It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby GHEMANT » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 pm

I don't know about the BLK videos in You tube channel, but in 2005 him have obtained a 10.856.130 pts in real arcade cabinet on slug 3. Not recording, but there is a photo. Succesfully BLK have played with kawaks some videos with save state from each level. This replay is demonstration only and I have it (is 10.750.000 pts about), but you can see all pattern with level 4 difficulty. I think that BLK is a serious player. Him answer always if you ask somethings.

Other channel in you tube are channel of cheaters.

For exemple this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/chuly1111

This player is a funny joke.
User avatar
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:11 am
Location: Italy

Re:

Postby 1up » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:32 am

destructor wrote:I think lefthanders and righthanders are wrong words. Correct are greekhanders and worldhanders.


I spent all morning reading through this thread. Most entertaining. I dont usually burst out in laughter from reading stuff on the internet, but this sentence really got me going.

thanks for making my day =D>
User avatar
1up
Button Masher
Button Masher
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Denmark

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby TripleA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 pm

What an Entertaining threat...

METAL SLUG 3 IS ON STEAM. LOOK IN THE LEADERBOARDS!!!! 11Mill.... nathin more to say... 9mill is a joke for japanese players and maybe some foreigners... Whatever dont angry @ wolf, bbh and gher... there must be idiots on this planet too.... On YT is a proofed WII Record with 11mill points recorded. And that is for you TK for not showing respect to some nice guys...

http://www.wii-records.com/en-us/record ... ry_id=3714

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYIGdh4GRM

Whatever ignore idiots like hime welcome to the trollnet ^^

PS: Mslug 2 is the secret word FARMING at a very high level... I have seen some craty runs not that like ghemont knows but crazy enough to believe there are some crazy maniacs in japan and in japan is arcade culture a crazy chapter you call japanese players as not the best... go to japan then you know wha ghemont means ^^ Wow this world is sick sometimes
TripleA
Button Slapper
Button Slapper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby BBH » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm

TripleA wrote:METAL SLUG 3 IS ON STEAM. LOOK IN THE LEADERBOARDS!!!! 11Mill.... nathin more to say... 9mill is a joke for japanese players and maybe some foreigners... Whatever dont angry @ wolf, bbh and gher... there must be idiots on this planet too.... On YT is a proofed WII Record with 11mill points recorded. And that is for you TK for not showing respect to some nice guys...


What did I do? I never proclaimed to be a Metal Slug 3 expert. I was just here for the TK2007 shitshow.
User avatar
BBH
Editor
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:06 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby BeeJay » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:06 am

BBH wrote:
TripleA wrote:METAL SLUG 3 IS ON STEAM. LOOK IN THE LEADERBOARDS!!!! 11Mill.... nathin more to say... 9mill is a joke for japanese players and maybe some foreigners... Whatever dont angry @ wolf, bbh and gher... there must be idiots on this planet too.... On YT is a proofed WII Record with 11mill points recorded. And that is for you TK for not showing respect to some nice guys...


What did I do? I never proclaimed to be a Metal Slug 3 expert. I was just here for the TK2007 shitshow.

Actually, I think the poster was telling you, Ghemant and Barry etc not to get angry as we don't have any control over there being idiots like tk2007 on this planet insulting and not showing respect to nice guys (by nice guys read you, Ghemant, Barry, etc). :)

Cheers,
BeeJay.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby GHEMANT » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:03 am

TripleA wrote:What an Entertaining threat...

METAL SLUG 3 IS ON STEAM. LOOK IN THE LEADERBOARDS!!!! 11Mill.... nathin more to say... 9mill is a joke for japanese players and maybe some foreigners... Whatever dont angry @ wolf, bbh and gher... there must be idiots on this planet too.... On YT is a proofed WII Record with 11mill points recorded. And that is for you TK for not showing respect to some nice guys...

http://www.wii-records.com/en-us/record ... ry_id=3714

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYIGdh4GRM

Whatever ignore idiots like hime welcome to the trollnet ^^

PS: Mslug 2 is the secret word FARMING at a very high level... I have seen some craty runs not that like ghemont knows but crazy enough to believe there are some crazy maniacs in japan and in japan is arcade culture a crazy chapter you call japanese players as not the best... go to japan then you know wha ghemont means ^^ Wow this world is sick sometimes


The above leaderboards is about Metal Slug 3 in Metal Slug Anthology. This is a port, not original arcade game, is a different game, is not same game of original arcade version

I know from long times all scores by this Zimer player. All his scores are impossible in ORIGINAL ARCADE VERSION OF METAL SLUG SERIES. This Metal Slug 3 video isn't the world record in arcade version, this video is WR about Wii console for Metal Slug Anthology, and stop.

Image

These scores are possible only in Metal Slug Anthology. This port have settings totally different from original arcade (time or number lives). There are important differences also in scrolling speed because some original slowdown (existing in arcade version) are deleted in this port and this mean: more points during the leeching in Metal Slug Anthology!!!

About METAL SLUG 1 I see a old video from Zimer player about stage 6 with final score of 3.800.000+. I can say: this player don't know secret strategy and advanced technique about this game, and his performance in full stage 6 (from beginning stage 6) is novice, so the final score of 4009630 in Wii is comparable with a score of 2.000.000 or less in original arcade.
User avatar
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:11 am
Location: Italy

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby TripleA » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:37 am

Hey dont missunderstand me im not a expert. But i read the whole threat and im dissapointed that some people dont show respect. Thx for the information ghemont.

@BeeJay you are right. You are all nice guys ignore idiots like tk ;) That was what i want to say. Sry it was 5 clock in the morning in germany :D

@Ghemont what is the actually record on Arcade in Mslug 3 now? Nice to see a expert in metal slug its one of the best sidescrollers for me. :)

sry i mean ghemant :D hehe i just woke up ^^
TripleA
Button Slapper
Button Slapper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby GHEMANT » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:54 am

TripleA wrote:Hey dont missunderstand me im not a expert. But i read the whole threat and im dissapointed that some people dont show respect. Thx for the information ghemont.

@BeeJay you are right. You are all nice guys ignore idiots like tk ;) That was what i want to say. Sry it was 5 clock in the morning in germany :D

@Ghemont what is the actually record on Arcade in Mslug 3 now? Nice to see a expert in metal slug its one of the best sidescrollers for me. :)

sry i mean ghemant :D hehe i just woke up ^^



Actual Arcadia top score for Metal Slug 3 is: 10.898.040 pts from game center (player CYS-SAK). But a better score is played from other player: 斬鉄犬 with 10.961.260 pts (This score is not official because is played on emulator, but is real play, no TAS).

Image
User avatar
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:11 am
Location: Italy

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby TripleA » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Ah very nice never heared of that arcadia thing but nice to know there is some guy from Italy who knows all this nice stuff. Its really hard to get any listings of Highscores thx for this dude. And you are from italy i was as kid there in a small town. I played there Tekken Tag Tournament and Metal Slug 2 and they had a nice silent scope arcade + zombie revenge. What a great Time in italy. In germany there are not much arcade machines that sucks. Can you tell me the difference between the steam version and the arcade version? The steam version have only metal slug 3 not the whole anthology are you sure its from the anthology?`Because SNK is releasing this version officially. Dont be pissed about it im not that expert sry. Or is there any article. And what is that arcadia magazine exactly? Where can i order it? Or is it that rare like japanese LDs and DVDs? In japanese they are often "limited". Thx for your patience.

Oh i was not hat young at this time i was 13 or 14 maybe. But Tekken Tag was really new at this time and not released in germany. :D It was like Christmas in summer :D

AHHH and one Important thing for me. I damaged my PSP and had a Record in Star Soldier PSP the psp game that exist on gamecube too in 5 and 2 minutes mode @ shmups.

2minutes
1 | TripleA | 2,132,340 | Quantum | ? (I can say it was PSP)

5minutes
1 | TripleA | 4,311,920 | Quantum | ? (And again it was on PSP)

If i fix the PSP i can record it. Because everybody can tell a number. I know its not part of this threat but im really interested in it. Cannot believe that there is no better score in the net. :/

Regards AAA :)
TripleA
Button Slapper
Button Slapper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby GHEMANT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:15 am

Arcadia magazine is here:


http://www.arcadiamagazine.com/
Last edited by GHEMANT on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:11 am
Location: Italy

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby GHEMANT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:19 am

Arcadia magazine is available in some international shopping (about 20 ~ 30 € ) you can search in web.
User avatar
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:11 am
Location: Italy

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby TripleA » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 am

Thx for the Information but where is the article you posted about arcade history and scoring systems. :( Why you deleted it? I still dont read all it was very interesting.
TripleA
Button Slapper
Button Slapper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby GHEMANT » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:25 am

TripleA wrote:Thx for the Information but where is the article you posted about arcade history and scoring systems. :( Why you deleted it? I still dont read all it was very interesting.


is here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15297
User avatar
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:11 am
Location: Italy

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby toto64 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:31 pm

In fact the scores by zimer shown above were all done in co-op and with difficulty set to hard, which corresponds to level-8. Now recently he posted new records which were achieved in single play, you can tell because when you set continues to limited and difficulty to hard the game gives you 10 credits total.
toto64
Button Slapper
Button Slapper
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: It's about the high score of Metal Slug 3

Postby GHEMANT » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:28 am

It was obvious that Zimer was a cheater. Impossibile scores, never published a video....The classic crafty
User avatar
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:11 am
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron