sfchampion - ffreveng: slow speed

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

sfchampion - ffreveng: slow speed

Post by PP. »

During the fight scenes speed drops <90%.
But score was confirmed... Another one monkey confirmation from BBH, who uses to lock threads instread of delete fake score as an editor.

And btw, what Kale said in the other locked thread (...you again used the nothrottle trick on POST screen) is completely lies, in fact the real trick is that he believes that his ill brain works fine.
BBH
Editor

Re: sfchampion - ffreveng: slow speed

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote:During the fight scenes speed drops <90%.
Scores aren't DQ'ed because they dip below 90%. The speed is above 90% for the vast majority of the game, or else it wouldn't average out to 94%. SFCHAMPION did not do any nothrottle/fskp 10 to raise his speed average either. While it does not look good having that much slowdown, it's still within the rules and I have no reason to believe he used any intentional means of slowing the game down to gain an advantage. If anyone else disagrees with this assessment, then please speak up.
But score was confirmed... Another one monkey confirmation from BBH, who uses to lock threads instread of delete fake score as an editor.
I can't lock threads in Playbackability, don't blame that on me. I only locked the threads in the Regulation Play forum, and they needed to be locked anyway. What further purpose did they serve now that the issue was addressed and all you were doing was cluttering the threads with your usual shitty arguments? Either way, take the hint that the thread was locked to mean that you need to calm down on the shit posting. You do not NEED to reply to every single post.
And btw, what Kale said in the other locked thread (...you again used the nothrottle trick on POST screen) is completely lies, in fact the real trick is that he believes that his ill brain works fine.
No, you didn't use the nothrottle trick, but you ran the game on fskp 10. There's a bug in the ST-V driver where if you run the game at fskp 10, it automatially unthrottles. I'm willing to believe you didn't know about this and did it accidentally, but it's still not something that should be knowingly allowed for the purposes of trying to raise your recorded speed average.

By the way, you're really not making a strong case for yourself by putting so many insults towards people like myself and Kale in these topics. You really think you're helping this site out when you repeatedly insult everyone in the community? Good job.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BBH wrote:
Scores aren't DQ'ed because they dip below 90%. The speed is above 90% for the vast majority of the game, or else it wouldn't average out to 94%. SFCHAMPION did not do any nothrottle/fskp 10 to raise his speed average either. While it does not look good having that much slowdown, it's still within the rules and I have no reason to believe he used any intentional means of slowing the game down to gain an advantage. If anyone else disagrees with this assessment, then please speak up.
This is already discussed, during the action scenes speed has to be >90, otherwise its invalid. This is the reason why 2 drivings games of mine were deleted.
If you want to change this rules then you have to discuss it with the other editors and make a new rule.

BBH wrote: I can't lock threads in Playbackability, don't blame that on me. I only locked the threads in the Regulation Play forum, and they needed to be locked anyway. What further purpose did they serve now that the issue was addressed and all you were doing was cluttering the threads with your usual shitty arguments? Either way, take the hint that the thread was locked to mean that you need to calm down on the shit posting. You do not NEED to reply to every single post.
I have to reply in any insulting against me post, as anybody else would do too

BBH wrote: No, you didn't use the nothrottle trick, but you ran the game on fskp 10. There's a bug in the ST-V driver where if you run the game at fskp 10, it automatially unthrottles. I'm willing to believe you didn't know about this and did it accidentally, but it's still not something that should be knowingly allowed for the purposes of trying to raise your recorded speed average.
I have no idea about such things. The truth is that game needs a strong cpu, otherwise you go <90. So next time I did o/c.
BBH wrote: By the way, you're really not making a strong case for yourself by putting so many insults towards people like myself and Kale in these topics. You really think you're helping this site out when you repeatedly insult everyone in the community? Good job.
Don't make me laugh. You are an editor who does not do his job.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote: This is already discussed, during the action scenes speed has to be >90, otherwise its invalid. This is the reason why 2 drivings games of mine were deleted.
If you want to change this rules then you have to discuss it with the other editors and make a new rule.
You forgot the part where your Side by Side scores used nothrottle to raise the average speed to completely mess up the average speed.

