Major Help Needed

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

AL_B
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Major Help Needed

Post by AL_B »

I'm new to marp but not mame i have a major problem when trying to upload my .inp files i keep getting this script error=

>There has been an error processing this script. If you believe this is in error, please mail admin@ztnet.com with the url and any other related information.

Has anyone got the answer to this problem i have managed to upload one file so far.
Buttermaker
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Buttermaker »

There are many threads about this problem already. There's one just two threads below yours!
Pika163
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Pika163 »

Yeah, somebody needs to make an announcement, I guess, saying where you need to upload if you get that message.

A related note: I've found out that the problem is always with my bandwidth. If I'm downloading something and I try to upload using the regular form, it won't work. (If I'm downloading two things, none of the forms will work!)

However, if I'm just surfing the net regularly and nothing doing anything else, the regular form will work most of the time.

It's something to try, I guess...
---J. Michael Bottorff
"The stupidest kinds of people are the ones who put self-quotes in their signature." --Me