WCC3 week 6 : QUANTUM

Week Challenge Championship board

Moderator: NotMan

Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

WCC3 week 6 : QUANTUM

Post by Phil Lamat »

Before rankings for round 5 (tomorrow, it's late and I'm sleepy), I give you next game : Quantum

Funny game but you have to play with mouse
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

thx phil
dont like mouse game becuase they are always a little bit more difficult than keyboard but - what a hell i have 2 give it a try
It's good 2 be here with U guys :)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Catastrophic game. :evil:
Zteuer
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Zteuer »

Very cool game, but a little hard. Nice to see some different games.
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

Zteuer wrote:Very cool game, but a little hard. Nice to see some different games.
i want some rush and bloody game with shots and fires and bombs not another reactor - same stages only different circles 2 destroy :(

i will play for a while but without any emotions
Zteuer
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Zteuer »

I feel so sorry for you :wink:
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

I think you guys are all nuts.

This game is a breath of fresh air compared to the crap we have been playing. Finally a game made before 1984. A retro-game. A golden age game. A REAL game. Thank you Phil. Thank you Phil. Also let me thank Phil. Its about time. A few more pre-'84 games would go a long way to making a better tournament.

One question though. Any rules as to what level you can start? Options to start on levels 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9. Each level after one adds a bonus. Which is about equal to the points you would have gained had you just played the levels you skipped. Im assuming we can start on any level we'd like, until I hear different.
gamerya
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by gamerya »

Dax wrote:Any rules as to what level you can start? Options to start on levels 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9. Each level after one adds a bonus. Which is about equal to the points you would have gained had you just played the levels you skipped. Im assuming we can start on any level we'd like, until I hear different.
Actually...it's nowhere near equal to the points you could gain normally :)
diabolik
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by diabolik »

Dax wrote: This game is a breath of fresh air compared to the crap we have been playing. Finally a game made before 1984. A retro-game. A golden age game. A REAL game. Thank you Phil. Thank you Phil. Also let me thank Phil. Its about time. A few more pre-'84 games would go a long way to making a better tournament.
I agree completely with you! This is the first week I think I'm going to participate. \:D/
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

diabolik wrote:
Dax wrote: This game is a breath of fresh air compared to the crap we have been playing. Finally a game made before 1984. A retro-game. A golden age game. A REAL game. Thank you Phil. Thank you Phil. Also let me thank Phil. Its about time. A few more pre-'84 games would go a long way to making a better tournament.
I agree completely with you! This is the first week I think I'm going to participate. \:D/
Agree with Dax and diabolik.

If I can beat my previous high, I will submit also, but I have a nasty feeling that diabolik is going to rock on this one.

And for all his crying, I know destructor will perform impressively also.
John Cunningham (JTC)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

wuzel wrote: i want some rush and bloody game with shots and fires and bombs not another reactor - same stages only different circles 2 destroy :(

i will play for a while but without any emotions
Yes I want blood, more and more blood, more brains on walls :) , fires, shots, bombs and total destruction for destructor :) More interesting game not another boring reactor.
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

I'm waiting for a shooter, that's all I want to play. ~_~
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

damn this is not the arcade style 4 me :(
maybe i m not an arcade man ?
hell no :) i m :)
i like vastar, ponpoko, centipede, defender
but not vector games :(

guts and glory :) 4 me pliz in next round :)
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Dax wrote: Thank you Phil. Thank you Phil. Also let me thank Phil.

You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome.
Dax wrote: One question though. Any rules as to what level you can start? Options to start on levels 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9. Each level after one adds a bonus. Which is about equal to the points you would have gained had you just played the levels you skipped. Im assuming we can start on any level we'd like, until I hear different.
Excellent question : I just forgot to mention that the other day, but everybody is allowed to start at ANY level
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

JoeyL21988 wrote:I'm waiting for a shooter, that's all I want to play. ~_~
As you maybe noticed, I try to pick various type of games ; so of course a shooter is in my plans .... you just need to be patient