sfchampion - ffreveng: slow speed

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: sfchampion - ffreveng: slow speed

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote:
BBH wrote: Name one recording in which I cheated or hacked. Please provide your proof as to what I did in-game that proves hacking. If you're so sure to edit most of your recording descriptions for the sole purpose of calling me a haxor, then you must have some proof, right?
It's quite obvious to anyone who is not stupid. You moderate, check inps, you write tons of garbage in the forum and at the same time you upload dozens of first place scores...
And you' re so sure that I can't win you, as you write in comments. Site supports you, same with Saulon.
Which are your proofs about all those lies you' ve said for me?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Btw I just checked "25pacmano-pac"
http://replay.marpirc.net/r/25pacmano-pac
the second player changed the default 3 lifes to 5. But his score was confirmed.
Further to Haze's response, 5+1 is actually the "TG Settings" used to allow for the maximum "perfect" score on Pacman. The only reason I can see why TG allowed Billy to use these settings was to prevent someone coming along later and using 5 lives to start to beat his so-called perfect score, there's no other logical reason for allowing this change. However, as we allow default or TG settings at Marp this change to the lives is therefore acceptable under Marp's rules.
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote:It's quite obvious to anyone who is not stupid. You moderate, check inps, you write tons of garbage in the forum and at the same time you upload dozens of first place scores...
And you' re so sure that I can't win you, as you write in comments. Site supports you, same with Saulon.
I asked you to list ONE specific recording in which you can prove that I'm cheating or hacking. Can you really not do that?

You're obviously really pissed off over an upload description where I said you wouldn't win on a Super Chase romset. Me saying that you're not going to win is not an admission of hacking on my part, it's just me saying that I outright refuse to let you win. Hell, were you even playing that game, or was it your buddy TK?

See, here's the thing - since you suck at games, the only way you can get 1st places is to upload on something nobody has played, or get somebody else to record a score for you and upload it on your account. If someone beats one of your scores, your preferred method of taking back 1st is to try to get the new 1st place score DQ'ed. Which works pretty well with saulon, since he's a dummy that keeps breaking the rules. But since I haven't been breaking rules like him? You want to see my scores go down but can't find any way to get me DQ'ed, so why not start bullshit about me being a cheater and a haxor. Luckily, nobody else is stupid enough to fall for that shit.
Which are your proofs about all those lies you' ve said for me?
I'm not even sure what you're referring to at this point (you whine and cry about a lot of things, it's hard to keep track), but I'm pretty sure your actions on this forum have proven anything I've said about you.
MJS
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by MJS »

Another one that belongs to the hall of shame after all... bye bye PP. go back to whatever fake replay site you and TK came from =D>
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote: you can't 'give' scores, or 'take' scores.

scores belong to you and you only, using scores played by somebody else is cheating, doesn't matter if they were a gift. Having scores on your account that don't belong to you is instant ban material, it should result in ALL your scores being set to 0 as they can't be trusted.
Now you remember the rules? What about the rules which apply to fair competition but they don't work?
I know that many players upload scores from other players.
I' ll delete the scores which was not made by me and the owner will re-upload in his account, exept if admin disagrees.

Haze wrote:
and as you've been told before 'confirmed' = plays to reported score.

doesn't mean there was no cheating, or no wrong settings, that is a separate discussion.
Oh, cut this stupid excuse...

Exambles like this are infinite. Kale asked for a "ffreveng" score of mine to be deleted because of slow speed, and was deleted. Then there was a low speed score of "ffreveng" from another player and score deleted? no, confirmed :lol:

BBH wrote:
I asked you to list ONE specific recording in which you can prove that I'm cheating or hacking. Can you really not do that?
Bad explanations from a sad haxor. Won't even read them. You feel strong because site supports you. And you also believe you're clever :roll:

MJS wrote:Another one that belongs to the hall of shame after all... bye bye PP.
Bye bye bozo and don't foget to write :D
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote:
BBH wrote:
Bad explanations from a sad haxor. Won't even read them. You feel strong because site supports you. And you also believe you're clever :roll:
Maybe this site supports me because I don't get into arguments with every single person on this forum? Hmm!

I knew you wouldn't be able to provide any proof, I just wanted to see what new excuses you would come up with this time. In your sad mind, you always think you're right, so now that you've decided that I'm a "haxor", you'll always believe that even when there is literally no way to prove your ridiculous claims.

