MARP Election 2006 - Call for Nominations

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

User avatar
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:16 pm

Post by Zhorik » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:20 am

Nominations are now closed. Below is a list of the current state of nominations (accepted nominations are bolded, rejected nominations are underlined). Failure to accept a pending nomination by November 24, 23:59 GMT will be considered rejection of the nomination. We still need at least one more KO coordinator to accept their nomination.

Election voting will begin on December 1, 00:00 GMT.

Regulation Coordinator:
gastrainga
Phil Lamat
Pat Laffaye
TJT

Tournament Coordinator:
Mahlemiut
Skito
The_Pro
TJT
TRB

Knockout Coordinator:
gameboy9
Marco Marocco
Sawys
Davil
Ghemant
IB_Angelo
MJS
NotMan
BBH
destructor
Francois Daniel aka Wonder
JYD
Nanni
RAX
Sampras
Tekkaman
zlk

WCC Coordinator:
Phil Lamat
Marco Marocco

Time Trial Coordinator:
Jason Dyer

Olympiad Coordinator:
gameboy9
Sampras
Last edited by Zhorik on Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Location: Trieste - Italy

Post by Marco Marocco » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:05 am

I decline for WCC coordinator

User avatar
RAX
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Bologna, Italy

Post by RAX » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:20 am

Ops, have I been re-nominated? :)
my nomination of TRB_MetroidTeam for Tournament coordinator is lost too 8)
viewtopic.php?p=42476#42476

User avatar
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:16 pm

Post by Zhorik » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:10 am

RAX wrote:Ops, have I been re-nominated? :)
my nomination of TRB_MetroidTeam for Tournament coordinator is lost too 8)
viewtopic.php?p=42476#42476
Oops, sorry about that. Now corrected in the last list of nominations above.

User avatar
JYD
Button Masher
Button Masher
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: France

Post by JYD » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:46 pm

I decline my nomination.

User avatar
sawys
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:13 am
Location: France

Post by sawys » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:35 pm

Hi :-D

When i saw this thread for the first time i never thought that i could be nominate for a coordination...

Thanks to Zhorik and Rax who advised me by PM.

Now that i have read all the thread i can tell you that I ACCEPT the nomination for the Knock Out and i would be proud to be with Marco.

BUT i must advise you that i prepare an examination for my job which is made on 2 events, the first at the 5th and 6th of march 2007 after preparation with courses by correspondence and if i succeed the 2nd events after one month (in may 2007) of formation in school between 4th and 6th of june 2007.
This is why I miss rather lately.
AND my son will have a brother when my wife will have his childbirth at the end of February or at the beginning of March 2007 :lol:
My life is very filled this last times 8O

So don't hope to begin the tournament very soon in 2007 with me ;-)[/b]
Sawys is Sébastien GIRAUD, admin of MAMESCORE, member of MARP, TWIN GALAXIES, RETRO UPRISING and ex-member of JVRM :-D

sampras
Button Masher
Button Masher
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:16 am

Post by sampras » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:04 pm

I decline my nominations

User avatar
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 1054
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:50 am
Location: PR - Brazil

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:40 pm

RAX wrote:some of my nominations have been preceded, except this:
TRB_MetroidTeam for Tournament
Hehe... I already have a lot of "difficulty" just playing, if I would coordinate competitions, I would have more difficulty yet :P ... just kidding.

Thank you, but I reject my nomination.
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions

User avatar
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator
Posts: 2069
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 9:19 am

Post by Phil Lamat » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:40 pm

sawys wrote:AND my son will have a brother when my wife will have his childbirth at the end of February or at the beginning of March 2007
Deux fils ? bienvenu au club, tu vas voir ça va bouger !
Tes exams c'est quoi ?

User avatar
Tekkaman
Button Slapper
Button Slapper
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 1:31 pm
Location: Milano Italy
Contact:

Post by Tekkaman » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:21 pm

I decline my nominations

User avatar
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Location: Trieste - Italy

Post by Marco Marocco » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:43 am

sawys wrote:Hi :-D

When i saw this thread for the first time i never thought that i could be nominate for a coordination...

Thanks to Zhorik and Rax who advised me by PM.

Now that i have read all the thread i can tell you that I ACCEPT the nomination for the Knock Out and i would be proud to be with Marco.

BUT i must advise you that i prepare an examination for my job which is made on 2 events, the first at the 5th and 6th of march 2007 after preparation with courses by correspondence and if i succeed the 2nd events after one month (in may 2007) of formation in school between 4th and 6th of june 2007.
This is why I miss rather lately.
AND my son will have a brother when my wife will have his childbirth at the end of February or at the beginning of March 2007 :lol:
My life is very filled this last times 8O

So don't hope to begin the tournament very soon in 2007 with me ;-)[/b]
I'm very happy SAW :D

If I'll be one of the cooordinators I'd like K.O. wouldn't be a "surprise contest" and the beginning will be announced much time before, so every player will have time to put order in his private life and also to avoid that other contests will be fixed in the same period

User avatar
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:16 pm

Post by Zhorik » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:08 am

Coordinator candidates are now finalized.

The following coordinator positions are uncontested:

Tournament Coordinator:
Mahlemiut

Knockout Coordinators:
Gameboy9
Marco Marocco
Sawys

WCC Coordinator:
Phil Lamat

Time Trial Coordinator:
Jason Dyer

Olympiad Coordinator:
Gameboy9


The following coordinator positions will be decided in elections, along with the editor confidence votes:

Regulation Coordinator:
Gastrainga (aka zhorik aka me :D )
Phil Lamat

Knockout Chairman:
Gameboy9
Marco Marocco
Sawys

Election voting will begin on December 1, 00:00 GMT.


-----------------------------
Summary of nominations (bolded nominations were accepted, underlined nominations were rejected)

Regulation Coordinator:
Gastrainga
Phil Lamat
Pat Laffaye
TJT

Tournament Coordinator:
Mahlemiut
Skito
The_Pro
TJT
TRB

Knockout Coordinator:
Gameboy9
Marco Marocco
Sawys
BBH
Davil
Destructor
Francois Daniel aka Wonder
Ghemant
IB_Angelo
JYD
MJS
Nanni
NotMan
RAX
Sampras
Tekkaman
Zlk

WCC Coordinator:
Phil Lamat
Marco Marocco

Time Trial Coordinator:
Jason Dyer

Olympiad Coordinator:
Gameboy9
Sampras

Post Reply