much more you can do... just get rid of negative thoughts and concentrate on stuff you like, make real friends, try to step away from the keyboard and do other stuff... here I only talk about video games because I don't know you, but I'm sure you have other interests as well... I guess my main suggestion is, if something is not working for you, just try something new.

:D
Cheers,
Mariano

See you have no clue about me .. But you pass judgement .. Thanks for nothing .. Do not worry I will not be around much longer ether way
Arcade Game Scores
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

I completely give up .. everything is my fault .. Goodbye .
Arcade Game Scores
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

simpsons99 wrote:See you have no clue about me .. But you pass judgement .. Thanks for nothing .. Do not worry I will not be around much longer ether way
What a horrible way to respond to someone that was trying to help you.

Hopefully you get the help you need because nobody should talk this much about wanting to take their own life.