Also, good job lying about not reading the rest of my post. You and I both know you read every word, but you've run out of comebacks. Oh well! Adios, loser.

Now then. Some food for thought - TK2007 was the only person up until now that was banned from the forums, and then later banned from MARP for abusive behavior. For whatever reason he was allowed to come back as TK2012, and nothing was really done about him. Considering this was essentially evading a ban, why did we allow this?

In light of him being associated with PP (hell for all we know they could be the same person all along) and knowingly breaking the rules by allowing someone else to upload his recordings under a different account, maybe it's high time they both be purged from the site entirely. I don't think this nonsense is worth dealing with any more. What's everyone else's thoughts on this?
Cicca
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Cicca »

I second this, definitely !!!
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

just get rid of them.

clearly can't see anything wrong with their own behavior, which means they're not going to improve their behavior, which means trying to integrate them into the community and actually get them to understand what they're doing wrong is a lost cause.

nothing of value will be lost.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

BBH wrote:Now then. Some food for thought - TK2007 was the only person up until now that was banned from the forums, and then later banned from MARP for abusive behavior. For whatever reason he was allowed to come back as TK2012, and nothing was really done about him. Considering this was essentially evading a ban, why did we allow this?

In light of him being associated with PP (hell for all we know they could be the same person all along) and knowingly breaking the rules by allowing someone else to upload his recordings under a different account, maybe it's high time they both be purged from the site entirely. I don't think this nonsense is worth dealing with any more. What's everyone else's thoughts on this?
+1
I guess I'll make sure I saved the mslug2 replay from TK, just in case, because it still is the highest score I've ever seen there (but can still be improved a little bit - not by me, too stressful of a game for score) (NOTE: nothing to discriminate B.L.K.'s score which is also excellent for being a no miss).
Back to topic
I don't know if you can ban a player to prevent them uploading new replays but then leave intact the past scores, this could also be a solution. I don't know. The fact that TK2007 can't be found anymore on MARP means that, whatever happened last time, his replays were removed too, so I wouldn't be surprised if you find proper to remove the replays once again.
Either way, I agree to extend ban to uploads, both accounts.
MJS
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by MJS »

PP. wrote:
MJS wrote:Another one that belongs to the hall of shame after all... bye bye PP.
Bye bye bozo and don't foget to write :D
Hey, I got off pretty easy.

Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

+1 for the TK / PP bans.
I can only guess the "abusive behaviour" from what's left in the forum.
As for few inps worth saving there are tons and tons of garbage, which I won't miss at all.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

I've already said that they should be banned in another post on this thread, so that's another +1 from me as well.
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Mr. Kelly R. Flewin »

3 strikes and you're out, and there's been 2 already and back to the same abusive replies in threads. I am all for giving someone a fair chance at redemption, but with a continued repeat performance? It's like deja vu all over again. +1 from myself.
Just a gaming junkie looking for his next High Score fix.
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by AL »

I'll buy that for a dollar (i.e.ban)

AL
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BBH wrote: I knew you wouldn't be able to provide any proof, I just wanted to see what new excuses you would come up with this time. In your sad mind, you always think you're right, so now that you've decided that I'm a "haxor", you'll always believe that even when there is literally no way to prove your ridiculous claims.
Where are the proofs about all those lies you said against me? Where is the apology for your insults and the unfair moderation?
BBH wrote: Also, good job lying about not reading the rest of my post. You and I both know you read every word, but you've run out of comebacks. Oh well! Adios, loser.
I don't use to read big posts, no time for (the usual)garbabe. Just a quick view can show me what is about in seconds.
Losers=The haxors. The unfair editors. The idiots. Do you see yourself in these categories? I' m sure you do.

BBH wrote: Now then. Some food for thought - TK2007 was the only person up until now that was banned from the forums, and then later banned from MARP for abusive behavior. For whatever reason he was allowed to come back as TK2012, and nothing was really done about him. Considering this was essentially evading a ban, why did we allow this?
TK left for the same reason, and asked himself for his scores to be deleted. He came back 5 years ago just for uploads. He's not in the forum, he only talks with Mahlemiut in another forum about issues which may happen.

Haze wrote: just get rid of them.

clearly can't see anything wrong with their own behavior, which means they're not going to improve their behavior.......
What "behavior", bozo? I said I' m out of forum and out of uploading any more scores. And some of my scores will be deleted by me.
What else do you want? Shoot me? :lol:
Last edited by PP. on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.