PP - superchsp

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby PP. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:12 am

Once more, stop this comedy. Its boring.
Of course I checked it, 3 times after I saw this thread.
So, you and the other troll insist that you can't play the inp?!...

Ok, what Mahlemiut says?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby BeeJay » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:16 am

... but did you actually download the file from marp and confirm that you're using that file for your playback, or did you just use a local copy of what you think you actually uploaded. Because clearly two people who have downloaded the file resident on Marp do not get the file you think is there.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby BeeJay » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 am

PP. wrote:Once more, stop this comedy. Its boring

It's not comedy, it's tragedy that you keep insisting we're wrong when the screenshots of the contents of the uploaded file show that it is not the same file as the one you're trying to playback.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby PP. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 am

BeeJay wrote:... but did you actually download the file from marp and confirm that you're using that file for your playback, or did you just use a local copy of what you think you actually uploaded. Because clearly two people who have downloaded the file resident on Marp do not get the file you think is there.



I downloaded the file as you did it, too.
Clearly two people are lying.

BeeJay wrote:It's not comedy, it's tragedy that you keep insisting we're wrong when the screenshots of the contents of the uploaded file show that it is not the same file as the one you're trying to playback.


Yes you' re tragic, wait for Mahlemiut to confirm me.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby mahlemiut » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:29 am

Currently active superchsp INP seems fine, although it's not the one that Kale linked to.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Image
User avatar
mahlemiut
Editor
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:05 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby BeeJay » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:00 am

PP. wrote:I downloaded the file as you did it, too.
Clearly two people are lying.

Clearly you didn't download the file linked in the OP and you have since replaced that with a new upload that contains the "correct" inp. So, two people are in fact not lying and you are trying to use the fact that you replaced your incorrect upload with a correct file as a way to try to discredit said people and to try to cover off the mistake that you clearly made because you can never, ever admit when you are wrong.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby PP. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:53 pm

BeeJay wrote:Clearly you didn't download the file linked in the OP and you have since replaced that with a new upload that contains the "correct" inp. So, two people are in fact not lying and you are trying to use the fact that you replaced your incorrect upload with a correct file as a way to try to discredit said people and to try to cover off the mistake that you clearly made because you can never, ever admit when you are wrong.


Clearly I downloaded the right file, while you downloaded a wrong file. Mahlemiut confirmed that I was right. Will you now apologize, you poor troll?...

PS. Any editor will tell you that I did not replace anything
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby BeeJay » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:42 pm

PP. wrote:Clearly I downloaded the right file, while you downloaded a wrong file. Mahlemiut confirmed that I was right. Will you now apologize, you poor troll?...

Nope. You downloaded a different file to the one linked in the OP or you would have seen the same thing as we saw. Try clicking the link in the OP and see what you get. It's not what is currently available under that game name on Marp, so it has definitely been replaced.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby PP. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:47 pm

BeeJay wrote:Nope. You downloaded a different file to the one linked in the OP or you would have seen the same thing as we saw. Try clicking the link in the OP and see what you get. It's not what is currently available under that game name on Marp, so it has definitely been replaced.


Once again, cut the comedy. Any editor/mod will confirm that I did not replace anything.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby BeeJay » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:49 pm

PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote:
PP. wrote:Clearly I downloaded the right file, while you downloaded a wrong file. Mahlemiut confirmed that I was right. Will you now apologize, you poor troll?...

Nope. You downloaded a different file to the one linked in the OP or you would have seen the same thing as we saw. Try clicking the link in the OP and see what you get. It's not what is currently available under that game name on Marp, so it has definitely been replaced.


Once agaoin, cut the comedy. Any editor/mod will confirm that I did not replace anything.

Just click the link that was in the original posting and you'll get the wrong file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much more simple can it be to understand that the link provided in the OP shows that the inp uploaded at that time was not for the game in question. Just try downloading that file and all will be clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby PP. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:55 pm

BeeJay wrote:Just click the link that was in the original posting and you'll get the wrong file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much more simple can it be to understand that the link provided in the OP shows that the inp uploaded at that time was not for the game in question. Just try downloading that file and all will be clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.


As I said, I checked inp 3 times after I saw this thread. Nothing was wrong and nothing was changed, and editor confirmed. Why you insist? There is nothing more to discuss.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby BeeJay » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 am

PP. wrote:As I said, I checked inp 3 times after I saw this thread. Nothing was wrong and nothing was changed, and editor confirmed. Why you insist? There is nothing more to discuss.

Then you can't possibly be checking the INP linked in the OP. Try clicking that link, not doing a search on Marp or using a local copy of what you think you uploaded, and you'll get the file that was wrong like me and Kale did. End of story.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 am

BeeJay wrote:Then you can't possibly be checking the INP linked in the OP. Try clicking that link, not doing a search on Marp or using a local copy of what you think you uploaded, and you'll get the file that was wrong like me and Kale did. End of story.


Once more: I didn't use a local copy, I used the marp's one as anybody can, too. You and your friend downloaded a wrong file.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby BeeJay » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:32 am

PP. wrote:Once more: I didn't use a local copy, I used the marp's one as anybody can, too. You and your friend downloaded a wrong file.

How much more obvious do I have to be. It's your frickin file that you uploaded. It's not accessible directly on Marp any more, but if you click the bloody link in the first post you'll see the bloody file that has the wrong inp. But no, you're such a shit you want to keep telling us we're wrong when we clearly aren't but you'll never bloody accept your mistake. Say whatever you want back as a response, I don't give a bloody shit about this anymore or you for bloody sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: PP - superchsp

Postby PP. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:46 am

ok ok... I just checked file for 4th time. It playbacks like a charm.
Will you now stop the lies and apologize?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

PreviousNext

Return to Playbackability

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest