TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby PP. » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:19 am

Novice wrote:
if you do not try better replay , then you must accept their opinion.
because you are worthless player now.

it is common evaluation of the universe. period.


What are you talking about, nobody can accept that so many people are crap players. Only you and him so far.

I' m not more worthless than you are.

Where do you want a better replay? I just uploaded 1 million score in "missw96a", if its not enough to you, how much more do you want?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby Kale » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm

PP. wrote:Where do you want a better replay? I just uploaded 1 million score in "missw96a", if its not enough to you, how much more do you want?


I seriously don't think Hisa is interested in stage 1 clears for jank Korean rip-off of Qix.
Impopular games are impopular for a reason. :roll:
User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby franco.benedetti » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:13 pm

PP. wrote:
Kale wrote:...


Your level is low, your iq is low, that explains why you have this character of loser.


if there was any doubt tk2012 & pp are the same exact person, this sentence will make it clear once and for all

addressing to a former mame coordinator in that way deserves an instant ban (am I the only one thinking he will NEVER learn the lesson?)
User avatar
franco.benedetti
Button Masher
Button Masher
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby BeeJay » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:50 pm

PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote:rather than saying most of his games are not 1cc games without offering other evidence to back that claim - such as watching all his 1cc games to confirm that the 144 total is correct, or not correct, and updating with your findings. Without offering anything, .....


And what do you offer? did you watch all his 1cc games?
Anyway this is not possible because he has used old non-wolf mames and strange versions which require 32-bit os.

What I told you was that I'm willing to accept that his claimed 1cc games are indeed 1cc games and therefore I don't need to do anything. You're the one claiming most of his games are not 1cc games.

PP. wrote:
BeeJay wrote:Finally, if the comment for a game claim's that it is a 1cc game, and I happen to be watching it to confirm, I would definitely be updating the comment to discount the 1cc status of the game when confirming the score. I imagine that most other confirmers would follow a similar process, so if a game has a comment that it is 1cc and it has been confirmed then it's highly likely it is indeed a 1cc game.


Don't forget what you said in another thread, confirmers usually only check if playback works to the claimed score.

No, what I said was that a score having a confirmed status is not an absolute guarantee that it didn't break any Marp rules. But, if it claims to be a 1cc and isn't, that would definitely be noticed by the confirmer.

PP. wrote:
BBH wrote:If you have a problem with Kale claiming that 144 of his 219 recordings are 1CC's, then yes, *YOU* need to prove it otherwise, because if you're going to make accusations like that towards a long-standing member of this site, then you need to have some sort of foundation on which to stake that claim.. Nobody is going to take the time to watch all of his recordings right now for the sake of satisfying you,


I don't have any problem, and of course I'm not asking from anyone to take time and satisfy me, I'm not going to take that time either.

Then why have you at least twice in this thread said that most of his games are not 1cc games. That definitely suggests that you have some sort of problem with this claim.

Cheers,
BeeJay.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby PP. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 am

Kale wrote:I seriously don't think Hisa is interested in stage 1 clears for jank Korean rip-off of Qix.
Impopular games are impopular for a reason. :roll:


Most of the games you play are impopular, don't forget this.
Who's Hisa? Leeching is free, you know it.


franco.benedetti wrote:
if there was any doubt tk2012 & pp are the same exact person, this sentence will make it clear once and for all

addressing to a former mame coordinator in that way deserves an instant ban (am I the only one thinking he will NEVER learn the lesson?)


When you become admin ban whoever you want, until then shut your dirty mouth.
Lessons are necessary to people of your level.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby The TJT » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:40 am

BeeJay wrote:But, if it claims to be a 1cc and isn't, that would definitely be noticed by the confirmer.

That's assuming too much...

1. Most confirmers don't have editing rights
2. Many would not probably care/know what "1cc" stands for
3. One could of course add the description after your score is confirmed

Having said that, I'm sure that Kale has finished the games if he says so.
User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby Kale » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 pm

The TJT wrote:
BeeJay wrote:But, if it claims to be a 1cc and isn't, that would definitely be noticed by the confirmer.


2. Many would not probably care/know what "1cc" stands for


That can be axed, since I've did this modification quite recently (was "Finished / Default" before).
1CC = 1 Credit Clear, a.k.a. seen the ending or cleared one loop (if game has multi-loops).
In 2017 it can be safely assumed to be a standard imho.


PP. wrote:Most of the games you play are impopular, don't forget this.


Image
User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby BBH » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 am

Remember when this thread was about slow ffreveng inps? I certainly don't.

Anyway, apparently PP has been complaining that nobody has DQ'ed SFCHAMPION's score, even though he never linked to the score in question.

http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/f/f/f/sfc ... olf168.zip

As it turns out, SFCHAMPION's score is in the legal bounds of submissions - average speed 94% and he played through the entire game, not doing any tricks waiting on certain screens or anything to try to bring the average speed up. Score has been confirmed.

This is the recording you've been complaining about for months apparently, PP? Sorry, you're going to have to actually get good at the game if you want a free 1st place back.
User avatar
BBH
Editor
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:06 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby PP. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:00 pm

Apparently and for once more, BBH is an idiot who believes that reporting fake scores is just... complain.
Therefore he uses to lock threads instead of do his job. Well you idiot, I can tell you this: Αn idiot always remain an idiot.
You insult me all the time and then you lock threads so that I can't answer, who do you think you are anyway? No,you 're not some god as you believe, you' re just an idiot.
And what about that comment in suderchsp2(which proves what I said, that you care for first place like crazy), "You're still trying? You won't win"...?
How do you know that I won't win? Do you cheat, bozo?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby Haze » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 pm

just shut the fuck up already.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 5:04 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby PP. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:44 pm

About ffreveng, I just re-checked sfchampion's inp (althought it is already discussed and case is finished), the speed during the fight scenes drops below 90, but bbh only noticed the overall speed... and confirmed score . Another one monkey confirmation :lol:


Haze wrote:just shut the fuck up already.


I spit in your face.
Last edited by PP. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby Haze » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm

AGAIN just shut the fuck up already.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 5:04 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby PP. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 pm

AGAIN I spit in your face
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby Haze » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 5:04 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Postby BeeJay » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:49 pm

PP. wrote:Apparently and for once more, BBH is an idiot who believes that reporting fake scores is just... complain.

Actually, no you also say that you're complaining when reporting these scores in some of your other topics, so give it a rest with it not being a complaint. Whether you want to call it "reporting" or "complaining" is, as I've told you several times before, purely semantics of English and the underlying meaning is the same regardless of whether you say "reporting" or "complaining".
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to Playbackability

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests