WCC 3 week 4 : MUTANT FIGHTER (mutantf)

Week Challenge Championship board

Moderator: NotMan

destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

DeSangre wrote:
I find that playing and recording 3 people inps in the very same room on the very same computer (while a good and fun thing to do, generally) is not the optimum formula for tournament play.
What if some players has brothers and play in the very same room on the very same computer? :)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

)Return to Mutant Fighter. :wink:

Today I continue game on 6 opponent (5 credits :( ) and win. But next opponent Dopple - Ganger is massacre warrior :!: For me he is to hard. Only way to finish this game is perfectly throwing opponents. But it's very hard and very mysterious how.

For me game is the end at 6 opponent :?
DeSangre
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by DeSangre »

destructor wrote: What if some players has brothers and play in the very same room on the very same computer? :)
Easy, only 1 can play in the tournament. :roll:
Do you mean wuzel and/or asn are your brothers?
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Heh. Wuzel isn't my brother and asn isn't my brother.

But if in one home are 2 or 3 people playing on MARP and they have one computer -why only one can play in tournament? It's family tournament?
I have proposal. Maybe you buy more computers for all family include mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and other people from one home. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DeSangre
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by DeSangre »

I told you what it could've been a good rule in my opinion, just to avoid any discussion.
You still haven't answered a question of mine, anyway.
Have you guys met and recorded together only uballoon or fastlane and blockout too?
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

We meet only one time in year. This meet in september we plan in may. We wait for easy round. Uballoon was very easy round. I go to stage 8-4 in first day. In second day I notice high bonuses. This same day wuzel show me how kill monsters singly. And this same day I make score over 3 mln(not record because on my old computer I can't get required speed). Highest score WCC3 at this time was about 1mln :) But only in wednesday (2 days to finish round) I get my second computer from service and I find 100% method for bonus 80k and then my each score was about 4mln when at WCC3 about 2mln. But I can't get higher stories. I lost lives in very stupid ways. I play only for points. My highest score after first boss is 1501600. Highest score afters second boss is for wuzel 3mln :!: I never make 3mln after second boss. My highest score after second boss is 2,6 mln.
For asn there don't remain nothing to work :) He only play.
I don't hide bonus points for balloons. This is show on demo game :!: I only hide my methods to play (I can).
I want make 6mln but not succesful. In last day (friday) morning (polish time) I make my highest score 4,2 mln. Remaining time I must leave for wuzel and asn (I have only one good computer).

BTW. Maybe in future on MARP will be tournament for teams or for regions (Poland, USA, Japan ....).

I think that this is the end post about round 3.
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

DeSangre wrote:
destructor wrote: Unfortunate round 3.
Hi Destructor.
Let me tell that I appreciate you greatly as a player :) and that you would have deserved those 10 points any day. Still, my view about your teamplay on this WCC is a bit critical. 8) Why not call other 3 friends and teach them how to play uballoon so that to have 6 poland players in the first 6 spots using the very same technique? I find that playing and recording 3 people inps in the very same room on the very same computer (while a good and fun thing to do, generally) is not the optimum formula for tournament play. This gets even worse if you hide your inps.
In my opinion, records should be recorded on a different computer. :idea: Even I could msg Nanni and Sampras or essekappa to create an italian team that shares strategies and tactics and that posts only last minute inps for the WCC, but I don't, as I'd feel like it won't be very fun at all.

I basically suggest the Hot Team to record their inps separately and try not to hide their inps.
That would be a great advertisement for the Hotteam, as people would look at you not only as very good players, but as people who can win even without using this cheap tricks, which I am sure you can, given your excellent skills in arcade games.
Please, don't take this comments as a criticism, but as a way to make the competition funnier for everyone, and for you too. :D

Just a question, did you meet together to play fastlane and blockout too? :)

This said, keep up the good work, you are all very good to great players and I' m just talking for the whole WCC3's sake and not for my personal gain and/or status, as I really can't stand a chance against such good players.
as i said while posting inps 4 knockout - lets make a team torunament :)
very good idea
showing inp and methods which u later called cheap?? what 4??? this technique is the best arcade method - u can easily beat this game but what is the fun when u put your initials in 4 example 4 place at hall of fame? CRAP :(
we meet together because we are friends not a teamplaying players
we got homes jobs and we ve met simple 2 have fun - we didnt know that we can made so good scores while dirnking alcohol :)
des is a very good players i m not - he s got skills time and that arcade style, i dont have so much time 2 play but i like tournaments because i can play games which i could never play and i like the idea of finding sth new what noone dicsovered before :)
thats my definition of arcade gaming :)

end of uballoon story 4 me
It's good 2 be here with U guys :)
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

about round 4
this fighter is crap 4 me
after ql round 3 not ql (4 me ofcurse) round 4 :(
about my rejoin - i havent decided yet - i will play at work this game but i wont put as much preassure as for uballoon or fastlane

about mutantf - werewolf is really fast and got this spininig move which can save u from danger but i think that his punches are a little bit 2 light 4 common opponets form round about 3 :(
It's good 2 be here with U guys :)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Dopple - Ganger defeated but with 2 credits. Next is Pazuzu. No hard but I have some luck with time - defeat him in last second. And last is Archmage - very simple, I make perfect on him. Bonus for last opponent is only 100k.

For me hardest character is Golem. I don't have any method for him. :(
Next is Dopple-Ganger. I have problem to defeat him in limit time. :(

Average score after finish game(with 4 perfect energy) is 1mln.
But for me finish game on one credit is impossible today(sunday, second day of round 4). :(

You method mahlemiut to throw opponent is good but only for first 2 -3 oponnents. On next it not work. With throw this game is possible to finish but I don't know perfect method to use it.
Nanni
Button Masher
Button Masher

Leeching ?

Post by Nanni »

What a bad game :(
I really cant learn how to play but i found some leech-points, where you can safely beat and defeat your opponent, do i can make advantage of this? or my inp will disqualified?
In wcc we havent any rule about leeching tecniques :? , and in fastline too the leech was legal (but strongly discouraged :roll: ); but if you dont think that this is good i will drop it.
Waiting for you opinin and Phil's decision :)

Bye
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Leech points in this game :?: There is a limit time. Game is very unplayable and I think each method to defeat opponent is good. How high is your score Nanni :?: Do you defeat Golem :?:
Nanni
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Nanni »

destructor wrote:Leech points in this game :?: There is a limit time. Game is very unplayable and I think each method to defeat opponent is good. How high is your score Nanni :?: Do you defeat Golem :?:
I mean just this: a method for defeat opponents (at lest one :roll: , maybe golem :?: ) without need of skills
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

With perfect energy on finish :?:

I think that you win this round Nanni. Congrats.
Nanni
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Nanni »

destructor wrote:With perfect energy on finish :?:

I think that you win this round Nanni. Congrats.
mmm...
i dont think so :cry:
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Do you test your method on all opponents Nanni? If no then how many opponents you can defeat this method, you know?