Cameltry - Special course brick question

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

powerman7t
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Cameltry - Special course brick question

Post by powerman7t »

I have been trying to break 600k on the Special course on Cameltry and I am wondering how I can consistency get x5's on the triangle of brick on World 2. I can do it off and on, but I can't get it going consistency. I break combo.

I could not get the older INPs to work on the older emulators, but what is the best technique to get lots of x5's

NOTE: I have tried to go the other way past the escalators, but still can't be consistent!

Thanks!
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Re: Cameltry - Special course brick question

Post by LN2 »

are you using the steel ball?

if so, just takes practice practice practice to get more consistent at it.
powerman7t
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by powerman7t »

You betcha!

My best is 587k, but I want to push 600k. Except for some little mistakes (mostly with time penalties), I have things pretty much mapped out.

I know close to 800k like the best is outta reach and I don't want that. Breaking 600k is good enough for me (plus I can set the high score on Cameltry (Global Arcade Classics) at my local go-cart track out of reach! :twisted: )

Thanks! :D
powerman7t
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by powerman7t »

You betcha!

My best is 587k, but I want to push 600k. Except for some little mistakes (mostly with time penalties), I have things pretty much mapped out.

I know close to 800k like the best is outta reach and I don't want that. Breaking 600k is good enough for me (plus I can set the high score on Cameltry (Global Arcade Classics) at my local go-cart track out of reach! :twisted: )

Thanks! :D
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

If I recall correctly...you must hold the speed-button when taking down a long row of bricks. But it still requires some skill/luck to get it right.