PP - superchsp

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: PP - superchsp

Post by BeeJay »

Here you go, see if you can understand it spelt out simply for you, since you seem unable to comprehend the explanations previously even though numerous others have got it already:

1. You uploaded a score for 1 for superchsp - the one that is currently accessible

2. Some time later you uploaded a score of 617k for superchsp. This made the score of 1 no longer accessible as this new upload was a higher score and so it "replaced" the score of 1. But this is no different to any other higher score "replacing" a previous lower score. This was your mistake, and you subsequently "corrected" the mistake by uploading the same 617k score to the correct romset, as shown in the logs and as reported by Barry.

3. Kale reported that the 617k upload was not for superchsp

4. I deleted the invalid 617k upload for superchsp, making the score of 1 for superchsp visible again - even though Marp reported that the delete had failed it actually succeeded.

5. You now come along and start telling us that the score of 1 plays back correctly for the correct game, but that is not the inp which was complained about in the OP of this thread.

So will you now stop it with the false accusations and requests from us for unnecessary apologies when all we have done is deal with the upload to the wrong game and shut up about it for once and for all. The matter has been dealt to and despite the fact that you will never apologise that your accusations have been categorically proven to be baseless this thread can be locked as the issue reported has been correctly dealt with.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:it's been proven that you made a mistake

and you STILL won't shut the fuck up?!
Just read the thread, you idiot. Mahlemiut changed his mind just in order to support the poor liars.
An inp cannot be replaced, as you should know.

Before I stfu I spit your face, remember?
I've read the thread, it's clear you made a mistake. The evidence was right here.

You're wiping out even the slightest trace of credibility you had and coming off as nothing more than comic relief at this point.

I've encountered some people who won't accept when they're wrong in my time, but you're really taking things to new levels here. What's the number for your coke dealer?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Once more, its not possible for the player to change his inp (exept if he make a bigger score).
So cut the craps, you poor liars.

The inp of superchsp was not wrong, as Kale wrote in the first post of this thread. He just checked a wrong file. End of story
(and from now on, any time you repeat your lies I' ll repeat this post)

PS. what happened with the 617k inp is another affair which was fixed immediately, and has nothing to do with Kale's story. He only uses it for his cover...
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:Once more, its not possible for the player to change his inp (exept if he make a bigger score).
So cut the craps, you poor liars.

The inp of superchsp was not wrong, as Kale wrote in the first post of this thread. He just checked a wrong file. End of story
(and from now on, any time you repeat your lies I' ll repeat this post)

PS. what happened with the 617k inp is another affair which was fixed immediately, and has nothing to do with Kale's story. He only uses it for his cover...
Ok, I give up with you, you clearly can't comprehend English, nor have any understanding at all of what is going on or what your words even mean.