PP - superchsp

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

mahlemiut
Editor

Re: PP - superchsp

Post by mahlemiut »

I can see from upload logs that PP definitely uploaded a 617k score for superchsp, then 5 minutes later, uploaded the same score to superchsj. Clearly done in error.
That being said, when the superchsp score was deleted/zeroed, reverting back to the original score of 1, is unknown.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote:ok ok... I just checked file for 4th time. It playbacks like a charm.
Will you now stop the lies and apologize?
BeeJay deleted your wrong inp after my initial report.
So you're supposed to apologize and also give props to him.

It won't happen anyway, just saying WutFace
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

Kale wrote:BeeJay deleted your wrong inp after my initial report.
Actually, I thought the delete had failed as Marp reported all sorts of errors when I tried to delete the "wrong" recording... I guess it worked correctly after all, but also clearly shows that he was not testing the inp you linked to in the OP, as I suggested he should do on multiple occasions!
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote:
PP. wrote:ok ok... I just checked file for 4th time. It playbacks like a charm.
Will you now stop the lies and apologize?
BeeJay deleted your wrong inp after my initial report.

It won't happen anyway, just saying WutFace
After all these you still insist to your comedy?!....

So "BeeJay deleted my wrong inp" so that you won't be the lame liar you are :lol: :lol:

You' re not man enough to admit your mistake and apologize. But I already knew that.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

Where I've lied? :|
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote:Where I've lied? :|
You said that I uploaded wrong inp in superchp. First post in this thread.
You boys also said that then I replaced it with the right one...
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

PP. wrote:You said that I uploaded wrong inp in superchp. First post in this thread.
You did. Can't deny that.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:You said that I uploaded wrong inp in superchp. First post in this thread.
Correct, you did as the link in the first post in this thread clearly shows.
PP. wrote:You boys also said that then I replaced it with the right one...
Well, that is what it appeared like, as the inp that was now showing on Marp was for the correct game. However, it has now become apparent that the 'replacing' with the correct version was the result of the previous 'correct' recording coming back when the attempt by me to remove the incorrect upload actually succeeded even though it said it had failed to remove that inp. That was done several days ago, and that is why the 'current' version on Marp plays back correctly. It also clearly indicates that you were most definitely not attempting to playback the recording linked in the 1st posting on this thread, despite me saying on multiple occasions that the linked inp was most definitely wrong and that you should use the link to download that recording. However, this thread can now be locked by a forum administrator because the errant upload, by you, has already been correctly dealt with so this thread needs nothing more added.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

mahlemiut wrote:
You did. Can't deny that.
What?? you now changed what you said in order to support the liars? What a shame!

The uploading is only once, right? The inp is still there. Is it the right inp or the wrong inp?

BeeJay wrote:
Correct, you did as the link in the first post in this thread clearly shows.
"Correct" only in your ill brain, you poor liar.
Your link shows nothing, its only your link. Its about a wrong file, not my file. My file was and remain in its position.

BeeJay wrote: Well, that is what it appeared like, as the inp that was now showing on Marp was for the correct game..................
So much blabla for nothing, when you edit your upload you can change the name, the score or the comment. But you can't change the inp file.
Therefore, it would be impossible to replace the inp of superchsp.
Will you now cut this boring comedy and apologize?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

it's been proven that you made a mistake

and you STILL won't shut the fuck up?!
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:it's been proven that you made a mistake

and you STILL won't shut the fuck up?!
Just read the thread, you idiot. Mahlemiut changed his mind just in order to support the poor liars.
An inp cannot be replaced, as you should know.

Before I stfu I spit your face, remember?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:What?? you now changed what you said in order to support the liars? What a shame!

The uploading is only once, right? The inp is still there. Is it the right inp or the wrong inp?
No, what Barry said was that the file currently there is correct. That has not changed the FACT that you uploaded to the wrong game.
PP. wrote:"Correct" only in your ill brain, you poor liar.
Your link shows nothing, its only your link. Its about a wrong file, not my file. My file was and remain in its position.
It's not my link, it's the link which you created when you uploaded to the wrong game.
PP. wrote:So much blabla for nothing, when you edit your upload you can change the name, the score or the comment. But you can't change the inp file.
Therefore, it would be impossible to replace the inp of superchsp.
Will you now cut this boring comedy and apologize?
No, you are the one who has told us we're wrong when we clearly aren't so it's you that needs to apologise. You absolutely knew that you uploaded to the wrong game because not 5 minutes later you uploaded the same inp to the correct game, and then you carry on trying to deny what is in the logs.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote:

No, what Barry said was that the file currently there is correct. That has not changed the FACT that you uploaded to the wrong game.
:lol: Correct file with wrong game?
Did you drink much beer tonight?

BeeJay wrote: It's not my link, it's the link which you created when you uploaded to the wrong game.

No, you are the one who has told us we're wrong when we clearly aren't so it's you that needs to apologise. You absolutely knew that you uploaded to the wrong game because not 5 minutes later you uploaded the same inp to the correct game, and then you carry on trying to deny what is in the logs.
When you are you going to cut the craps, you poor liar? You' re not man enough to admit your mistake.

A file CANΝΟΤ be replaced, we all know that. But you insist, again and again...
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Correct file with wrong game?
Did you drink much beer tonight?
No, besides it's not night for me. The problem is that you can't understand simple English and continually misinterpret the obvious.

PP. wrote:When you are you going to cut the craps, you poor liar? You' re not man enough to admit your mistake.
What part of you made the mistake is too hard for you to understand?
PP. wrote:A file CANΝΟΤ be replaced, we all know that. But you insist, again and again...
Of course recordings can be replaced with new recordings, how the hell else do you think you can upload new scores for games where you already have a score uploaded? Or is that once again too obvious for you?!?

Or, when a score is zeroed or deleted, a prior recording then becomes available again which is what happened in this specific case.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: The problem is that you can't understand simple English and continually misinterpret the obvious.
The problem is that you're not man enough and you can't admit your mistake. Repeating the same crap all the time won't help you.
BeeJay wrote:
Of course recordings can be replaced with new recordings, how the hell else do you think you can upload new scores for games where you already have a score uploaded? Or is that once again too obvious for you?!?
Now you' re trying to mix things, this is score updating.
You said that I replaced an existing inp. Score is always 1.
BeeJay wrote: Or, when a score is zeroed or deleted, a prior recording then becomes available again which is what happened in this specific case.
Cut the craps, I uploaded once my inp for superchsp, and that same inp still exist in its position.
I did not change the inp of superchp. Never. And you can see it in the logs.