tmnta: banned technic by Saulon

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

tmnta: banned technic by Saulon

Post by PP. »

Are you going to put an end in this thing?
Another fake first place from Saulon.
I don't see any response from mods, although I spend so much time to check his inps.

Special Rules say
BANNED TECHNIC :
Boomerang leeching : each time you hit a boomerang you get a point in the game, and since there's no time limit you can do this infinitely.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: tmnta: banned technic by Saulon

Post by PP. »

I make an "up" for this thread, I also asked for a fix in another thread but BBH told me to stfu and locked it! :lol:

What a shame for the forum to have editors like BBH...

Does official marp encourage rules violation, as BBH does?
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

First of all - saulonpb's scores on tmhta and tmnta (which again you did not bother to link to in this thread so here they are: http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/0/c/0/snp ... olf182.zip http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/7/b/e/snp ... olf183.zip ) have now been DQ'ed for excessive boomerang leeching. There were no special rules listed on those romsets since they were recent additions, so special rules have been added.

Now then... I'm sure I'm really going to regret replying to this but...

PP. wrote:I make an "up" for this thread, I also asked for a fix in another thread but BBH told me to stfu and locked it! :lol:
No. I locked that thread because it had run its course and was no longer about the original subject. That thread was about the cgraplop2 romset having an exploit and needing special rules to ban said exploit. The recordings were DQ'ed and special rules were added. The hilarious thing is, YOU made a post asking people to stay on topic about cgraplop2!

viewtopic.php?p=64983#p64983
PP. wrote:Will you stop trolling in my threads?
And why you talk instead of Simpson?

Make another thread, this about cgraplop2.
YOU said this! You wanted the thread to be about cgraplop2! And you got your wish, the offending scores were removed by mahlemiut. And how did you respond to him?

viewtopic.php?p=65009#p65009
PP. wrote:
mahlemiut wrote:All sorted.
Only because I uploaded a similar to Saulon inp. What about "tmnta"? There is special rules violation there, too. Do I have to upload a similar inp again in order to fix that too?
mahlemiut received no thanks from you for doing as you asked. Instead, you complained about how it only happened after you made an inp. That's a rude way to treat someone who has been far more patient with you than myself.

Then you decide to turn it into complaints of another score about your bitter rival, saulonpb. This is exactly what Haze said in that thread - your fucking bossy and needy attitude. Even when you get what you wanted, you still find a way to complain about something else.

(also for the record - you've ended up insulting Haze multiple times too, a person who's actually contributed to the emulator you're using for this site. He's completely impartial on score matters on this site because unlike you, he has no vested interest in the leaderboard)

So no. I did NOT lock that thread simply because of the tmhta comment. I locked that thread because every thread you post in turns into a steaming pile of garbage as you argue with anyone and everyone about the stupidest shit, since you always have to get the last word about everything. (simpsons99 was not blameless in this situation either for dragging that thread out, just FYI)

Nothing productive was going to happen from leaving that thread open. Matter was resolved, if you had other issues to bring up, take them to other threads like you did here.
What a shame for the forum to have editors like BBH...

Does official marp encourage rules violation, as BBH does?
I did no such thing. Please prove to me how I have personally encouraged anyone to violate the rules here.

That said, if you have a problem with how things are being run around here by editors like me, then......... maybe you should leave?

Keep in mind - there's only 1 person in the history of this forum who's been banned from here - your friend TK. You don't really keep good company, do you?

Soon enough, you may not have a choice in the matter on whether or not you want to stay.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

First of all - saulonpb's scores on tmhta and tmnta (which again you did not bother to link......
After so many weeks and after so many times I asked it, you fixed it.... =D>
I made links in other similar threads but was ignored. Why you ask links when you don't give a ##?

I'm sure I'm really going to regret replying to this
Of course. You know that you're guilty.

No. I locked that thread because.......... The hilarious thing is, YOU made a post asking people to stay on topic about cgraplop2!
Simpson started a conversation with me, should I let him unanswered? The hilarious thing is that again you blame me because I just answered to Simpson.

....were removed by mahlemiut. And how did you respond to him?.................. mahlemiut received no thanks from you for doing as you asked. Instead, you complained about how it only happened after you made an inp. That's a rude way to treat someone who has been far more patient with you than myself.
What a funny piece of speech... So you have been so patient. What about my patience? You are not the only man in the world who has patience. I'm waiting months for fake scores (which beat my real ones) to be deleted, and you have patience because you are unable to do your job?
Of course we all thank Mahlemiut when he does his job. But my response was right, and let me now remind to you, editors, about "ffreveng", six months after the recognition of the low speed of the first score, score is not deleted yet. Why you do this? Do you encourage cheating or you' re just lazy? You debase the site and destroy the healthy competition. And don't feel like you make some favors, just do your job and respect the players who are here.

Even when you get what you wanted, you still find a way to complain about something else
Reporting fake scores sounds like "complain" to you? You' re so immature, just like your trollfriends
you've ended up insulting Haze multiple times too, a person who's actually contributed to the emulator you're using for this site. He's completely impartial on score matters on this site because unlike you, he has no vested interest in the leaderboard)
Haze insulted me first, as you can see in that thread. He is actually contributed to the emulator we're using, but also affected so easily by the gang of badasses?
You have the same interest with me in the leaderboard.

That said, if you have a problem with how things are being run around here by editors like me, then......... maybe you should leave?
If someone has to leave this is you, the useless and lazy editors. What exactly do you offer when I point you out a problem but you prefer to ignore me?
I joined the forum in order to help, but now I have 450 posts and most of them are answers to the insults from the gang of your trollfriends, who run after me like sissies... I waste much time to post for them, instead of playing games.
But of course my presence is not compulsory, if I' m not welcome anymore then I' ll leave. Who's the admin?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:
BBH wrote:
....were removed by mahlemiut. And how did you respond to him?.................. mahlemiut received no thanks from you for doing as you asked. Instead, you complained about how it only happened after you made an inp. That's a rude way to treat someone who has been far more patient with you than myself.
Of course we all thank Mahlemiut when he does his job. But my response was right
So you think the following was both a thank you to Mahlemiut and was also the right response when he took care of the scores using the banned technique:
PP. wrote:Only because I uploaded a similar to Saulon inp. What about "tmnta"? There is special rules violation there, too. Do I have to upload a similar inp again in order to fix that too?
What a joke. There is no way in any reasonable persons book that that could possibly be considered a thank you. It's just another whiney self obsessed rant from someone who has clearly got some issues with how to behave as an adult and with what the true purpose of this site is, which is not to scab your way up that crummy leaderboard with numerous recordings solely uploaded for the purpose of easy 1st place scores but to upload recordings that show off worthwhile examples of great gameplay. Unfortunately, the original intent of this site has been lost in part due to people having to submit less than optimal recordings as part of taking part in tournaments, which is somewhat more acceptable than submitting solely for the purpose of LB leeching of easy 1st place recordings, but mostly the original intent has been lost due to newcomers thinking that climbing the leaderboard with easy 1st place scores is the intention of this site.

Does this come across as somewhat elitist. Well yes, quite possibly it could seem like that when you first arrive, but then that was the intention of this site when Zwax first started the site. So, there is nothing wrong with that being what we expect to see from people, rather than the incessant needy submitting of scores solely for easy first places just so you can climb up said leaderboard, something which was added as an after thought long after this site originally started.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

Maybe it's time to just get rid of the leaderboard altogether.

It just seems to encourage cheating and uploading of worthless replays that show nothing but poor play.

(Even the cases of 'stay in one place to maximize score' are pretty bad, although if people want 1st places on games I guess it doesn't deal with those. Legitimate play sometimes, but very boring)
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote:

First of all - saulonpb's scores on tmhta and tmnta (which again you did not bother to link......
After so many weeks and after so many times I asked it, you fixed it.... =D>
I made links in other similar threads but was ignored. Why you ask links when you don't give a ##?
It's called "following the rules", here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9026
Please post a NEW topic in the Playbackability group when you have a problem playing back a recording downloaded from marp, (Even if it has been already confirmed/turned orange.) Please title the subect with the name of the game with problems, also include in the body the marp URL of the problematic inp.zip in question. (It's relativley easy to do this: Right click on the inp.zip file at marp and then drop down to Copy ShortCut or Copy Link location and then paste that into your message here.) AND include the options/settings you've tried to get it to playback in your post.
But yeah, posting about an inp that violates special rules into the playbackability sub-forum while violating these simple rules from 2002, that's totally a smart move.

smart being used in a sarcastic way here

:roll:
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote:After so many weeks and after so many times I asked it, you fixed it.... =D>
Why don't you give enough of a shit to put links to the offending inps in these topics? It's a simple request... and hey, like Kale said, it's in the rules!

