60%
No, it's better to wait
40%

Total votes: 15

Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

WCC4

Post by Phil Lamat »

Well, I was planning to start my WCC4 tomorrow -tuesday- night (0:00 GMT), but as JTC has launched his "golden era" challenge, I want to know the general feeling : is it ok to start WCC4 now, or is it better to wait later not to have 2 events at the same time ?
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Well : results are quite 50%-50% (6-5)
I don't know what to do, I'm bending on postpone WCC4, but when ?

All 5 voting against hasn't explained their choice ; "golden game" event, or other thing ?

How long is going your tourney, John ?
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Phil Lamat wrote:Well : results are quite 50%-50% (6-5)
I don't know what to do, I'm bending on postpone WCC4, but when ?

All 5 voting against hasn't explained their choice ; "golden game" event, or other thing ?

How long is going your tourney, John ?
I must finish Deca on TG (and next must drink 2 days. I'm very tired) :)

Better wait until "golden game" will end. It's very tired to play in two events.
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

I'm sorry, Phil.

I don't normally watch this forum. I'm just now seeing this.

My Golden Era Game of the Week isn't a tournament, it's going to be a continuous thing...at least for the rest of the year. Maybe forever. Don't let it interfere with your WCC.

If you use any games from around 1979 to 1984 or so in WCC and could let me know at least a week in advance, I could make it my game for that week also as a convenience for players that want to do both.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
John Cunningham (JTC)
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

if you use the link

search.php?search_id=newposts

all the new messages show up regaurdless of forum, so you dont need to watch specific forums, you just see what you missed since you logged in last.
-skito
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Weehawk wrote: If you use any games from around 1979 to 1984 or so in WCC and could let me know at least a week in advance, I could make it my game for that week also as a convenience for players that want to do both.
Now that I have decided to postpone WCC4 at the end of the year, I won't change again and will let Skito start first with his tourney.
But I will remember your proposition and we will try to couple one or 2 WCC4 games with your event.
seymour
Site Admin

Post by seymour »

Weehawk wrote: My Golden Era Game of the Week isn't a tournament, it's going to be a continuous thing...at least for the rest of the year. Maybe forever.
Maybe you'd want a dedicated forum for your Golden Era Game of the Week? Simple enough to set up.
Chris Gushue
MARP IRC/Forum Maintainer
http://gushue.net
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

seymour wrote:Maybe you'd want a dedicated forum for your Golden Era Game of the Week? Simple enough to set up.
in Regulation Play Weehawk wrote:Prior to 2359 hours GMT each Friday I will post in this forum (or if the Game of the Week forum has been abandoned, with Seymour's permission I may hijack it)
Or, if you want to make a new one that would be great.
John Cunningham (JTC)
seymour
Site Admin

Post by seymour »

Weehawk wrote:
seymour wrote:Maybe you'd want a dedicated forum for your Golden Era Game of the Week? Simple enough to set up.
in Regulation Play Weehawk wrote:Prior to 2359 hours GMT each Friday I will post in this forum (or if the Game of the Week forum has been abandoned, with Seymour's permission I may hijack it)
Or, if you want to make a new one that would be great.
Ok, I changed the Game of the Week forum to the Golden Era Game of the Week forum, and you're the moderator.
Chris Gushue
MARP IRC/Forum Maintainer
http://gushue.net