Week Challenge Championship board

Moderator: NotMan

gamerya
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by gamerya »

JoeyL21988 wrote:
BBH wrote:
gamerya wrote: ddr is much easier on keyboard...too boring. then again, after u can FC evrysong on the arcade machine...gets quite boring. ONLY song i haven't FC'ed is PSMO...then again, dont think i ever will. still trying to AAA heavy songs...total is upto 27 now >.<
dammit. everyone has a Heavy AAA now except me. :( 2 and a half years of playing, and not a single Heavy AAA... sigh. I should just quit.
Wow, I'm quite surprised you haven't gotten one for how good you are. :) I still don't have one either. :( I'm getting pretty close on True... Trance Sunrise Mix though.
Geez....you picked a hard one for your first one! The skipping is hard for perfects...good luck though
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

gamerya wrote:
JoeyL21988 wrote:
BBH wrote: dammit. everyone has a Heavy AAA now except me. :( 2 and a half years of playing, and not a single Heavy AAA... sigh. I should just quit.
Wow, I'm quite surprised you haven't gotten one for how good you are. :) I still don't have one either. :( I'm getting pretty close on True... Trance Sunrise Mix though.
Geez....you picked a hard one for your first one! The skipping is hard for perfects...good luck though
Yea, I figured that I would work on a song that wasn't too common as the first one people AAAed Heavy. Many have their first AAA Heavy as Freckles, Love <3 Shine, Magic Door, Look to The Sky, or easy stuff similar to that.

Thanks.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

JoeyL21988 wrote:
BBH wrote:
gamerya wrote: ddr is much easier on keyboard...too boring. then again, after u can FC evrysong on the arcade machine...gets quite boring. ONLY song i haven't FC'ed is PSMO...then again, dont think i ever will. still trying to AAA heavy songs...total is upto 27 now >.<
dammit. everyone has a Heavy AAA now except me. :( 2 and a half years of playing, and not a single Heavy AAA... sigh. I should just quit.
define "pretty close" :P I don't even have that song down to SDG, but I hardly play it

I've gotten 1 Great on La Copa de la Vida and Let the Beat Hit 'Em (twice)

and 2 Greats on 1998, Happy Wedding, We are the Champions, Think ya better D, and Spin the Disc (three times!).

:\
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

BBH wrote: define "pretty close" :P I don't even have that song down to SDG, but I hardly play it

I've gotten 1 Great on La Copa de la Vida and Let the Beat Hit 'Em (twice)

and 2 Greats on 1998, Happy Wedding, We are the Champions, Think ya better D, and Spin the Disc (three times!).

:\
13 greats as of last time. :( Nice job on those. :)
gamerya
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by gamerya »

13 greats isn't exactly that close...but none the less...good stuff! lol bbh, you got some damn bad luck. i got 1 or 2 greats on 1998 about 8 times b4 i finally AAA'ed it, damn annoying when u keep stuffing up on different arrows each time.

easier heavy songs for AAA:
Magic door
Freckles
Let the beat him em
Baby gimme ur love
Sync
Love <3 shine
Max 300 (if ur Yasu aka. Crazy bastard)
...and many more

i dont like the slow stuff so much...prefer constant well-paced beat, such as magic door.

I tried true...trance sunrise mix today at the arcade. 4 greats...STUPID SKIPPING!!!!! speed over beethoven is even worse >.<
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

gamerya wrote:13 greats isn't exactly that close...but none the less...good stuff! lol bbh, you got some damn bad luck. i got 1 or 2 greats on 1998 about 8 times b4 i finally AAA'ed it, damn annoying when u keep stuffing up on different arrows each time.

easier heavy songs for AAA:
Magic door
Freckles
Let the beat him em
Baby gimme ur love
Sync
Love <3 shine
Max 300 (if ur Yasu aka. Crazy bastard)
...and many more

i dont like the slow stuff so much...prefer constant well-paced beat, such as magic door.

I tried true...trance sunrise mix today at the arcade. 4 greats...STUPID SKIPPING!!!!! speed over beethoven is even worse >.<
Well of course everyone is going to have a different perception of what "close" is. ^_^ Nonetheless, nice job on the 4 greats.