I'm sure I'm really going to regret replying to this
Of course. You know that you're guilty.
Guilty of wasting my time responding to a clueless troll, yes.
Simpson started a conversation with me, should I let him unanswered? The hilarious thing is that again you blame me because I just answered to Simpson.
Did you miss the part where I said simpsons99 was not blameless in that incident? But hey, let's ignore the fact that you were arguing with everyone yet again before he started egging you on.
Of course we all thank Mahlemiut when he does his job.
"We"? YOU DIDN'T THANK HIM FOR ANYTHING. Why are you lying to me when I just linked a post that shows you did no such thing?
But my response was right, and let me now remind to you, editors, about "ffreveng", six months after the recognition of the low speed of the first score, score is not deleted yet. Why you do this? Do you encourage cheating or you' re just lazy? You debase the site and destroy the healthy competition. And don't feel like you make some favors, just do your job and respect the players who are here.
Do you really expect anyone to notice your complaints about scores when threads are getting constantly sidetracked by your stupid arguments with every person on this forum? Do you want to know why nobody is in a rush to check every score you complain about? Because nobody is a fan of your attitude. Who wants to do anything for someone with a constant rudeness to everyone on this forum (again, it is not a problem with everyone else who posts here, it is a problem with YOU)?

Honestly, I never checked the ffreveng recordings because the game runs too slow for me and would take a while to fully verify. But okay, I'll humor you. WHICH ffreveng inp? I can only assume SFCHAMPION's score of 637,600 on the ffreveng romset, as it's a score that beats yours, and you're only interested in seeing other people get DQ'ed so you can regain your precious 1st places. Is this correct?

Also... "Healthy competition", that's hilarious coming from somebody who gets upset that anybody else dare give them competition on their scores. I get labelled a "runner" and a "doggy" for beating your scores. You don't want competition, you want to be the only one who uploads on a game so you never lose your 1st place count.
You have the same interest with me in the leaderboard.
I don't care about my ranking on the leaderboard. I only care about not seeing you take low effort 1st places on unplayed games.
If someone has to leave this is you, the useless and lazy editors. What exactly do you offer when I point you out a problem but you prefer to ignore me?
If the problem is with us "useless and lazy editors" as you like to call us (which is certainly not a great thing to label us if you want our assistance with scores), well, here's a question for you - what are YOU going to do about it? Last I checked, nobody else wanted me gone from this site.
I joined the forum in order to help, but now I have 450 posts and most of them are answers to the insults from the gang of your trollfriends, who run after me like sissies... I waste much time to post for them, instead of playing games.
Of course you believe you didn't start any of those arguments, because you think that you are always right, and the rest of us "trollfriends" and "badasses" are wrong. Wake up - the problem is not with us, the problem is YOU.
But of course my presence is not compulsory, if I' m not welcome anymore then I' ll leave. Who's the admin?
If you actually looked around the site a little more, you'd see it was started by someone named Zwaxy.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

BBH wrote: Honestly, I never checked the ffreveng recordings because the game runs too slow for me and would take a while to fully verify. But okay, I'll humor you. WHICH ffreveng inp? I can only assume SFCHAMPION's score of 637,600 on the ffreveng romset, as it's a score that beats yours, and you're only interested in seeing other people get DQ'ed so you can regain your precious 1st places. Is this correct?
That's hilarious, because his ffreveng comment is:
First match, speed 72%-117%, overall 94%
Which means he blantantly cheated on his inp as well.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote:
That's hilarious, because his ffreveng comment is:
First match, speed 72%-117%, overall 94%
Which means he blantantly cheated on his inp as well.
That was before I learn about how speed works, and of course I ask for this to be deleted too(I' ll upload another inp).

But you don't dare to call SFCHAMPION "cheater", right? Because you only know to run after me like a poor sissy...
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

That means I have to playback SFChampion inp, which is something I'm not going to do because can't run that game at an acceptable speed as well. :?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Once more I have to waste my time responding to troll msgs against me
Why don't you give enough of a shit to put links to the offending inps in these topics? It's a simple request... and hey, like Kale said, it's in the rules!
As I said I gave links in another similar threads, but again you did nothing. You prefer let fake scores remain and beat the real ones, instead of fixing.
You talk about rules when you don't care for them. Which rule says that cheaters can have their fake scores?

"We"? YOU DIDN'T THANK HIM FOR ANYTHING. Why are you lying to me when I just linked a post that shows you did no such thing?
We=all players here(exept cheaters).
That goes without saying. Its not a personal affair to thank an editor when does his job. I know that for you sounds like a favor.
Put this in the site rules then so that anyone read it: "Editors fix the fake scores only as a favor to the players who ask for it" :roll:

Do you really expect anyone to notice your complaints about scores when threads are getting constantly sidetracked by your stupid arguments with every person on this forum?........
Once more, reporting fake scores is not complaints. Its a help for the marp community.
Just admit that you are lazy and unable to do your job.
I never make any "stupid arguments with every person". This is what you want to believe.

Honestly, I never checked the ffreveng recordings because the game runs too slow for me and would take a while to fully verify. But okay, I'll humor you. WHICH ffreveng inp? I can only assume SFCHAMPION's score of 637,600 on the ffreveng romset, as it's a score that beats yours, and you're only interested in seeing other people get DQ'ed so you can regain your precious 1st places. Is this correct??
Yes, but Mahlemiut did, and already discussed about several months ago.
I want what everybody wants, the fake scores to be removed. Also I want same treatment, when others ask for a deletion you the editors delete immediately(especially if its about my inps), when I ask then I 'm ignored or have to try many many times, as recently happened in tmnta and cgraplop2 :roll:
Also... "Healthy competition", that's hilarious coming from somebody who gets upset that anybody else dare give them competition on their scores. I get labelled a "runner" and a "doggy" for beating your scores. You don't want competition, you want to be the only one who uploads on a game so you never lose your 1st place count.
That happens to you, you get upset when they win your scores, that is why lately you run after my scores and you want be the first in any case.
I want the healthy competition, while you only want like crazy to be first.
About labels, look who's tallking... you use to deride your opponents in comments.

Of course you believe you didn't start any of those arguments, because you think that you are always right, and the rest of us "trollfriends" and "badasses" are wrong. Wake up - the problem is not with us, the problem is YOU.
Check all of my posts, you won't see even one in which I start arguments. My answers to personal insults are normal, what would you do in my position?

If you actually looked around the site a little more, you'd see it was started by someone named Zwaxy.
Ok then, if Zwaxy wants me to leave I 'll leave.
Last edited by PP. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote: I never make any "stupid arguments with every person". This is what you want to believe.
hahahaha

Please, repeat this mantra, we might believe it!
That goes without saying. Its not a personal affair to thank an editor when does his job. I know that for you sounds like a favor.
It's unpaid, so not technically a job :roll:
Last edited by Kale on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Kale wrote: hahahaha

Please, repeat this mantra, we might believe it!
You, the rest of the trollgang and the people who affect can believe anything against me.
Kale wrote: It's unpaid, so not technically a job :roll:
Yes, job in quotation marks.
The players are also unpaid.
Nobody force someone to be an editor, if he can't then let someone else to be.

Forgot to answer in this
BBH wrote: I only care about not seeing you take low effort 1st places on unplayed games.
What about all other players who have low effort 1st places too? Why you focus only on me?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:My answers to personal insults are normal, what would you do in my position?
Well, for those of us with a more mature non-school yard attitude we tend to ignore personal insults, as I have done numerous times when you have called me small brained, dumb, talking about something I have no knowledge of, etc, etc. Mature people don't behave like three year old and respond to every Tom, Dick & Harry as though they've been wronged beyond belief. Also, you seem to choose someone calling you out for your behaviour as a personal insult when in actuality it is not insulting you but rather pointing out the nature of your actions. That is quite different to calling someone dumb etc. But, as you seem not to understand any other technique and because I'm at the end of my tether with trying to reason logically with you, perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book and start attacking you with more and more real, not perceived, personal insults?!?