The vast majority of SFCHAMPION's speed was above 90%, and he did not do any nothrottle to try to raise his average. How many times do I have to say this?
I have to reply in any insulting against me post, as anybody else would do too
No, you don't.
Don't make me laugh. You are an editor who does not do his job.
Sorry, I don't do whatever you demand because you decide to misinterpret the rules. Especially when you're the second-rudest asshole that's ever been on this forum.(actually, I'm not sure if you or your friend TK were worse at this point...)
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BBH wrote:
You forgot the part where your Side by Side scores used nothrottle to raise the average speed to completely mess up the average speed.
So forget average speed, watch speed when driving/fighting.
BBH wrote: The vast majority of SFCHAMPION's speed was above 90%, and he did not do any nothrottle to try to raise his average. How many times do I have to say this?
Did you check sfchampion's inp? Many times while fighting speed is about 80-85%, maybe even less.

BBH wrote: No, you don't.
Of course I do, as you would do in my position too (exept if you have no honor).

BBH wrote: Sorry, I don't do whatever you demand because you decide to misinterpret the rules. Especially when you're the second-rudest asshole that's ever been on this forum.(actually, I'm not sure if you or your friend TK were worse at this point...)
If you want to see assholes then look at you mirror and at your trollfriends. What did I misinterpret?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

can somebody just ban the silly troll who won't shut up?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Why don't you just kiss my ass, you poor idiot sissy?
I never shut up when trolls like you insult me, keep this deeply in your mind.
And about banning, what admin has to say about all these?
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Haze wrote:can somebody just ban the silly troll who won't shut up?
Now been done. For 7 days at least. PP is still welcome to submit scores, the ban only extends to the forums.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

mahlemiut wrote:
Now been done. For 7 days at least. PP is still welcome to submit scores, the ban only extends to the forums.
I'm sure he'll use this time off to think about his actions, then come back to the forum in a week with a new healthy, positive attitude...

.......yeah....
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

I am barely surprised that you tolerated this many offenses before finally banning him. Even if it's only 7 days and only forum.
Then, do not wonder that people don't participate to forums that often anymore. I wasn't even following the progress of the spam, only a friend told me.
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

BBH wrote: I'm sure he'll use this time off to think about his actions, then come back to the forum in a week with a new healthy, positive attitude...

That was a good one.
John Cunningham (JTC)
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

Weehawk wrote:
BBH wrote: I'm sure he'll use this time off to think about his actions, then come back to the forum in a week with a new healthy, positive attitude...

That was a good one.
I was almost able to get it out with a straight face!
giro-X wrote:I am barely surprised that you tolerated this many offenses before finally banning him. Even if it's only 7 days and only forum.
Then, do not wonder that people don't participate to forums that often anymore. I wasn't even following the progress of the spam, only a friend told me.
I do think the sentence is too light, but... whatever. If I had admin access he would have been banned a long time ago.

He's decided to take all his anger out on me too, changing his upload descriptions to call me a haxor. I guess blindly accusing people of cheating is easier than having to actually get good at games, I suppose...
MJS
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by MJS »

mahlemiut wrote:
=D> =D> =D>
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

BBH wrote:He's decided to take all his anger out on me too, changing his upload descriptions to call me a haxor. I guess blindly accusing people of cheating is easier than having to actually get good at games, I suppose...
I had noticed that rather childish action when looking at the upload history today. Not just putting that on new uploads, he actually spent time going through editing lots of his existing uploads to have that text?!?
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by AL »

One of the more positive outcomes from all this, is quite possibly the saying/expression of the year: "Cut the craps!"

Love it :-)

AL
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "